Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

No clue. I pm'ed him and he made just as little sense. I think he's just that one guy that nobody wants to rp with irl because he always screws up the game, but this is the online version.

Considering making a second character, kind of a creepy little necromancer with a few sexy zombie minions. Anyone think that would be fun or is that pushing it in terms of good taste?

I'm not really feeling Vivi anymore.
I may have to Blackleaf her and come back to this with a different character.

Squishypink said:
Considering making a second character, kind of a creepy little necromancer with a few sexy zombie minions. Anyone think that would be fun or is that pushing it in terms of good taste?

As long as they aren't rotted *too* much, they should still taste good.

Nah, I'm calling her particular undead 'revenants' and keeping them firmly in the realm of 'not icky and rotten'.

@gelid
Maybe we could kill her off. The next portion of the quest is starting, and Míchon still hasn't forgiven her for torturing Lena or for napping through the first major battle. Or we could leave her at the village.

I found a workable solution. The AFK wagon! This needs to be a feature in every RPG campaign for people who can't make it to game that week. I had a GM one time who would actually leave your character behind if you weren't present, so that if you made it to the subsequent games you wouldn't be able to play aside from trying to catch up. The AFK wagon protects parties from GMs like that lol

Bluefoot said:
@gelid
Maybe we could kill her off. The next portion of the quest is starting, and Míchon still hasn't forgiven her for torturing Lena or for napping through the first major battle. Or we could leave her at the village.

I was thinking of having whatever character that replaces kill her off when she's alone. For some reason. We'll see. Maybe she'll just act like an asshole and pick a fight.

I've been busy lately sorting through all my notebooks and storyfiles and it has a way of burning through the day, but I definitely don't want to give out on this rp since it's the most fun i've had rping in awhile.
But Vivi's just kinda grown bland to me. I've realized how little personality she actually has.

Squishypink said:
Also, GelidAtelier, your new avatar looks like she's getting buttfucked by an elephant :p

I know right? It only looks like that because of how the gif is edited too.
This is the original http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/CrystalDragonSpaceMarine/tumblr_n8rlxgD6Xm1tx4ojoo1_250_zpsc02e1866.gif
And she isn't even looking at anything dirty. She's just drooling over a collection of 40,000 books from another world.

lol Nice... But Squishy's right, it does look like she's being raped by an elephant.

Which brings me to my question. Do you have experience with that sort of thing, Squishy? 'Cuz wow...

We're off to raid some ruins where the medusas took hostages. It's a couple days' journey, so we're bound to have a random encounter or three.

And there may also be a sneak attack by Vivi and Lena's sword-baby from the future, come back in time to spread the Gospel of Stabbing

Back
Top Bottom