Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

Oh hell no, homie. Slytherin all the way. Frankly the only reason Potter ever beat Malfoy at anything was because he had the Stephen Hawking of witches on his side while Draco had the two dumbest sons of bitches ever. Plus you know that the Slytherin kids were the ones having the after hours orgies in the room of requirement, which was always conveniently stocked with lube and dragon dildos.

Hmmm as much as the quizzes/tests/opinions of others seem to lop me into Gryffendor, I think I'd opt for a transfer to Slytherin if that's the case... @_@!

Well, first off, welcome back! Second, there has been a whole hell of a lot. To quote The Princess Bride, " Let me explain. No, it's too much, let me sum up."

We had a quest that turned into an ambush, leading to Míchon's death. I introduced the character Alexander, my semi-evil wizard, as the one who set the trap. Random stuff happened, the fourth wall was broken (thanks, Squishy! lol), then for a while, nobody posted anything. I got the idea to start up again, and we've had a few new players join our ranks. :) So, for now, we've restarted our characters in Averndell (the main city), and not much else has gone on.

Yeah there's really no place in this RP for plot continuity. Just roll with it however you like, and wherever you end up, Revnarh will probably try to fuck you with a hundred extremely verbose dragon cocks :p

Im frozen for a pc. I have a couple idea. Any suggestions? Anything you might want to see in a character to help tip me one way or another?

Guess who's back. Back again.

Also you are ALL poor fools, no matter which house you were in.
Hogwarts sucks, Durmstrang forever.

I might make a new couple characters for this one and pop in once more.
I'll have to see.
Feeling a little burnt out but I'm trying to force myself to write more.

Wow, that was some insane burnout. Sorry for just disappearing. I needed a serious break, apparently.

By the way, what happened to Shade while I was gone?

Hmm... I don't think anything happened to her.

*runs and checks*

*whew!* Yeah, no, nothing since page 53.

Yeah you've been missing out on all the hilarious metagaming. I think we may see the rise of the archvillain STEVE soon...

Look a little further down in the Open RP forum and you'll see this post-apocalypse RP with like 3 replies. The last reply is me basically teabagging that guy who keeps crashing other people's RP with his Terminator character for no freaking reason.

I read it and sent him some advice. Maybe he'll change (or delete) what he wrote. I laughed when I read what Steven had done to the poor clueless terminator.

Guys, I think I found Cervantes' future owner. Loev teh khitten! I may have a slight Warhammer addiction...

Back
Top Bottom