Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

Moping is generally the case, but with Tilus he just mastered archery and fighting with a dagger since that was all he thought he would ever need to know.

But like, he never heard someone talk about something and said "Hey, I wish I knew more about that. Let me go read some books."

I suppose he has. It had to have happened, right? I just don't like having them know a hell of a lot because I always fear of godmode and shit.

Yeah, immortallity means that you have enough time to learn everything you want which leads to godmode sooner or later. That's the reason why my thousand years old slimegirl isn't able to do anything without enough sexual energy. No matter what she wants to do she has to get fucked for a while before she can just deus ex machina her way out of every situation. There is onoy one small problem with that: Shiana can't absorb sexual energy and use it at the same time. She is literally screwed when her reserves are empty and nobody is in the mood to have sex with her no matter what she tries. Melusine dies when she doesn't get anything to drink for a while and my plant-girl isn't immune to fire or acid.

Okay, fear of god mode is a thing. But if you wanted to run an immortal who isn't god mode you could just have him be a master of nineteen obscure forms of origami or Nepalese cuisine or something equally useless but fun.

That's true, someone who is immortal can learn a lot of interesting yet harmless things like you suggested. Shiana's background story or bio explains why she didn't have had the time to do that despite the fact that she ages differently than other beings.

Hi, I made a character and have an outmost fun Idea to jump in. though I`d have to wait for the succumb and faerie to get in a room in the Inn, then I`ll make my move ^-^

So... hi everybody

That sounds like fun. Just remember that she's a bit of an oddball so she's not gonna dive face-first into an orgy most of the time.

Heyo. Trying to slowly catch up a bit by working backwards with what's going on where with who and why and... yeah, my head's spinning with something that's been going on so long XD Think there's room for a halfling rogue who's better at appraising goods than stealing them?

There's certainly room for something like that, I'm sure. I have been wanting to jump in myself, but if you are open to the idea, a small time lapse could be made so your character could be integrated.

I'm comfortable with being patient, though I'm just as happy to be a good excuse for a time lapse ;) Just let me know how I may be of service

Funnily enough, I forgot how many characters I had made for this. xD I'm just going to make it easier on everyone and use Gale, a ninja-esque character of mine. If you want, Munch, either you can set up your character in the city, or I can set up mine. Whichever.

Sorry for making you guys wait for me, but I'm a little bit busy with my comming finals and not so much time for even the forum games.

That's fine, Rev. Again, I have another character, so the immortal ranger is exclusive to Shana for now.

No worries at all Rev. Alright, finding it hard to find any details of the town (are there any established?), so I'm going to see if I can still reach for my old tricks to fake it until I get more information ;)

Edit: Posted. I hope that wasn't too rambly. I haven't been in a full proper rp with this character yet, so I'm still getting a feel for her.

No, there isn't a map or details of the town. If you want, then you can join Shiana (she's a naked slimegirl with a not so little extra between her legs).

You have rather mighty posts Munch. Hope you don't mind if the ones for my character aren't as meaty. xD

That's ok as long as he can fuck her sooner or later. And maybe a little bit magic or a potion can help him to last longer after his member gre both in girth and length...;)

*waves* I was checking this RP out. I was wondering before I make a character are you looking for any specific kind more then another?

Make whatever you like, Park. I'm sure one of us will find a way to fit it in somewhere. :D

Back
Top Bottom