Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

Well... Greenrust's merc character Akio stole the quest from Gale, and has claimed Shiana as his... companion... for the journey. Other than that, not much else... Oh, yeah, a few characters are still sitting in the town square buck-ass nude.

And Cthulhu humped a cathedral, we completed the neko girl quest, got a bunch of cocaine and now it looks like it's orgy time again.

Apparently it's no boys allowed. We got a bad case of the lady-gay lol. Whatever happened to what's his name getting teabagged by badgers? That was a fabulous character.

Yay, oh wait if akio takes cocaine this could turn out badly, mainly because if he gets cocaine he may just start taking what he wants.

I temporarily opened up a portal to /tg/ for a minute there. Because our thread needed more Doomrider. Probably best to google him lol.

When it comes to Squishy's randomness, it's best not to ask, just roll with it.

I'll add a character sheet for Kay when I'm not on my phone. Formatting is such a hassle on these.

Yup. Try a 3DS one of these days. It's what I mainly use if I'm not on my phone.

Oh hey, another giant dude with a huge sword and boundary issues. I was hoping we could get one more of those lol :p

Just so all of you beauties know, I got my wisdom teeth removed. This means that I'm gonna be high off my ass on narcotics, which then means that my posts will be sporadic as all hell. Just letting you know.

Back
Top Bottom