Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

Okay my character is posted. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get started with me or if I can peak in and muse about first. Don't wanna crash in on others :)

Park, I'd love to, but I think my posts would begin to suffer and get confusing if I tried to write three different characters at once...hmmm...I would say that it would be best to have her in the inn Shiana and Tilus are entering, or to run into Gale and...Munch's character in the market. I forgot the character's name haha

@Revnarh: unfortunately she doesn't :( but as a mate/friend of course

@How: thanks I will toss her in the mix possibly the market. No worries I can weave around a bit until the plot thickens :)

Alright, Park, that sounds awesome. Maybe have some sort of thing between Munch's character, Gale, and your character. Dunno if she would be up for that though haha. If you can read this, Munch, would this be a good thing to try?

@How and Munch: She doesn't have to get involved in any plot if Munch doesn't want it, don't want to step on toes so I am cool with just having a friendly encounter.

@Revnarh: Well for me....no - I mean I've never written that before so I think it would come off as forced or awkward as I wouldn't be so comfortable with it.

Alrighty then. I might as well just have Gale step aside from the current conversation. Nothing had really happened yet anyways. :) Start whenever you are ready.

Back
Top Bottom