A Romance across the Universes (Yajirobe and blakkatt07)

Rini dodged the punch, spun around and gave him one good kick to the back. She was quite ready for this fight to be over. She was quite drained at this point.

Queen Serenity nodded. "The silver crystal responds to the wielder's emotions. She has her own and she saw Gohan and Serena fighting, figuring the fight had to do with that demon. All she wanted to do most likely was make them proud of her and take him down."

Debura was out cold, and Gohan had heard the cheers and looked at Rini. He walked out and picked up his teenage daughter and hugged her in his arms carrying her off and making a spot for her to rest as he kissed her forehead gently, "you did good, I am very proud of you, my champion," he said whispering to her as he let the pink hair girl rest, she had battled hard and wore herself out a small nap would do her a great deal of good.

"That makes sense," Goku nodded as he smiled and looked at them, "It looks like we have a new champion, if Gohan would fight Serena, we both know he will just forfeit to his daughter, plus he most likely figures she earned the championship with her win too," Goku commented as he looked at the stage.

Rini smiled and was glad when Gohan came and hugged her and picked her up. She knew by his words that he was likely forfeiting to her and she was alright with that. "Thanks Daddy." She whispered before falling asleep, very much in need of the rest.

Queen Serenity nodded in agreement. "Definitely. I'm sure he and Serena will make up soon enough. Serena may blow hard when she's upset but she gets over it quick."

Gohan smiled as he looked at her, kissing her forehead as he went out and told the judges that he was forfeiting, there was no way in hell he was going to battle his daughter. She was to important to him, even if she was his future daughter. He walked out and sat down smiling as he noticed Dabura had slipped away, that wasn't a good sign at all. He sighed to himself not knowing he had been summoned by Master Babadi, to empower the hell fighters who escaped from the afterlife back into the real world, giving them new powers that would be controlled by Babadi himself.

"I guess the trick wasn't needed at all," Goku commented with a smile as he knew that the trick most likely would get Gohan disqualified after all. "Well, I think we are safe to return to the great beyond again huh?" he said with a smile as he looked at Queen Serenity.

After having some time to herself on the moon, Serena returned to Earth heading straight to the hotel to wait for Gohan. She was much calmer now. She had no idea of the end of the tournament.

Rini stirred slightly. "Everything okay?"

Queen Serenity smiled. "No saying goodbye to your sons and wife before we head off? I am quite inerested in meeting them."

"You know when you have something that tells you that something bad is about to happen and you can't put your finger on what it is," Gohan said looking at his future daughter, "that is what is bothering me," he said as he picked up Rini in his arms, "Let get you to your grandmother and I need to think of some way of making things up with your mother," Gohan said as he carried Rini over to Queen Serenity, "Here you go, you can spend sometime with you grandchild," he said with a smile before he disappeared before being able to say anything else.

Gohan got the largest bunch of roses he could find and went to the hotel to try to find Serena, not knowing that happened to be just where she was at the moment. He thought of ways to apologize as he walked wanting to make things up with her and say he was generally sorry.

Rini nodded and silently agreed. She knew that he was really bothered but she wouldn't press. She was just happy to get to spend some time with her Grandmother Serenity.

By the time Gohan got back to the hotel room, Serena was sleep on the bed. She was tightly gripping the pillow he'd been using as if using it for some sort of comfort in her sleep.

Gohan walked into the room and saw Serena on the bed out like a light. He put the flowers in an vase and went over and looked outside walking onto the porch of the room and sitting there as he looked out over the island, thinking about what dangerous might be lurking out there. He had a bad feeling in his gut, but he wasn't sure what it could be. He closed his eyes and yet out a soft yawn before walking back inside and sitting on the edge of the nice bed as he slipped his shoes and shocks off his feet.

It wasn't until Gohan sat on the bed that Serena started to wake up. Silently, she sat up, not sure just what to say. She knew she had blown up pretty badly. Finally, she just placed a hand on his shoulder. "Gohan..."

Gohan felt the fingers against his shoulder as he looked ahead at the wall in front of him, he heard her voice say his name. He paused for a moment as he looked ahead at the wall for a good moment before saying anything, "You missed a heck of a fight, Rini won the tournament, it was really impressive, she was able to use her power to such a great level it was amazing, most amazing thing I have seen from a teen in such a long time," he said looking over his shoulder at her before pausing for a moment, "she is spending the time with your mother and my father actually."

Serena smiled softly yet proudly. "So she won against the demon then. Good. I'm glad she gets this time with them now." She sighed softly. "A long time huh? When was the last time you saw something so amazing from a teen?" She wasn't even going to ask if he fought her. She just knew that if he wouldn't fight her, then he wouldn't have fought Rini either.

"Yeah she won against Dabura, she was able to do some impressive things, and yeah, she is the most impressive young teen I have ever seen, then again I never knew any young teens when I was a kid. As I said I didn't have friends my own age till I meet you and your friends," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "even Trunks when he came back the first time was a good bit older then me then," he added as he figured that would help explain things to Serena.

Serena leaned over and kissed his cheek before moving to sit next to him. "I'm sure someone recorded it, somewhere in the world." She then sighed and looked at the floor. "Gohan....I'm sorry about the way I blew up at you today. It was unlike me."

Gohan looked over at her and smiled and then kissed her cheek in reply, "It is okay, I know that you had a good point, but I just can't hurt you, your to important for me, your I guess my weakness," he said softly as he looked into her beautiful eyes and then kissed her lips, "the flower over there are for you, roses, I hope you like," he said pointing to the dozen roses sitting on the shelve to the right of them with a good bit of water to keep them fresh for as long as possible while she got to enjoy them.

Serena smiled and kissed him back. She then looked over to dozen roses, standing and going over to them to smell them. "They're beautiful. Thank you." She gently caressed the roses. "I did want you to fight me. So at least if I'd won, it would've been truly fair and square. And yet, I knew you would refuse at the same time. And I let my anger get the best of it, and reacted the way I did. I know it seemed like I was out for blood....and in a way, at that point, I was also testing you. To help me validate a similar choice I made a few times. When Rini was turned against me and the other scouts...I refused to fight. I tried to heal her with the crystal but never did I actually try to fight. And I went through that a few times while the enemy had her under control. And I wondered...that if I'd fought, would I have been able to get her back sooner."

He listened to her and caressed her face with his fingers softly as he looked at her and then smiled, "That had to have been horrible, I don't think I could of done that honestly," he said as he looked at her and thought about something, "Well the closest I have come is long ago I battled a body changer, he could switch bodies with someone else and he switched bodes with my father, so I had to battle a enemy who was in my father's body, but that is the closest it has gotten, and that is pretty different," he replied as he looked at her, "I am not mad at you, I just hope we don't have to deal with this soon, that could be very troublesome."

She looked at him with a smile. "I hope not either." She sighed. "Well the tournament's over, which means we now have free reign to hunt those old enemies down and take them out for good in a way the tournament wouldn't have allowed us to do." She closed her eyes in thought for a moment. "Jadeite, might be able to be healed this time around. We weren't the ones to kill him before."

Gohan put his hand on Serena's shoulder and forced her back against the bed, "it also means that we can sleep in late in the morning," he said with a little grin on his face as he knew that she would understand what he had also on his mind as they hadn't actually pressed the relation up the night before cause of the tournament. He pressed his lips soon to her neck, softly as he let her enjoy the comfortable bed under her as he pressed her into the bed just slightly. He was going to take a chance and see how far he could push things.

Serena smiled with a giggle. She knew exactly what he was thinking. She tilted her head, as her eyes closed. She slightly arched upward, one of her hand reaching up to cradle his head against her neck.

Gohan pressed his lips to her neck as he let his lips suck on her neck softly before moving up her neck to her lips. He had enjoyed the idea of being with Serena for a while now, and he had wanted it honestly a good while too. He just hadn't felt the moment was right, but now it felt right, it felt like a moment that would be good for such a heated action between himself and her. He was into it and he could tell she would be as well. Things were lining up well and setting up for a pleasurable night, of course he wasn't sure given the fact it would be his first such night.

Serena kissed him back. It was going to be her first time as well and she was ready for it. It didn't mean she wouldn't have a couple of shy moments though. It was going to be the first time they were going to be in such a level of undress around each other other. She started tugging at his shirt carefully

Gohan let the shirt leave his body as he tossed it aside, it was odd, but this was the first time he had been shirtless before Serena. He smiled as he slipped off his pants as well, leaving him only in a pair of boxers in front of her with small teddy bears on them, it would be normally somewhat embarrassing perhaps, but at the moment he wasn't embarrassed at all. He smiled as he looked at Serena figuring what her reaction to seeing him without so much clothes on would be. He smiled lightly as he looked down at her, his hands pressed on the bed on either side of her.

Serena blushed a bit at seeing him shirtless. She did find the bears on his boxers to be adorable. She nudged him up and removed her own top as well as her pants, leaving her in her simple panties and bra. She pulled him close for another kiss, her hands lightly tracing over his muscles.

His eyes took in the body of the beautiful Serena, and smiled softly at her as he couldn't believe his luck. He also felt a great desire for her as well. He looked down and then felt himself being pulled down to the kiss, his lips replying in kind as his hands pressed over her soft body focusing on her sides as he held her loosely feeling her hand roaming his chest in the small space that was between the two of them. He let the kiss go on, himself deepening it and letting it linger for a good while before breaking it slowly. He had a smile on his lips as he looked down at her before pressing his hands over her body caressing it softly as he smiled.

She looked up at him, smiling softly. Her breath caught a bit as his hands caressed her body. "I love you Gohan." She whispered as her cheeks tinted once more. She knew this was about to be a learning experience for both of them and she was glad of that. She guided one of his hands behind her to her bra clasp and guided him into undoing the clasps before the bra soon fell slack upon her shoulders before being tossed aside by her.

Back
Top Bottom