An unexpected twist in the shadows of the blue moon (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MPKDragon)

"Seto?" Atem looks diwn at you. "Just dont tell yugi he might be less understanding as me after what happend to hus grandfather." Atem smiles and kisses krystal. "Whos ever child they are we shall raise them with love. Just you and me." Atem smiles hiding the fact that he worries that if yugi would hear this he would be very upset and loose trust in krystal.

Krystal nods. "I know Atem. Don't worry. Yugi's asleep. Nobody knows Setty like I do. He really is very loving, he just keeps it in due to his child hood in this life." She said, frowning at at Atem. "His adoptive father tortured him, beating him. Seto put up with it though to keep mokuba safe. His little brother is the most important thing in the world to him. His scarred Atem. Both mentally and physically. I only wish he remembered his cousin. *kisses Atem's cheek* you. Though, I have a hunch as to why he focuses so much on you and yugi. Subconsciously, i think he remembers all the millenias of comforting me when you weren't there, and he's trying to make you suffer as payback." She added, cuddling into him and laying her head on his shoulder.

Krystal sighed, kissing Atem softly. "As for yugi, I think that he would be more understanding if he knew about seto's past. I'll tell him in the morning." She said, yawning. She was exhausted.

Atem nods. "I shall at least get to sleep next to you till then." He lies down next to her holding her tightly in his arms. He kisses her neck. "I love you krystal. And im so happy your in my arms once agian." He smiles and closes his eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.

Krystal smiles. 'I love you too, Atem, and i can't think of anyone whos arms i'd rather be in like this.' she said, kissing his head when she saw he had fallen asleep. 'good night my handsome pharaoh.' she whispered in his ear before putting her head on the pillow and falling asleep. her dreams were only of him and ruby, memories of them playing as children in silver millenium.

When the alarm clock struck 8am, Krystal awoke. She gently woke Atem. 'Atem, time to get up my spikey haired egyptian god. We'll be landing very soon.' she said in a soft voice, kissing him softly.

Yugi rests next to krystal. They must have shifted durring the night. He sleeps soundly snoring very loudly as krystal trys to wake him. Atem as well is sound asleep snoring withing yugis mind. As yugi rolls over onto his back a tent apear under the sheets.

Krystal smirks, nipping at yugi's ear as she plays with his cock. She knew She would have to wake yugi up fast as she could sense someone coming to her door. One of his friends, a blond one with a Brooklyn accent. She thought yugi said his name was joey. "Yugi! Wake up damnitt! Joey's coming!" She said, shaking him. It was gonna be awkward enough explaining why they were naked in bed together.. let alone the morning wood yugi had. As joey got closer, Krystal shook yugi harder, needing him to awaken.

"Huh?" Yugi opens his eyes and yawns. "Good morning krystal whats up?" Joey knocks on yugi's "ey yugi yah awake." He trys the door and it is unlock. He slowly opens the door. Yugi burts awake and looks at krystal. "Quick in the bathroom." He whispers.

Krystal smirked at him. "Don't think that's gonna work yugi." She told him telepathically, knowing that joey would walk in on Them. "Look at the bright side. At least he didn't come investigate last night when I was screaming out your name in the middle of sex" she added, giggling outwardly and covering Them in the sheets and blanket, sitting in yogi's lap to hide his erection.

Yugi's face turns bright red. "Wait wait i..." Joey ipens the door and stairs at yugi and keystal. He stands and stairs for a few, then imeadiatly shuts the door. "S-sorry yugi i'll come back when your finished." Joey walks off hid face bright red. Yugi sighs. "Oh great...."

Krystal laughs. "Eh, no sweat yugi. I'll explain it to him later. Now, what do we do about this boner?" She says with a smirk, teasing his cock a little with her pussy. She kissed him hard, running her fingers down his chest as she pushed him back down on the bed. "So, to p or bottom today cutie?" She asked him telepathically, smirking into the kiss.

He groans into krystals mouth. "B-bottom i uh like the way it feels and i like watching you." He reaches up and rubs her tits slipig his tounge into her mouth. "Is that okay krystal." He kisses her a bit harder and pinches her nipples lightly.

"Fine with me sweetie." She told him telepathically, Wrestling with his tounge. She slipped her pussy over his waiting hard cock, thrusting as quickly and as deeply as she could. She could hear Atem snoring and smiled, telepathically wishing him a good sleep. "You're so cute yugi." She told him telepathically, deepening the kiss further.

Yugis face turns red and he groans agianst her lips as his tounge swirls in her mouth. "And your beautiful krystal." He responds reaching up to play with her tits rubbing and squeezing them. "God krystal it so fuckig tight i can barely control myself." He gasps abd thrust up into you as you ride him.

krystal smirks. 'well then don't. i'm sure there's enough room for you to cum.' she told him telepathically as she ran her hands down his body. krystal's eyes changed slightly to thos of insecurity, but she still smiled. 'you really think i'm beautiful?" she asked, the voice in his heas sounding uncharcteristically meek.

Yugi nods "yes, atem is very lucky" he smiles and thrust up a bit harder. "No wonder he waited all these years to be with you agian." He leans up and kisses you. "And im lucky that he is sharing you with me."

Krystal kissed him back. "Yugi, you are the sweetst, you know that?" she told him telepathiccally, deepening the kiss. She had struggled with body image issues most of her life, because she never had any female friends. For some reason, guys flocked to her like sheep, but girls wrote her off as a rich bitch slut. Krystal had never been like that. She cuddled close to yugi as he thrust inside her, enjoying the feel as she kissed him. "Damn yugi. You're so good."

"Im a fast learner." He smiles into the kiss and thrusts harder. He groans and gmsqueezes her ass giving er a rough slap. "Am i really doing that good." He gives her ass a nother slap thrusting deeper and deeper onto her.

Yugi gasps as he thrusts faster up in to krystal. "Krystal im gonna..." He grabs tightly to her ass and burries his cock deep into her pussy filling her with his warm cum.

Krystal smirked at his enthusiasm and kissed him hard, matching his thrusts tenfold. She never knew she could have such pleasure than with anyone other than Atem. "Oh rah yugi, that's orgasmic! Cum for me!" She crooned, her back arched into him.

Yugi holds his cock deep inside her pumping every last drop into her. He leans back down breathing heavily. His still hard cock burried deep inside her. "R-really its still hard." He looks down to where they both meet. "Now what?" He looks up at you trying to catch his breath.

Krystal smirks at him. "I think somebody deserves a blow job for his good work." She said as she trailed her fingers down his body, her smirk only widening. She pulled off his cock, kissing him lovingly before positioning herself and swallowing his hard cock in her mouth and thrusting, tasting bother her sweet juices and his residual cum in her mouth.

Yugi gasps and grabs her hair holding onto her buns. "Oh my god!" He tilts his head back with his mouth wide open. As she take him he slowly begins to thrust his cock down her throat. "I cant control my hips. It feels so fucking good."

Krystal smirked into the head. "That's the idea, yugi." She told him telepathically, increasing her sapped and funning her teeth gently down his cock, which only made her smirk wider. I wanna make you scream in pleasure, my little aibou." She said telepathically, taking all of his cock.

"Oh fuck." He shouts. "Krystal your driving me crazy." He thrusts into her mouth harder and deeper. Joey stands outside the door listening to them with his cock in his hand. "Damn go yugi go." He mutters listenig to the slurping and the moaning from the other room.

Back
Top Bottom