The Alliance ~{Raeona and Jugger}~

More moans escaped Nathan's lips as he felt Temari toying with his cock. It throbbed to the sensations of her teasing his cock, and soon it began to slowly show a little bit of precum brimming at the tip of his head.

Smirking, she leaned in and brought her lips over his now erect cock. She slowly pushed her head down, taking in as much of him as she could while deciding to see about waking him. She slowly snaked her hand up his hip and began to crawl it down his chest, using her nails to tickle his skin slightly.

"Ngh...Guh...?" He began to open his eyes and the world was hazy around him. He felt something crawling around the bottom of his chest but his cock felt funny at the same time. He leaned his head up to see what was going on, and his eyes went wide as his vision went clear. "Holy hell...What a way to wake up..." He murmured. "You're sucking me off in my sleep? You MUST be horny...Ha..."

Temari smirked slightly at his reaction and gave him a slightly amused and playful look before she closed her eyes and continued on. She bobbed her head and enjoyed her time for now, since she wasn't planning on letting him climax from this.She wanted to tease him this time.

He rearranged himself so he wasn't halfway off of the bed with the blood going to both of his heads. He now sat up on the bed while Temari ate his cock, and his hand lay itself on her head lightly. All the while at the hospital, the nurses came and gave Hinata the go-ahead to go on home as she should be completely recovered outside of a bit of soreness in the general area.

Temari smiled and held it on for a bit more before she pulled herself back and playfully crawled up close to him. Smiling, she left his cock unattended to tease him as she gently nibbled along his neck.

Hinata thanked the nurses and got up, heading down the streets back towards their place.

As she nibbled along his neck, Nathan's hands went toward her breasts some more. He squeezed them firmly once more, his fingers melting into the fleshy pillows and soon he'd have her on her back, his lips kissing hers passionately as he spread her legs and brought her to a suitable position for his cock to plunge into her while he made out with her. "Mmmm...Temari..." He bucked his hips, cock sliding deep inside of her pussy with the head kissing her womb.

Temari smirked slightly and shuddered in delight and sighed happily. Closing her eyes, she lay back comfortably and brought her arms up to brush against his chest. Her heart began to race eagerly as she moved her hips with his, enjoying the pleasurable sensations.

It didn't take too long for Hinata to get to her and Temari's little hut, only to find it empty. Blinking curiously, she decided to check his place instead.

"Moan my name, Temari...I want you to say my name while I fuck you..." He whispered into her ear, and rearranged her so that she was on all fours, and began to fuck her doggystyle. His hips slammed into hers and his cock slipped inside of her at the perfect angle. He laid on her back somewhat so he could reach down and grasp one of her breasts with his hand while he thrust into her. "Come on Temari...Moan for me..."

Temari allowed him to shift around her positions more and soon, she was on all fours, her head hanging down as he slammed into her over and over again, causing moans to slip through her lips. The moans gradually turned into his name and got louder and louder.

It wasn't long before Hinata walked in by accident, having simply heard the voices and not really clued in to what it was before it was too late. As she opened the door and saw what was going on, she gasped and quickly shut it again. "S-Sorry!" She called through the door, unable to believe what she'd seen.

Nathan hadn't even noticed Hinata come in until he heard the door slam shut and her saying 'sorry'. He pulled out of Temari and pulled the covers over the two of them, looking a bit embarrassed about the whole thing as he looked to Temari. "Er...What do we do...?" He whispered to her...Not exactly sure if they should keep going because Hinata was gone, or let her in after the two of them redressed.

Temari blinked in shock and hesitantly glanced over to him before back towards the door, sitting on the end of the bed. "Sorry Hina! I'll meet you in the cabin!" She called, biting her lip slightly before glancing back at him. "It's up to you."

"We can't just leave her out there while we finish up...Dammit..." He slipped out of bed so he could slip his clothes back on. "We'll just finish later, alright? After the mission." Once he was done putting his clothes back on, he slipped out of the door so he could speak to Hinata. "Hey er...You doing alright? What're you doing out of the hospital?"

Temari sighed softly and got to her feet, heading off to get cleaned up and changed.

Hinata glanced over to him, jumping in surprise. "O-Oh um... Yeah, I'm fine. I was let out cause I'm pretty much healed."

"Ah...Thats uh...Good. Probably should've waited a little bit before letting you out but at least you're alright..." He rubbed the back of his head, feeling awkward as he waited for Temari. "So...Er...Sorry that you had to walk in on us like that..."

Hinata shook her head and sighed. "N-no it's okay. I just... I should have knocked probably" She said softly, squirming in place. Soon, Temari stepped out and yawned and stretched out. "Hey, grats on getting out."

"Its not your fault. I mean you looked shocked when you saw us...Doing it with one another. It was probably the last thing on your mind when you walked through the door." When Temari came out, he smiled and stood up. "Alright...Hinata, are you alright for doing a mission? We're going after that big guy that did this to you."

Hinata blinked curiously and hesitantly nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess so. Do we have some kind of lead or plan?" She asked nervously, blinking in surprise and squirming nervously in place.

He nodded, and Nathan began to explain the situation and the plan to her. "So yes. We're going to find one of these tunnels and we'll need your Byakugan to lead us through the tunnels and see if there are any bandits down there. IF we're lucky...the big guy is down there too. I think we can win this by collapsing the tunnel on him with a paper bomb but thats risky as it might cave us in as well..."

"Well, risk is kinda a part of our job" Temari said, shrugging passively and crossing her arms. Hinata hesitantly nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay well, let's go then. I kinda just want to get this over with." She said softly.

"I understand...Especially with who we're hunting down." He smiled. "I'll paper bomb if there is no other choice for taking him out. When the two of you are ready, we can get going. I already bought some herbs for if either of you need some small-time treatment down there."

Hinata hesitantly nodded her head and glanced to Temari. Temari shrugged and crossed her arms. "I'm ready to go, I'm with Hinata in just wanting to get it done with."

"Yeah yeah I get it..." He replied and began to walk off toward one of the tunnel entrances. "Lets be careful down here....I don't want an incident like last time to occur. We might not make it to the village in time."

They both nodded, Hinata wondering if they could pull this off okay or not. Taking a deep breath, she let herself lag a few steps behind, feeling a bit odd knowing what the two of them had done.

After some moments, Nathan had took notice of Hinata lagging behind the two of them. He whispered to Temari in volume where only the two of them could hear. "She's...sort of avoiding us...You think its because of what she walked in on...?"

Back
Top Bottom