An unexpected twist in the shadows of the blue moon (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MPKDragon)

Atem kisses her back and thrusts faster and faster. Before he could say anything yugi beats him to it 'i-i think we are going to....' Atem give one large thrust and fills krystal with his hot cum keeping her pined till he was done.

Krystal screamed out, her toes curling as she orgasmed yet again. "Atem! Oh Atem!! You're amazing!" She yelled in euphoria, gripping the sheets. She had never felt anything so amazing. Seto hadn't been nearly as good. Krystal kissed her love again and smiled, holing him close to her as she came down from her high. "If you want yugi, you could use me to make Anzu (Tea) jealous. That is if Atem doesn't mind. after all, you do share a body."

Atem smiles "as long as i am near you i dont mind my love he kisses her and shifts back to yugi hos energy drained. Yugi blinks and jumps back covering his naked body. "Could have at least put my clothes back on pharaoh!" He yells his face bright red.

Krystal laughs. "Shouldn't really matter now yugi, considering for all intents and purposes I did just take your virginity." She said nonchalantly, taking her hair down and walking toward the bathroom, not at all phased by him seeing her naked. It was just the type of person she was. She smiled at him warmly. "I'm gonna jump in the shower, but you're welcome to join me if you like. Its big enough for two." She added before walking fully into the bathroom, purposefully leaving the door open so he could join her if he wanted to. She doubted he would, but still, he was welcome all the same. To her, casually showering with a friend was totally normal. Especial y after what they had just technically done.

Yugi watches her, hus face still bright red. 'You can go you know i really dont mind yugi.' The pharaoh says in his mind. "I know but..what if..." He looks into the bath room and see krystal naked body. He stairs and his cock begins to grow. 'It seems your catchig a second wind yugi.' The pharaoh chuckles. Yugi looks down his face bright red. "But, but..." The pharaoh laughs. 'Go on yugi your going to need to freshen up.' Yugi sighs and walks into the shower with krystal hishands covering hus cock as he keeps his back to her.

"Stop being so shy." Krystal said, waking into the shower and letting the water run down her. She made happy sounds, the warm water replenishing her strength. Krystal was deep in thought. She felt buying guilty for having sex with seto, but she couldn't help herself. He was comforting to her after her friend tony was killed in a car crash, going even so far as to attend the wake and funeral with her. "Atem... would you hate me if I told you something? I- I- I wasn't a virgin when you took me just now..." she almost squeaked out, shaking from fear and regret. "I didn't have my memories when it happened.. Atem" she added, knowing he could hear her through yugi. She was still afraid though.

'I kinda got that from the lack of resistance.' He smirks. Yugi turns and looks at her. "He uh says he knows." He bushes and turns away again his erect cock twitching between his legs. 'What ever happend before this point is none of my cincern plus if im willing to share her with you yugi it really doesn't bother me that she slept with some one else.' Yugi turns to tell krystal and slips wraping his arms around her waist to keep himself up right.

Krystal looks to yugi. "You need help?" She easily pulls him back up to his feet and makes a slip proof mat appear under them. She smiles at him again. "So, what we're you gonna say again?" She asked, still smiling as she looked at him nervous it was positively adorable. She. Could feel herself get wet again, and smirked a little kissing him. "You better get used to having me around, cause I'm not leaving yugi."

Yugi now at eye level with Krystal's breasts is overcome with nervousness and has forgotten what he was about to say. 'Go on' the pharaoh says in his mind 'have some fun.' Yugi gulps and takes on of her nipples into his mouth while his hand travels shakingly down to her clit and begins to rub her. the pharaoh smiles 'that's it yugi nice and easy.'

Krystal smiles a little and begins to moan. She couldn't help it. Krystal stroked his hair, not surprised at its softness. She trails other free hand down further, wondering if she can reach his cock. When she does, she starts to gently rub his cock, smiling at him. "Oh yugi, yes! That feels great!" She moans out, her hand still playing with his Cock, but speeding up now. She liked the idea of making him pleasured. He was such a sweet boy, and she like him a lot. "Hmm, what else should I do Atem?" She asked him telepathically with a smirk, still rubbing yugi down.

'stand there and look pretty my love.' he responds and sends yugi images of what to do next. yugi kneels down a bit to her clit and begins to lick and suck. 'does that feel good my love?' he smiles in krystal's head 'having him lick you?' an image of atem apears behind her and begins to rub her breasts the stimulation and feeling coming from within her mind.

Krystal moans out loudly. "Y-yes it does atem." She said to him telepathically, bitinh her lip as she still played with his cock, feelings Atem's hands on her double d breasts. She had no idea why but they were so sensitive lately. It sort of worried her. Could having sex with set made her pregnant?!!? Krystal moaned even louder. "Oh fuck oh fuck yugi! I'm gonna.. I'm.. gonna... CUM!" She screamed out, cumming all over his face, still moaning out his name at the top of her lungs. She liked the idea of making anzu jealous. That bitch deserve;d it for never introducing her to yugi.

atem whispers into krystals mind 'why dont you ride him my love show him how you feel and ill have fun with your tight ass' yugi looks up at krystal and smiles "wow that actually tasted really good." he washes off his face and looks down at his hard cock. "what are we going to do about that though?"

Krystal smirks. "Great idea Atem." She tells him telepathically, still smirking at yugi. She pushes him down to the floor and gets on top of him, putting her used but still tight pussy on his cock, thrusting onto him. She knows he must be blushing by now. "How does this feel, yugi? She asks, smirking at him and quickening her pace slightly, moaning lightly. It felt good with just her thrusting, but she wanted him to thrust too. Krystal smirked again and added "would you rather be on top?"

yugi is taken back as krystal mounts him. he leans his head back and groans. "n-no this is fine." he slowly begins to thrust up into her holding onto her hips. atem comes up behind krystal and slowly pushes his erect cock into her asshole grabbing her head and begins to thrust into her.

Krystal's screams of euphoria could be heard throughout the boat. "Oh Atem! Oh yugi!" She crooned, her nails digging into yugis back. She couldn't believe how good this felt. She had never tried anal before, but with Atem as the one doing it, she couldn't help but moan. Krystal looked at yugi and kissed him hard, her nails still digging into his back as she thrust with him, getting ready to cum again. "Oh fuck yugi, I'm so close again" she whispered into his ear before kissing and biting at his neck.

Yugi gasps and thrust harder into her reaching up and grabing her tits while atem pulls her hair thrusting his cock into her tight ass leaning down ad kissing her neck.

Yugi and atem do not stop they continue to thrust into her. Atem leans down. 'You promise never to sleep with anyone but me and yugi right my love you belong to us now.'

"I promise my love. But yugi will belong to our daughter later in life." She said with a smile, kissing him. she loved him so much, she didn't want anyone else. she didn't remember her pact with baki. she would soon though.

Yugi gasps "im im going to cum!" Atem bites her ear whispering. 'Me too. They both thrust faster and faster into her as they build to a climax.

As she cums yugi thrusts deep inside her and fills her with his warm cum just as atem also orgasms. They keep their cocks deep inside her till their orgasms subside

"Holy fuck you two, that was amazing." Krystal commented, looking to yugi and then to Atem. She smirked as she looked at yugi again. "So, how was it for you, yugi?" She asked, genuinely curious. She liked to think she could give him pleasure too.

yugi breath heavily as atem vanishes. "that was amazine thank you krystal." he smiles up at her "i think we should get up now huh?"

Back
Top Bottom