Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

What do you mean with limbo? I don't have writer's block, I'm just reading a manga and a webcomic. I'm a bookworm, I can't pull myself away from a good book. That's the reason why I've read the fourth novel of Harry Potter four times in a row, the first time in just three days and the other three times in the following next week. It's my favorite of all the Harry Potter books.

I'm eager for some perverted fun too, I just hope that my hermaphrodite druid won't scare you away...She's the only one of my three characters who is looking for some fun.

can't promise but I will try my best! it's mostly a challenge of remembering to check, Is all.:blush:

I dunno, maybe when they didn't reply for such a long time that they have turned afk or vanished from the thread. Is it my turn to reply again? Sorry if I forgot to write a reply...

Revnarh said:
I dunno, maybe when they didn't reply for such a long time that they have turned afk or vanished from the thread. Is it my turn to reply again? Sorry if I forgot to write a reply...

Dream Guide's. realized i forgot to private message him, just did.

How about a sorceress who wants to enslave everyone and only a group of adventurers can thwart her plans? Or we need to find a lost artifact and return it to a tribe of naked women and men.

Hey Rev? There's a pattern I've noticed when we RP together. Your characters tend to always have a solution to my characters' problems (aka, their character traits). Could you please not try to cure Kay? Her whole character is based around her odd condition.

Oh, I just thought that my characters should help yours. The listed ingredients aren''t all so easilly obtainable unless we go on a few quests...;)

So, uh...yeah. I exist outside the RP itself. :D

How are you guys? Ummm...for a quest to go off on, why don't we have something involving Tilus and his immortality, since Pink has the virgin illness thing deeply ingrained into Kay's character?

Or...it could be a quest to find more delicious cake. I'm malleable. xD

Oh God. Jolly Rancher dildos, anyone? xD

Well, Tilus wouldn't use most of it despite whatever we do unless it cures his immortality, which would probably go all holy grail on him and turn him to dust. I don't truly want my character to disintegrate. Hmmm...how about a totally not gonna backstab the party assassin turns to them to find the Royal McGuffin Sword from deep within a cave?

Or we could simply let the RP wander a bit. No need for a formal quest since everyone's character has their own sets of goals and objectives.

So what does the immortal guy even do, anyway? I always wondered about immortal characters like vampires and stuff, like why do they never take tons of advanced college courses for decades or master a bunch of hobbies?

Back
Top Bottom