An unexpected twist in the shadows of the blue moon (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MPKDragon)

Krystal did as she was told, but she could focus as well as she wanted to, still worried about ruby. She felt guilty for not telling him about charoite. She should have. Krystal continued to moan into the head, going as fast as she could, hoping that her little yugi the cutie could keep her occupied enough that she didn't start crying herself. "Atem.. distract me. Fuck me silly."

In her mind atem come up behind her and lifts her leg shoving hos cock in deep and begins to thrust up into her. Yugi holds onto her hair and thrusts hard into her mouth. "Ooooh krystal keep going." He gasps and groans.

She does as she's told, Going as quickly as she possibly can on yugi's cock while running her teeth gently down it. Krystal meets Atem's thrusts, moaning loudly, even though her mouth was occupied by yugi's large cock. She was getting closer to cumming. "Oh fuck! That feels so good Atem! Faster! Harder! Deeper!" She tells him in her head, her buns bobbing as she sucks yugi off as incerdile speed.

Atem thrusts harder and deeper into her fucking her to her hearts content. Yugi pulls his cock out of her mouth with a pop and gets between her legs and pushes his cock into her pussy thrusti hard and fast.

Krystal moans out; the double penetration is just to much. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She screams out, her mind racing. Her wet sticky cum came out in a river, coating both their cocks and soaking the sheets once again. "Holy fuck. As hard fast and as deep as you can guys. I've never orgasmed like that before." She commented, smiling widely. In the back of her mind she still worried about ruby, but at this point she knew not to bother him. Krystal sent I silent telepathic message to him, kissing him softly in it. "It'll be okay ruby. You'll see. Just know I love you." And then she disappeared from his mind, focusing back on the yugi and Atem.

Atem ad yugi keep thrusting hard and fast. Yugi leans down and kisses her deeply wraping his arms around her. Atem whispers into her mind. "Hes fine my love let him be alone."

Krystal kisses back, deepening it further. The feeling of both cocks inside her was pretty well euphoric. She moaned into yugi's kiss, unable to. Control herself. She frowned slightly telepathically. "I know love. I still worry though." She said sadly leaning into Atem's touch.

Atem and yugi keep trusting as hard as they can atem reach around and grabs her tits rubbing and pinchin her nipples. "Just relax my love." He says nibbling her ear. Yugi leans down and sucks her tits as he trusts into her harder.

Krystal moans at their touch, shivering. "I am relaxed. I' just worry." She stated simply before her mind went blank, and she started to calm down even more. "Sex meditation. That's a new concept. It works though." She told them both with a laugh, moaning away, keeping her thoughts of ruby at the depths of her mind. She did not want to think about him.

Atem removes his right hand from her breast and rubs the top of her clit while he and yugi thrust harder into her. Yugi pulls on her nipples with his teeth and continues to suck the as he thrust into her. Atem smiles. "It helps relax your body doesnt it?" He says in her head.

"Yes. It does." She said simply with a loud moan, gripping yugi's hair. Her breasts were super sensitive. She was not aware of the reason though, as Pete had not told her before he walked away. "Oh Atem! Oh yugi! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She crooned, yelling out loudly.

Yugi and atem thrust in deep letting their warm cum fill her. Atem slips away from her mind and yugi climbs up and kisses her. "Would you like some more? Krystal? He smiles and plays with her tits puttin his cock between them.

Krystal yawns a little, but nods. "Go ahead yugi." She said, knowing she could sleep once he was done. She'd hopefully be able to sleep with his arms around her. She hated sleeping alone. When she did, she had nightmares of the night her best friend eyes was killed in front of her in this life. He did it to save her. A small tear escapes her eye as she thinks back, remembering that horrible night, though moaning at yugi's attention to her breasts.

*Flash back*
"You! What are doing here in my house, bitch! I told you to stay away from my son!" The dark haired man slurred, a half gone bottle of tequila in his hand, and a kichen knife in the other. Eyes stood protectively in front to her, glaring at his obviously drunk father. "Dad, you can't say who I hang out with! Krystal's my best friend!" He yelled back, still glaring as he kept a twelve year old Krystal protectively behind him.

The father yelled back. "The hell I can, Eyes Julian Rutherford! She's no good for you! That little slut just wants you for your money!" He yelled back, lunging for Krystal, aiming the knife at her. Eyes protectively stepped in front of her, blocking the knife, but it went right into his heart like a stake in a vampire.

Krystal screamed. "Eyes! No!" That's was when it happened. When a blue moon appeared on her forehead, her dress became long and flowing, and a blue crystal appeared in her hand. The young blue haired princess glowed a bright shade of a teal blue, tears streaming down her face. Eyes's head was in her lap, and in an instant, monsters of all different types surrounded the drunken man. An Egyptian eye appeared with the moon, and she glared at his drunken father. "Penalty game!" Krystal shouted, and he was wrapped in shadow magic in an instant, forced to watch himself kill his own son over and over for eternity.

A Dragon appeared behind her, and she petted it, then began to cry again, looking at eye's peaceful face. "You were always my white knight Eyes. Rest in peace dear friend. We'll see each other again." She whispered through her tears, kissing his head before disappearing with the dragon back to her mansion. She was lucky she lived in a separate wing from her mother, because she had no way of explaining any of this. She was too in shock.
*End Flash Back*

Krystal moaned out more, gripping the sheets. Her breasts were so sensitive, and he was playing with them. "Holy.. fuck.. yugi.." she moaned out as she panted, the pleasure heightening. She had no idea what to do. She was ready to cum again. "Ugh.. fuck.. I'm gonna cum yugi!" She moaned out, kissing him. Krystal had almost for gotten that tomorrow would mark the anniversary of eye's death.

Yugi yawns as well. "You know im actually tierd now." He smiles and lays down next to her wraping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "I cant believe after all of earlier today you were still ready." He chuckles.

"Krystal chuckles as well. "I'm tired too, I just wanted to make sure you had your fun." She said with a smile and a tiny moan as he kissed h neck. She kissed his head. "Well, let's nap. But whatever you do, please keep holding me. I don't have the strength to keep the nightmares of my friends murder away." She said softly, her eyes sad momentarily, but then flashing back as she cuddled into him.

Yugi smiles and wraps his arms tighter around her waist. He kisses her forehead and smiles as he drifts off to sleep. Meanwhile atem apears next to ruby. "She worries about you." Ruby nods looking through the book. "I know atem i know."

Krystal drifted off as well, dreams of her little marik and char in her mind. The dreams were happy, but still tears rolled down her face as she dreamed. "Marik... Char...." she moaned out sadly in her sleep, and as almost as if on cue, the two young boys hugged her in the dream. "Don't cry mommy! You'll have us again!" They chimed in together, crawling up into her lap and cuddling close. She hugged them close to her, and in the real world, yugi. Krystal wiped her tears. "I hope so my sweet boys. I hope so."

As the night goes on ruby quietly enters the room trying not to disterb yugi or krystal. The book still in his arms. Atem pops into his mind "so we might be fathers." Atem chuckles. "We may share her but she is still my wife." He chuckles again. Ruby rolls his but smiles. "It will be good to see my son."

Krystal sensed him come in the room, even in a deep sleep. "Ruby. You came back. Come lay down with me my crimson knight." She said in her sleep, snoring lightly. She had worried about and missed him when he was gone, but knew had needed time to adjust. She had known he had needed time to adjust to what she had told him.

Ruby smiles and lies down next to her lieing his head on her bare breasts. "Go back to sleep. And stop sensing me." He chuckles and runs his finger around her nipple to tease her. He sets the book down next to him and continues to trace her nipples.

Krystal snored lightly. She was sleeping. A small moan escaped her mouth as he traces her nipples. They were so sensitive. "Ruby..." she moaned out, still snoring. She was asleep, and yet she could sense everything around her. This was something she had mastered in her life as a female samurai, and as a mulan type warrior.

Ruby smiles and puts his mouth on her nipple sucking it lightly. "I always did lover your tits krystal." He reaches down and gently fingers her while she sleeps. "And i know your loving this you always were a horny girl."

Krystal moans a bit more, even though she is snoring. "Ruby..." she moaned out, gripping the sheets and his hair as he sucked, arching into the touch of his fingers on her pussy. "I know. You tell me that every time." She said, smirking a little in her sleep. She could feel something different about her nipples. It felt like the were expelling fluid. Could he taste that?

He sucked harder drinking her milk. "Well well. Tasty on both ends." He pulls off his pants and gets in a sixty nine position and holds his cock above her mouth. "Open wide." He says before leaning down toneat her out.

Krystal sucks on his cock, breathing through her nose. She blushed at his comment about her milk, and moaned into the head as he ate her out. She was about to cum. "Ugh. Fuck. Ruby." She moaned into the head, orgasming onto his face.

Back
Top Bottom