Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Melody of the Wild Dance - Hellsing (Jikkah/DarkMudkip)

"I'll...I'll..." She faultered. Where would she go? Aellai was dead and her village would forsake her and try to gut her on sight. She was stuck.

Integra's lips pulled into a soft smirk. "You're welcome to stay under the protection of the Hellsing organization as long as you follow my rules." She glanced at Alucard. "And of course, Alucard here will be in charge of your every move."

"Good, both of you are dismissed." She said, turning her chair and sipping her tea, indicating for them to leave her in peace.

Alucard moved out of the room, tugging Clementine behind him. She pulled her arm from his grasp and glared at him, "Don' toch meh." "My apologizes." He replied sarcastically

A familiar presence suddenly overwhelmed Clementine, the soft scent of roses and death overwhelming her for a moment before fading. The same very presence resonated from beneath their feet - the basement and the dwellings of Alucard was the very heart of the resonating force, leaving a haunting chill in the air. Clementine should know this feeling well, it had happened at least four times before, and it would more than likely continue to happen; someone, or something, was waiting for them in the basement.

Clementine rubbed her arms lightly, looking around. The familiarity made her uneasy, but she didn't mind it much. She just continued to follow Alucard silently

((I'm just gonna assume that they're going to Alucard's room?))

When Alucard opened the entrance to his bedroom, the soft sound of classical music wafted through the air, the heavy scent of blood in the air as well. A slender figure sat in the large chair that stood in the middle of the room, the figure - a woman - was holding a glass of what appeared to be blood? She wore an elegant, long black dress and had short, black hair with golden eyes. "Ah, finally, it was getting boring down here, of course, I was only just able to fully come to power but minutes ago." Aellai set the wineglass on the small table beside the chair, standing and spreading her arms wide. "Of course, I don't come here on a hostile note, I merely need a dwelling place for the night." She smiled, flashing her sharp teeth. "How about it, my dear Alucard, a truce?"

"Aellai!" Clementine looked beyond relieved to see her friend alive. Alucard stared at her with a faint smirk, "A truce? You speak as though we have an open feud."

Aellai tilted her head slightly, moving forward to get closer to Alucard, her heels clicking on the ground. "Oh darling, you shot me in the back, I stirred up the masses; but that's history." She waved her hand, looking Alucard over, assessing him. "Why don't we chat for a while?"

"Oh I'm sure she could join us, it isn't top secret." She said, placing a finger over her lips and winking at him. "I hope you don't mind that I helped myself to a blood ration while you were out." She said, turning on her heel and walking back to the chair.

((She's a little actress as well~ Not professionally, just to get what she wants though~))

((I love it~ :33 ))

Alucard stepped more into his room, Clementine following close behind, "Wi'ye doin', Aellai...?" She asked softly

Aellai had seemed to have not heard Clementine - like always when she was with someone who she could get something out of - nothing personal, Clementine was a wonderful woman, really, Aellai was simply to cold blooded to care for others feelings. "Dear Alucard, tell me." She sat down on the large throne - his throne - gold eyes flashing challengingly as she crossed her legs once more, a soft smirk gracing her lips. "What is such a supreme vampire such as yourself doing working for such a great organization such as Hellsing?"

"A simple question with a very complicated answer." He replied, "How are you still alive after I shot a hole through your chest?"

"Hm?" She placed a hand between her breasts, her smirk growing. "Well I'm sure you know it all too well; regeneration is quite handy. Of course, mine is quite stunted, you see for it does take some time to do so if it's a fatal blow. I do not like to use copious amounts of strength, much too barbaric. A woman must be modest after all. Why? Are you concerned for me?" Her tone was teasing, and much too flirtatious.

"Just curious to see how many times I need to keep shooting you before you permanently die." His voice was almost a purr, as if the idea excited him - which it more than likely did

Aellai felt a hot rush of excitement spread through her body, making a soft noise before glancing at Clementine, who had the misfortune of being caught up in the middle of their little jest. "Clem, dear, why don't you go and see if you can find somewhere to sleep for the night, you look awfully tired and your eyes are a bit puffy."

"B-But, Aellai-!" "Run along now. I'm sure there's somewhere decent for you to stay." Alucard said. Clementine stared at him, then Aellai before lowering her gaze and walking out of the room without another word

As soon as Clementine was out of the room, she stood, picking up her wineglass and walking even closer to Alucard, standing but an arms length away from him. "And now why would you ever want to kill me? I thought we had something special going on." She purred, swirling the blood in the glass.

"I don't do dates." She replied, letting the glass slip from her hand and shatter against the ground. She easily closed the space between them and leaned up, slipping her hand under the collar of his coat and popping open a few buttons, her tongue snaking out to lick his neck before she let her teeth graze his flesh. "I take what I want."

Jackal pressed under her chin, Alucard's eyes glowing behind his glasses, "And I'm going to have to stop you right there. You see, I don't let just anybody come up and have a bite. In fact, I don't let anyone bite at all. So, you have five seconds to step back before I blow a hole in that pretty head of yours~"

Aellai shivered slightly and let her hand fall away from his neck, tracing the side of Jackel before she slowly pushed the gun lower, stopping when it was pressed firmly between the large cut in her dress that went between her breasts. "Then tell me, what do you desire?" She whispered, her other hand ghosting over his crotch.

"That's for me to know, and for you to spend the rest of the night guessing, my dear." He replied, "If it's all the same to you."

Back
Top Bottom