Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Melody of the Wild Dance - Hellsing (Jikkah/DarkMudkip)

Aellai made a noise that was accompanied by a smirk, moving as quick as lightening and pinning him to the wall, but it was just playful. Of course she knew she would never win in a fight like this, no, this was no ordinary vampire. He had true power. Placing a hand on his cheek she leaned close, the wound on her shoulder slowly closing. "I do wish to know your name." She asked, her eyes meeting his.

Aellai stroked his lower lip with her thumb, making a noise that sounded like a weak moan of disappointment. "What will it take for that name to be pryed from those lips?" She replied in a tone that was more of a purr.

He smirked and his eyes traveled to the door before it burst open, Clementine standing in the doorway; she was breathing heavily, like she had been running the whole time. "A-Aellai! Yer a'kay!"

Aellai made a soft noise, frowning softly. "Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" She asked, keeping her hand on his cheek, her eyes slowly moving away from Alucard and toward Clementine.

"He's from dhat Hehlseng org'nization! Dhere's a whole bunch on dheir weh heer!" Her accent slowly became heavier the more panicked she became. Alucard chuckled, "Guess the cat's out of the bag."

"Oh dear, I'm not all that much for more than a one-on-one." She said, stepping away and letting her hand fall from his face. "I guess that's my cue to leave, perhaps next time we can get..." She took in a soft breath. "Better acquainted." She said, walking toward Clementime. "We should get going dear, you're getting too flustered again."

Clementine looked back at Alucard, who grinned slyly at her and wiggled his fingers at her. She gulped and followed after Aellai quickly, "We're jost gonna leev hem dhere? Whot ef he fohllohs?"

Aellai smirked softly. "Let him." She said, waving her hand and glancing behind her. "Tell me, how many of the Hellsing rats have shown up?" She asked softly, looking as though she was calculating something in her head.

"Alright, we'll leave them be for now, and we'll head to the bunker in Dubai." She said, rubbing her neck. "I'll send for a plane and we'll be out of this trash heap in no time."

Clementine nodded before glancing behind them to see if they were being followed. Her eyes widened as a black mass materialized behind them, Alucard forming out of the mass with Jackal aimed at Aellai. Time slowed down for Clementine as Alucard pulled the trigger, the massive bullet moving fast towards her friend. She reached to push Aellai out of the way, hoping she was fast enough, "Aellai, leuk oot!"

It was too late, the bullet hit its mark and Aellai's eyes widened, a large hole opening up in her chest and sending blood splattering the ground. Aellai swayed for a moment before dropping to the ground, eyes wide open and blood spilling from her lips. For all that tough talk, she certainly didn't stand much of a chance against Jackal.

"NO!!" Clementine dropped next to her and watched helplessly as the blood flowed like a river from Aellai's wound, "Aellai! Aellai, cohm on! Dohn' deu dhis teu me! Ye gotta gi'up!" She begged. Alucard moved over, holstering Jackal and reaching to grab Clementine, picking her up and dragging her struggling away

Aellai gurgled once before her eyes fell closed, leaving Clementine on her own.

((Shit, I guess we jump to Integra askin' why Alucard brought home another vampire~!))

Lady Integra sat at her desk, no longer smoking a cigar, but enjoying herself a nice hot cup of evening tea, blowing gently on the steaming liquid as she awaited her faithful dogs return.

((Ok...!))

Alucard pulled Clementine along towards Integra's office, stopping just outside the door, "Wait here." "Wi' else ye wa'mae 'e dae?" Clementine's accent was hardly understandable now, she was so stressed and nervous. Alucard turned and knocked once before stepping inside Integra's office

Integra looked up from her tea cup, moving it away from her lips. "What is it, Alucard?" She asked, setting her cup down. "That was rather quick, I don't have any other missions for you at the moment so you'll have to entertain yourself."

"I brought you a new dog to play with." He stated nonchalantly before he turned to show Clementine standing just beyond the still open doors, "Hope you don't mind...she's still a pup." "Shu'yer gob, ye tadger shite!" Clementine spat. Alucard smirked amusedly, "She's got a rather loud bark, if I do say so myself."

Integra's eyes narrowed and she looked from Clementine to Alucard, making a soft noise. "A vampire?" She inquired. "And am I right to assume she'll be under your most watchful eye?" Her voice was stern, leaving no room for error on Alucard's part.

Alucard bowed his head, "If you wish to give me a new plaything, I would be rude to deny such a gift." He replied. Clementine's face flushed, "Noo hol't on dhere, I'm nae a playthin' ye kin jus' fiddle an' tinkar wit'!"

Integra ignored Clementine's yelling, closing her eyes and waving him off. "You're aware of the rules, do be sure to inform or guest of them, and there will be no tolerance for any unnecessary bloodshed, she isn't a fledgling."

"And where do you suggest you will go?" Integra had turned her attention on Clementine, picking up her tea again. "Alucard didn't just bring you here out of tomfoolery."

Back
Top Bottom