Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

Hey, I just had an idea. Maybe we could have all characters who learn some form of shadow or death magic know an abortion spell or something.

I kind of wish I hadn't brought Maddie in. She's interesting and all, but I just had the thought to bring in Kay from the Mixed Up rp. That little succubus was so much fun. Plus, she got suckered into AFK Goblin Town, which is kind of difficult to RP around.

Do it! Maybe we could "kill" Maddie and have Kay take her spot at some point. Possibly within this part of the journey.

Idk, I worry there's a little too much overlap with her and other characters. Like, we've got a few people running around looking for cum to drink, and Lena has the perma-virgin angle covered already. And we've sort of got a succubus too. Only thing Kay brings is a fondness for Mexican food and pure cuteness.

We could kill Ras off and have myself bring another character in? I'm having difficulty trying to find something for him to do.

Man, what's with this? Seems like everyone's having a character dilemma.

You know, since we're in a quest hub, this is a perfect opportunity to split the party up. That way we don't have such a giant sprawling crowd of characters all fighting for a purpose.

But... but...

... Yeah, that probably is the best course of action... But I like the group thing, though. We should keep that going.

Ooh! Maybe for those of us who have multiple characters, we could send each one on a different quest?

That's what i was figuring. This way we have two groups doing separate things and maybe they meet up again later and mingle.

And, just like that, we had our quest stolen. I'm gonna go see if I can get it back.

Goddamn, does Michon just not have a middle setting? It's either business as usual or swords and arrows all over the place lol.

Also, we're all bare ass naked in the middle of town square by the quest board here. Does nobody have a problem with this anymore?

Yeah, that's kinda the character I made him. It kinda reflects how I am in real life. I have a hot temper, and it's hard to control, but I'm working on it.

And yeah, the guards don't care anymore. We've got a dragoness with us, and nobody wants to mess with her.

Eh. It's not like the dragon's one like her. She'll understand.

Still waiting for Dream to come back from hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom