Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

Weeeeell... Possibly... But you can post any time you feel! :D Anything adds to the RP, so post like crazy!

It'll happen from time to time. Sometimes it's just two people, sometimes more.

I'm reading through some of the older posts and I have to say I quite enjoy all the gaming humor. I think I can fit in well with this group.

@Squishy

Really?!? We just find all of the crazies for our RPs, don't we? lol

I have just stumbled across the main thread of this large and irrevocably charming roleplay, along with this lovely OOC thread and all of you wonderfully ineffable individuals... I'm typically lurking in the shadows and trying to cherry pick a few people to play with but I just can not resist for the life of me... So with that said~

...I'll be posting a character profile shortly, I hope no one minds if it is a bit more... verbose... than the average profile. Also, feel free to let me know if you'd prefer my character to be of a different class to offer more diversity among our horny heroes~! Just not sure where I'd like to insert my character into the plot... Probably around the hub-town I suppose~ Oh and one more thing, feel free to let me know if I'm not allowed to play with you guys cause I'm quite accustomed to not being one of the cool kids, I won't let my feelings be hurt lol.

p.s. @Squishypink, I'm going to Japan for the first time next week, any hints/tips? ^_^;

I'm gonna take on another character. It seems like my partner's gone on an extended AFK period.

Well I do try my best not to be an asshole... Without being too personal, I've dealt with more than my fair share of them and while I won't bat an eye at anyone for enjoying a non-con roleplay, the real thing has hit way too close to home for me on multiple fronts so it is just not arousing for me. Besides, has any guy tried to insert himself into a willing woman in a pool or shower? The water tends to erase the fun natural lubrication and a dry vagina is not a fun thing to penetrate for either party involved... I tend to prefer devouring my partner pretty heavily before entry... And I'm certainly proud to say there isn't a cervix I couldn't penetrate yet, the tricky part is actually doing it with the proper degree of controlled hip pacing so it is enjoyable, varies from woman to woman though, varying depths and such... In my inexperienced times I was a little too gung ho... Got more than a few vengeful claw marks as my comeuppance lol

Okay that ended up being more personal but it's pretty funny so I'll leave it XD

Oh Squishypink I do believe I thanked you in PM but now publicly let me thank you immensely for your message about Japan, I very much appreciate the insight of an experienced fellow traveler!

Bluefoot, sorry your partner has gone AFK on you, your new character looks AWESOME... Anyone mind if I... *POUNCES GREEDILY* XD~

I may have spit my coffee all over the monitor at that whole "haven't met a cervix yet that I couldn't penetrate" bit. Funny mental image, even though in real life the cervix isn't actually fuckable. You can beat the shit out of it with nice deep fucking (stings soooo good!) and you can get a finger in just a tiny bit if you can reach that deep, but the hole is at a different angle than the vagina so there's really no way to go directly at it (despite all those lovely x-ray hentai pics where he squirts directly into her womb). But it makes for great RP fodder :) Also, yeah being fucked in water can be difficult but only if it's chlorinated. And there's nothing wrong with a dry pussy, sometimes it feels surprisingly good to just be taken without any warm up. Sore after, sure. But in the moment it can be strangely enjoyable.

Thanks for the shout out, and let me know if you ever need more travel advice. I go all over the place and I'm not about to stop any time soon :3

Oh hey, just an FYI, I invited the mantis. So if Stonetribe shows up asking to crash on your couch and call you senpai, just roll with it.

... Got it...?

I think I remember this from the cold call complaints, and earlier on in this RP, if I'm not mistaken.

LOL! Well yeah, not like... LITERALLY penetrate... That would be... very... bloody... But yeahhhh roughly prodding is a better phrase XD Oh and yes indeed will do, let me know if you need any advice about some other areas in southeast Asia or pretty much anywhere in the US lol. Also... hmmm... I'll be remembering that part about the dryness not being an issue... I tend to make my partners pee funny for a few days... ^_^;

Awww sorry Maya... Poor cute little goblin girl... >3< *tries to smother slightly less?* X3

Oh hey, I kinda took too long with my post and it got squeezed between yours... should I just continue in the main RP thread and invite Kelvin to the bath house? ^.^;;

lol it looks as if we kept on walking right past the white knight, even as he white knighted as whitely as he could.
~Squishypink

LOL!

*shrug* He can probably find his way there on his own. Or he could ask a nearby city guard, who used to be an adventurer like you until he took an arrow to the knee.

Back
Top Bottom