An unexpected twist in the shadows of the blue moon (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MPKDragon)

"Your welcome. Don't hesitate to ask if you want to again." She said, smirking as she turned the water off and got out of the shower, toweling herself off before making a giant hairdryer appear to dry them both off. "Shall we get dressed again then? Unless you wanna stay naked with me?" She said, smiling at him as her hair magically returned to its usual style.

yugi gets out and drys himself off. "i guess we can stay naked. i think the pharaoh would apreciate it more." he smiles and jumps up kissing her cheek.

Krystal smiles. "Wanna see some goofy pictures of atem?" She asked, getting into the queen sized bed and covering herself with blanket and sheet, setting the intricately designed Egyptian box on her lap, waiting for him to lay with her.

yugi lays with her cuddling up with her under the sheets and blankets. "sure." 'oh god' atem sighs.

Krystal laughs, cuddling yugi back. She pulled an envelope out of the box, and smirked. "Atem loved Halloween, and he always tried to make me laugh. One year, he dressed up as a mock version of our friend Endymion. He called it "tuxedo klutz" this is the picture." She said handing it to yugi. Krystal continued on. "My favorite is the Halloween before the moon kingdom fell. This right after we were married and I was 4 months pregnant with our son marik. He knew I had been feeling depressed because of the suicide of my friend Ruebeus of the black moon, so he and Seth devised a plan to cheer me up on Halloween. Atem dressed up like a sailor guardian with his own flair to it, and Seth dressed up in a what would now be called a tuxedo mask costume. Or in our case, Endymion reincarnation trying to make Sere love him instead of seto." She finished, handing him the picture.

Yugi laughs as he looks through the photos. "You look good pharaoh." Atem rolls his eyes 'yeah yeah.'

Krystal smiles and giggles a little. This was fun. She hadn't sat in a bed naked like this since seto. "That's my favorite though. That Halloween. Oh, here are some of the photos of seth and my twin. This one's my favorite. Look familiar, yugi?" she asked smirking a little. the next envelope she picked out were pictures of herself and atem as children, when he would fight against rubeus as her white knight. "This is my best friend ruby of the black moon as a kid. He atem and I used to play as children. Ruby would "kidnap" me, and Atem would come rinding to the rescue on his white pony." She said, smiling fondly at the memory. When she pulled out the last picture though, she blushed, and tears came to her eyes. She hugged the picture close. "Oh Ruby... just because I didn't love you like that didn't mean you had to kill yourself. When she showed yugi the last picture it was one of he and Ruebeus about 10 in a treehouse, and he was stealing her first kiss.

"You two were real close werent you?" Yugi asks as he leans up and kisses her cheek. He feels atems sorrow growing in side him. "You miss him too dont you pharaoh?" Atem replys. 'Yea yugi i do miss him. Yugi may i take over for a bit.' Atem takes over and pulls krystal i to his arms kissing her deeply on the lips. "Im sorry....about ruebeus."

Krystal nods. "Yeah, yugi we were. He was like my bother. I'd do anything to see him again." She said, looking at her sort of boyfriend sadly, but smiling when he kissed her cheek. Krystal watches as yugi changes back to atem and arches into his touch, kissing him right back. She pulls him close to her, needing the comfort. She rested her head on his shoulder as memories of her friend ran through her mind, causing her to cry. "Ruby" she whispered out, wishing only to see him again. 5 millennia is a lot of time to not see your best friend. Krystal's tears only lasted for a little bit before she was spent, looking sleepy and sad. She cuddled close to Atem. "It is alright my love. Ruby made his choice. It wasn't anyone's fault But his own that he felt he was the only one who could make me happy. He wanted to die." She said, choking a bit on the last word. It hurt to remember about rubeus's death, but something inside her told her not to worry to much and that she would see him again very soon. That made her smile. "See you then ruby" she thought to herself, wondering how they would meet again.

Atem smiles. "Why dont we all rest. We will all need our strength tomarrow." He kisses krystal and lays down with her in his arms. "And maybe wheb we wake i can have some nore fun with my bride. Unless you want to do it now. You would sleep alot better." He smiles and presses his lips agianst hers.

Krystal smirked. "Number 3 huh? I'm game." She said, kissing back, deepening the kiss. Krystal knew it would help her sleep better, and hopefully get her mind of her long lost friend. Something stuck in her mind though. Krystal was psychic and had many visions of the future, but the one she was seeing now confused her.she was seeing herself wrapped up in rubeus's arms, and he was gently stroking her hair as They just talked. Now she was sure she would see him again. She hoped it would be soon, but you could never know for sure.

Atem smiles into the kiss and pins her down kissing slowly down to between her legs. Where he begins to lick and suck her pussy. He reaches under her and cups her ass lifting her ass off the bed so he can push his tounge deeper inside her.

Krystal moans as Atem kisses down her body. She was so sensitive lately and didn't know why. She let out a louder loan as Atem started to lick her pussy. "Oh fuck! Atem, yes!" She groaned out, gripping the sheets of the bed. She couldn't control her moaning, and it was amusing. Krystal talked to yugi telepathically. "You think your friends could hear my screams for you?" She smirked, running her hands through his hair.

Yugi chuckles. 'I think the whole boat could hear you.' Atem continues to eat krystal dragging his tounge from top to bottom. He slips two fingers in and begins to finger her sucking up her juices. He lifts her ass further off the bed till her legs can almost touch her head. 'Can you suck your tits my love?' Atem askes telepathicly.

Krystal moans out louder as Atem slips two fingers into her as he licks her clean. The change in position was nice too, certainly a change from what She was used to she rubbed her tits a little before she puts one in her mouth. "Holy damn. It worked." She said with a telepathical laugh, still sucking, her moans now muffled from the sucking. She smirked again. "Yugi, you wanna join in?"

Yugi yawns. 'Nah im a bit sleepy besides we will be reaching the island in the morning so ill leave you two be.' Atem sucks her clit nipping it with his teeth. He slurps louldy as he licks up her taste juices. He smiles and slips all five fingers into her shoving them as deep as they can go.

"Okay sweetie. You rest." She told him him telepathically as she kissed his head in the same way, moaning out loudly as Atem stuck her whole hand into her. There was nothing like it. "Holy... Fuck... Atem!" She screamed out, loud enough again to probably wake the whole boat. He dub her blue manicured fingernails into his back, screaming out in euphoria every chance she got. Krystal was breathing hard. The stimulation was so much she came on his hand and his face.

Atem smiles licking her clean before letting her ass down back on the bed and leaning down taking her nipple into his mouth letting his hard cock rub agaisnt her pussy lips to tease her. "What position do you want to try now my love." He says twisting her nipple gently.

"Hmm, How about We do like in pretty woman and kiss each other everywhere but the lips while having sex?" She suggested, smirking at him. That was a good idea right? She was just happy to have him in her arms again. The sex was just an extra bonus. She smiled at him. "You really don't mind sharing me with yugi? Cause I love you, but I admit, yugi just adorable and I really like him." She told her would be husband, kissing his neck.

"As of right now i am him so feel free to have fun with him. I dont think he minds now." He sucks on her tits as he pushes his cock into her thrusting up as hard as he can. He kisses her clevage and neck biting on her ears as he kisses along the top of her body.

Krystal moans. "Okay my love." She said with a smile as she gripped his back, almost clawing it. She hoped he wouldn't be hurt by it, but sit felt so good she couldn't help clawing at him. "Oh atem! Atem! Yes!" She screamed out, her body shaking with lust. She couldn't believe how good he is. "Oh Atem... do you think we'll have little marik again? I mean, he never really got to live. He was stillborn." She asked, her tone sad, but still she moaned. It was just to much pleasure.

Atem smiles. "We will my love. We will make sure if it." He smiles and thrust harder and harder sucking on her earlobe. "What with all the sex." He chuckles. He smiles and kisses her deeply, slipig his tounge into her mouth.

Krystal looks at him, seeing a vision as she kisses him back. "I don't think he will be first born for us this time love. But I do think that two someone's have to be born first. One the soulmate of a former evil, and the other much like her father." She said sort of cryptically, now stroking his back. Thoughts ran through her mind, all of them of a small boy and girl, one who looked like her, and the other who looked like his father. "Seto's children? But that would mean I'm already pregnant. Oh my... how can I know for sure?" She asked her guardian rah as she waited for a response. She looked to her future husband, blushing slightly. She knew rah would answer her telepathically as he knew the truth. "Atem, would you still love me if I got pregnant with another mans child? Before I met you." She asked him telepathically, her tone sad as she asked it.

'I would love you even if you slept with everyman on the island.' He smiles and chuckles breaking the kiss. "Is something bugging you my love?" He tilts his head to the side and kisses her forhead. "I hope nothing is wrong?"

Krystal sighs in relief. "That's good. I'd be a very sad penguin without my spiky haired Egyptian god." He said with a smile, kissing him lovingly. It was a load off her mind to know that he would still love her, but the though of her possibly being pregnant bothered her. Krystal cuddled close to he love, smiling a little. She couldn't shake the feeling she was pregnant. "Atem, I'm not sure if I'm alright. I can't shake this feeling that I'm pregnant.... but the thing is, I don't think they're Yours, or yugi's. I think they might be seto's." She said, her expression sort of worried. She didn't want him to think bad of her.

Back
Top Bottom