Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

Hehehe...Bluefoot knows where this thing is from. No offense to Stonetribe, if he's even still lurking around.

Ooooh, I think I can bring all kinds of crap from my various cold-call requests into this RP, from some of the weirder requests that landed in my inbox. Anyone up for giant, spraying reptile girls?

*Looks. Blinks. Looks again.*

Hah! Really?! Of all the ones to pick, that was your first choice?!? HAHA!!!

On a totally unrelated note, I had just been playing Pokémon FireRed with a Scyther on my team before seeing those posts. Strange coincidence, huh?

I've been feeling ultra shitty about how I drop the ball with this super fun rp. I'm considering quitting, or running a new character.

Adding a new character might bring some new fun to the game. Don't just quit, please! If you have to, well, there really isn't anything that we could do to stop you, but at least let us know that you're going to.

All things considered, I think you handled a giant talking bro-mantis rather well. I mean, as well as such a thing can be handled at all.

I feel like i should have done better. Can someone either A give something for rosie to interact with, or b, help me come up with a villain ill play for the main group I have a couple options, and am working them down,

Maybe we could go looking for her when the next day starts. I've already had Míchon express concern for how long she's been gone.

Though if you really want to play a villain, I think our group would make a good target for a random wandering paladin. Paladins are such dicks.

Hey guys! Everyone's favourite barely legal mage is back :) Um, could someone give me a quick recap so I can jump back in?

You've been chucked in the AFK wagon so that you get brought along without us having to mention it at all. You can climb out whenever you want. We killed all the medusas that were attacking the cheese village, then picked up the next step of the quest that will take us to a dungeon a couple days out. Right now a shadow rogue assassin type guy is fighting Erica the dragoness and Maddie the necromancer while everyone else sleeps and fucks.

Oh, and there are giant horny mantises sneaking around the woods, and they want to crash on your couch and call you senpai.

Thanks guys. Oh, in terms of magic, Lugae functions a bit like a blue mage from Final Fantasy, so he gains abilities from enemies. So far his skill set includes "Goblin Punch" "Skillful Grope" and "Barbarian Cunnilingus Technique" along with the passive "Alluring Cuteness"

So, Lena is in the process of panic over a possible child? How OP would it be if Gale could utilize shadow magic to stop the pregnancy from occurring?

Eh. About as OP as everything else happening right now. It seems there's already no shortage of characters who've got birth control abilities, though. So we're good.

Just to clarify... What exactly does OP mean? I've seen it used before, but I never thought of asking what it was until now.

Ah. Makes sense. Just never considered asking before. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Back
Top Bottom