An unexpected twist in the shadows of the blue moon (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MPKDragon)

Krystal smirks and points to her pussy. "Its here if you need it, yugi" she tells him telepathically, kissing him again. She loved kissing him. Something about it felt right. She figured it was because his attachment to Atem. "Go ahead, do me."

Yugi smiles and bens her over. He licks her pussy before shoving his cock inside her and begins to thrust. While yugi screws her in krystals mind atem climbs up near her head an pushes his cock into her mouth while ruby begins to eat her out.

Her moans are muffled, but they are still very loud. "Oh fuck! So amazing!" She tells them all telepathically, unable to speak due to Atem's cock in her mouth. "Ruby, I still wanna talk to you privately after. Don't be jealous Atem, its something between ruby and I is all." She Told them both, not wanting Atem to be mad. She did not like it when they fought. It made her heart hurt.

"Thats fine my love." He keeps shoveig his cock down her throat and ruby keeps eating her out. Yugi smiles. "Seem like they are getting along." He thrusts harder into her.

"Looks like it. I should have thought of this millennia ago. Hey yugi, do you ever wonder why setty is the way he is?" She asked kind of suddenly, even though she was moaning.she hoped that he wouldn't dislike her for sleeping with seto. It had to happen to keep time in alignment, and at the time, she really did think seto was her destiny. She didn't know that he was destined for her twin sister, usagi.

"No i dont." Says yugi thrusting harder and harder. "All i know is that he stole some thing from my grandpa." Atem thrust fatser into krystals mouth as ruby grabs her ass an thrusts his cock in to her pussy.

Krystal nodded. "Ah, I see. I've never understood why he's such a butthead sometimes. He's really a big softy." She said nonchalantly, kissing him harder. Krystal knew she would have to tell yugi about what happened with her and seto... but she didn't want him to look down on her or mistrust her. she would never hurt anyone, especially not him. she loved him.

Yugi tilts his head "is something wrong krystal?" He leans down and kisses her deeply on the lips thrusting faster and faster into her.

Krystal kissed him back. "You're not gonna like me anymore if I tell you..." she said, arching into his kiss and his thrusts. She didn't want him to look down on her. "There was something I had to do, something to keep time aligned. But please don't hate me for it..." she breathed out, moaning a bit. She was freaking out about telling him.

"I wont hate you krystal." He thruss harder and deeper kissin her back. "I could never hate you. You mean alot to me and the pharaoh."

"Really? I feel the same way yugi. I don't want you to think you can't trust me, okay? I could never hurt someone I love." She said, kissing him again and moaning into it, then taking a deep breath. She had to tell him. "Remember how I said I wasn't a virgin? Well, the person who took my virginity is seto." She said softly, not wanting to tell him she might be pregnant by him as well. At least not until she heard his reaction.

"If the pharaoh is okay with it then so am I. Just dont feel bad when i beat him in a duel." He kisses her deeply and thrusts harder. In the real world atem is now fucking krystals pussy and ruby has his cock between her tits.

Krystal laughs. "Alright. I'll try. Its kind of an inevitably, yugi. Seto doesn't believe in destiny, but you're supposed to beat him. Don't worry. Once he meets Usagi again he'll be so smitten he'll forget about you. You should have seen how in love those two were in silver millennium. Even more in love than Atem ruby and I. *she sighs* I wish I could bring you to my beautiful home on the moon. You'd love it there yugi." She said dreamily, remembering the moon and her mother fondly. She hoped she would see her mother soon. On the outside, she was moaning as loudly as she could, gripping at a the sheets and cumming all over them.

Yugi smiles and kisses her. "Now that we have gotten past that." Yugi thrusts harder into krystal driving his cock deep. "Lets finish what you promised." He smiles up at her.

"Alright love." She said with a smile, kissing back and meeting his thrust. He feels so good inside her, Krystal could barely stand it. She was so close to cumming, she could fell it. "Oh fuck yugi. I'm gonna..." she was cut off when she screamed out in euphoria, cumming all over his cock and balls.

Yugi thrusts in hard and deep filling her wirh his warm cum. While atem and ruby lie next to krystal coverd in sweat. Atmea cum flowing from krystals pussy and rubys cum covering her face and mouth.

Krystal moans as yugi cums inside her. She licks ruby's cum from her face and smirks a little "sweet, just like you." She comments to him telepathically, smirking. Out ward lay, she's just enjoying being with them. "I'm gonna take a quick shower loves. Wanna join me? Atem, you should go see joey after we shower." She said with another smile, wiping her face and then kissing each of them.

They both smile. "Sure." Atem stands and leads her to the shower as ruby rubs her ass. Yugi smiles. "You know they are as horny as you." He says with a still hard cock.

"I know. Though I'm coming down from being horny right now. I'm pretty tired. I think I might be pregnant yugi. Its the only way to explain my hornyness and breast sensitivity." She said to yugi telepathically, walking into the the bathroom and letting her hair down. She starts the water and smiles at them. "You guys still horny? I'm not really, but you can still use me. Just wake me up when your done." She says, stepping into the shower, but fainting, falling to the soft surface of the mat on the floor .

Atem and ruby pick her up and carry her to the bed. "Im going to get dressed and go see joey you stay her with her." He gets dressed and heads out the door. Ruby looks at krystal with a concerned look.

Krystal stirs slightly. "Fuck. That hurt. Shouldn't we call a doctor?" Krystal said as she held her head, passing out again on the bed. She wasn't sure if it was exhaustion or what. "Am I anemic again?" She thought to herself as chaos materialised next to her. "Rubeus. It is good to see you alive again. Is the mistress okay?" He asked ruby, moving the hair out of Krystal's face. He was concerned about her, as was rah, but rah was busy checking on seto and mokuba peers Krystal's orders.

Ruby shrugs. "I dont know." He puts his clothes on and looks over krystal. "I hope she is okay she was fine a minute ago."

Chaos looks her over as well, noticing the faint glow around her stomach and smiling slightly. "I believe that she is pregnant and that is why she fainted. You 3 wore her out with all that sex and no food. I'll go get some breakfast and the doctor so we can be sure." He says with a small smile, as he shifts so he looks human and not like a duel monster card. He then exits and gets them food, returning with a doctor Named Pete.

'alright Krys, what did you do this time." He asked to no one in particular, using some sort of electronic device to check her out. He smiles slightly, and then shakes his head. "Anemic Krys, and in your condition. She needs blood, and she's pregnant. What am I gonna do with you, blue?" He says with a sigh, looking over to chaos. "You two stay with her. I'll go get the stuff for the transfusions." He said, walking away.

Chaos smiled. "If you were wondering Rubeus, they're childhood friends. Pete was a genius though. He's only 22 and is a doctor." Filling him in on how he knew Krystal.

Ruby smiles and kisses krystals head. 'She should said something to us.' He sighs and brushes her hair till she feels better lieing next to her.

"Chances are she didn't even concretely know, Rubeus. they're probably that dick Seth's. Well, it seto in this life. But he's still a buthead.she had to do it to keep time aligned, but I still don't like that pretty boy former high priest." Chaos said as Pete returned and set Krystal up on a machine for transfusions, which causes Krystal to awaken. "Huh? Pete? What in rah's name happened?!" She said with a blush pulling the covers over herself and glaring slightly at ruby. "You couldn't think to dress me!?"

Back
Top Bottom