Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

I may need to make a second character. I hadn't expected the scene with Lena/Vivi to get stretched out so long and I don't want to abandon it when it's getting really crazy.

Squishypink said:
I may need to make a second character. I hadn't expected the scene with Lena/Vivi to get stretched out so long and I don't want to abandon it when it's getting really crazy.

Lena and Vivi are just like, "hey sorry guys, go on without us, we're never leaving this forest."

Well, Vivi probably will. Lena, it depends on how well she can move after getting her arms and legs sawn off.

Dancing is all well an good, but you have to admit helpless flailing is satisfying in it's own subtle ways.

Having a character named "Red" keeps screwing with me because that's the name of the character in my current playthrough of Baldur's Gate II.

>.<

Little does Lena know she was impregnated by Vivi, and is now destined to give birth to a child that is half elf, half sword.

Fucking soda and laptops.

On other news, Red reminds everyone that she is still a priestess on top of the drunkenness and does more than molest little boys in a choir.

I'm sure someone will have something new to bring to the table soon.

I hope no one minds, but I felt it necessary to get the ball rolling so that we didn't just wind up in another orgy. This way we can have a brand new orgy after the quest is all wrapped up!

@TheAnnoyingNoob
Ah, no problem. It happens.

@Squishypink
Good idea. Now let's go kick some medusa ass!

Back
Top Bottom