An unexpected twist in the shadows of the blue moon (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MPKDragon)

They both look at her and look at each other. They glare at each other but do what they are told sitting down on the bed. "Damn krystal you havent changed a bit." Says ruby. "How would you know ruby?" Growls atem.

"Don't ask questions you don't wasn't to know the answer to Atem" She said with a smirk, Kissing Atem and then ruby. "Clothes off. Both of you. Now." She said in a commanding tone, her smirk even wider. This was gonna be fun. She was gonna show them just how much they both how much she loves them both.

They look at each other grubling. "Fine." They both undress revealing that their cocks are both nine inches. They look at each other and quickly look at krystal. "Now what?" They say in unison looking over krystals sexy body.

Krystal smirks. "Now you help me take off my underwear boys." She said, her smirk widening as she kissed both of them and took off her 6 inch stilletos. "Now it your turn. Once you take it off, there will be more I store." She smirked wider, sitting in between them.

Atem get down between her legs and slowly slips off her panties genlty kissing her inner thigh. While ruby slowly takes off her bra kissing her shoylder and neck. They both look at you once they are done waiting for you to tell them what to do next.

Krystal smirks. "Alright, Atem, you get button and pussy access." She said as she straddled him and took his cock into her pussy, laying then down. She smirks again. "Ruby, on top. You get anal, then we switch after you've each came. "Sound fair? Atem, I know you don't really have it in you to hate ruby. You said it yourself you'd hate to loose him again. Now, start getting along. As long as you can do that, then I'm all you you two. Yogi's idea, I just elaborated on it." She said, still smirking.

Atem groans and grabs her ass spreading her cheeks for ruby, he begins to thrust up into her nice and slow leaning down to suck her tits. Ruby comes up behind her and grabs her hips push his cock into her asshole and begins to thrust at the same pace as atem leaning down and kissing her neck. When it came to fucking krystal they did not argue.

Krystal smirks. "Thats good boys." She said, moaning and digging to Atem's back a bit with her pretty blue painted fingernails. "oh atem oh ruby! fuck! i'm gonna cum!" she yelled, digging her nails further into atems back as she came all over atem's cock and balls, moaning loudly.

Both of them quicken there thrusts driving their cocks deeper into her. Atem continues to suck her tits lost in the thought of pleasing krystal. Ruby bites on krystals neck and ear whispering to her. "My my krystal what a slut you have become."

"Only for a select few, my ruby prince." She told him telepathically, smirking as she moaned, cumming again. She couldn't believe her good luck. "Fuck, you two are sexy." She moaned out, smirking widely. She looked to both of them. "Please stop fighting. I know you don't really wanna be enemies. You can both have me. I'll figure something out."

Atem smiles "this works." He thrusts harder along with ruby as the both continue to fuck krystal. Ruby smiles. "Yeah you fuck us both i can agree to that. We have our way with you all we want." Ruby removes his cock from krystals ass and atem leans forward pushing her onto her back. Ruby then replaces his cock in krystals mouth. Roughly fuckig her mouth.

Krystal sucks it hard, running her teeth down his cock and nipping at it her and other, thrusting her Mouth on it, deep throating easily. She was so glad she had her tonsils out at 6. No gag reflex. "That's the idea. But its only if you don't fight. You do, and no more sex." She told the both telepathically, smirking into the head. She could get used to this. "Ruby, think I could talk to you privately after? I wanna ask you about something... and there's something I have to tell you as well." She said telepathically, still going down on him.

Rubys and atem continue to fuck krystal. They stop for a moment to switch. Atem lays on back and motions for krystal so suck him while ruby grabs her hips and begins to furiously fuck her pussy. Atem holds on to krystals blue hair while she sucks him.

Krystal sucks him furiously, using shadow magic to quicken her spread to almost an inhuman speed. She moans into it, the vibrasion adding to the head she's giving to Atem."are you both enjoying yourselves, loves?" She asked telepathically, moaning still outwardly.

Atem nods leanig his head back while rubys hips become a blur slaming into krystal deep and hard. They both look at each other and grin. Atem pulls krystal off his cock and picks her up into the air shoving his cock deep into her pussy. Ruby come up behind her wraping his arms around her waist and shoves his cock into her ass agian and they brutally fuck her there balls slapping together from the force of their thrusts.

Krystal smirks, moaning loudly. "Oh ruby! Oh Atem!" She crooned, yelling at the top of her lungs. She was in a state of euphoria. She couldn't believe her luck. She was being fucked by her two favorite people in the world. "Damn yugi. Best idea you've ever had. Think it'll help them stop fighting?" She asked her friend telepathically, and kissing him softly. She liked the way his lips fit on hers. Krystal deepened the kiss. "I love the way our lips just fit together yugi. You are the sweetest person I know, other than my sister Usagi. You two will be great friends." She said as she cupped his face, kissing him harder still.

Yugi smiles within krystals mind and kisses back. 'Any time.' Atem and ruby thrust harder and deeper into krystal enjoying her screams of pleasure. "Hey ruby" says atem. "I think krystal would love to be bathed in our cum dont you think." Ruby nods "oh yes i do believe so. What do you think krystal?"

Krystal looks at them funny, smiling a little. "I prefer you cum inside me." She said. A small smirk on her face. "You know how I hate being sticky you two." She added, her smirk widening as a thought struck her. Double penetration in her puss. She could take it. She relayed the idea to both guys telepathically, smirking almost like the Cheshire cat again. "How about that boys? I can take it." She said, her smirk widening still.

Ruby and atem smile. Ruby pulls his cock from her ass and shoves it into her pussy. Tey both continue to brutally fuck er harder and harder. "This better our slutty krystal." Their hips shove up into her harder and harder the more she moans.

Krystal grips the sheets hard. "Holy fuck!" She moans out, kissing each of the hard, almost unable to speak due to so much pleasure. She matched their thrusts, moaning even louder as she did so, the pleasure at an ultimate high as she cums all over their hard cocks. "Oh my rah! This is fucking amazing!" She breathes out, continuing to moan at the top of her lungs.

Atem and ruby thrust faster and faster their cocks rubbing together help building their own orgasm. They grunt loudl holding their cock deep inside her as the shoot stream after stream of there hot cum into krystals pussy.

Krystal's moans are louder, so loud, pegasus himself could probably hear them. "Holy fucking rah! That's amazing!" She screamed out, clutching the sheets as tight as she could. Krystal climaxed even harder, so much so that the bed was soaked with her sweet juices. "I love you guys, you know that right?"

Atem and ruby both kiss her. "We know." They pull out their cocks and place their mouths on her tits sucking them softly. Yugi smiles. 'See thy love you more then they hate each other.' He chuckles and kisses krystals in her mind.

"Seems so. Should have thought of this millennias ago. Ruby might not have committed suicide if I had. Princesses don't think like that though." She said, kissing him back, and smirking into it slightly. "You know, if you feel like getting off, I'm right here." She said, running a hand gently down his spine as she pulled him closer to her. When she reached his ass, she gave it a quick squeese. "I'm allways so horny yugi. I can't explain it." She said nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders slightly. There was an open hole for him if he felt like playing around. Outwardly, Krystal clutched the sheets and moaned. Her breasts were so sensitive. "Ooh fuck! That feels so good!!"

Yugi smiles. "Well." He looks down at his enlarged cock. Atem and ruby slip their habds down between krystals legs and begin to finger her while they both suck on her tits.

Back
Top Bottom