Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

I'm kinda worried that both of my threesome partners have gone AFK. I may have to finish out the scene with Kay just AFK-raping the hell out of them. Lemme tell ya, that shit's gonna get WEIRD.

Ah, ok. I've been busy with my culinary arts course, but I'm usually on late at night Arizona time.

It depends on how I'm feeling, but usually around midnight, one AM.

Oi... That's harsh. Sorry for your computer loss. Were you able to recover anything from it?

G:ad to have you along for the ride, DJ! You'll certainly find this'n to be fun. :)

Hey guys, I submitted a character a few days ago but I haven't been able to put him into the RP yet. I'll try and get a bearing for the scene and find a place to jump in.

Looking forward to writing with you guys, it seems like a lot of fun!

Blarg. I'm bored. What's going on in the RP at this point? I've been snorkel-deep in Thai hookers for the last few weeks.

I think I'm just gonna keep editing more and weirder shit into that last post until someone else replies to the thread.

I might be willing to join in, though it seems I'd be very late to the party, and I don't have time to read through 50 pages of roleplay, however sexy it appears to be!

Any suggestions on creating a character? Perhaps someone could give me a brief overview of what's happened?

Well...

Stuff happened, bad guys appeared, ummm... sex, sex, and more sex... possibly with a side of sex... adventuring, fighting, more sex...

lol Ok, maybe not soo much sex, but, you know...

As for characters, well, that's up to you. I kinda have three going (I say kinda because I killed the one, but I'll be bringing him back later... if the RP gets going again...): a male dark elf adventurer (swordsman/archer with minor magic skills; the one I killed), a dragoness paladin/knight type character, and a semi-human wizard-in-training who favors a warhammer.

I'm down for lots of sex! Do you need villains? Heroes? Maybe I should play both? For a villain I can imagine a tentacle-themed sorceress...

Umm... Well, technically, I'm not the GM. These questions are more likely to be better answered be Squishypink. Maybe send her a PM?

Yeah, sure, go for it. The most recent thing that happened was Lena came back from a little genre-bending trip to the Warp, brought back a box full of kittens and then the kittens formed a brutal crime syndicate. So fluffy.

There are a few ongoing characters whose owners would probly be down to play some more.

We have a couple people who kinda post once in a while, but then they disappear for long periods too.

And of course we have plenty of one-post players, usually giant muscly barbarians with huge swords who wander in, post once about how awesome they are and then bail immediately. It's been a thing lol.

Back
Top Bottom