The Alliance ~{Raeona and Jugger}~

He grinned and placed a hand on Temari's ass, rubbing it lightly as he looked at her. "Or we could sneak out." He snickered a bit and looked to Hinata. "But what if you're somehow put in a room with her?"

"I'll just say I'm going to visit others." She said simply, walking close beside him. "After all, I have a few other friends in the village."

He nodded. "Sounds good. Then I guess we'll have some good fun tonight, hm?" He grinned and kissed her neck tenderly and ever so silently so Hinata would not hear the two of them.

Temari smirked and nodded her head. "We'll need a meeting place though. Under the Hokage monument? It's a pretty easy place to find."

He nodded. "I assume it'll be obvious to see when I get there...so yeah. Lets meet there then, baby." He said with a grin. "Mmm...I would love to have you now...If only Hinata was into what we were into with one another..."

Temari chuckled and shook her head. "Ah, yeah... That girl hasn't even had a real kiss. I'm sure once she does have her first experience, she'll probably open up a lot more. Maybe she'd get over Naruto for once."

He raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He murmured as he looked to the girl, and smiled as he walked ahead of her toward Hinata. He walked side by side by her before he took her hands...and made Hinata look him in the eye. "I want you to know...That you are a beautiful woman and a great ninja, Hinata. You are too shy and you think so little of yourself...but I see a great and powerful kunoichi warrior with beauty just as strong..." He pulled her into his body and looked into her eyes gently and tenderly, a friendly, if not reassuring, smile upon his face as he gazed to Hinata.

Hinata jumped slightly when he suddenly appeared next to her. As he began to speak, her face turned a deeper and deeper red, unsure of where all of this was coming from. She felt a lump catch in her throat as he pulled her close, causing her heart to race nervously and she lowered her gaze, squirming a bit. "Th-Thanks? I... I don't think I'm all that though." She said, her voice shaking slightly.

He chuckled lightly as he lightly grabbed her chin with his thumb and the side of his index finger and slowly tilted her head to look up at him. "Years of timidness...feeling inferior to everyone else...Like you are just a background character...I know how you feel Hinata...The only difference between you and I, is that I had someone in my life that helped me bring out my personality and think with more self-esteem...I want to be that person to you, Hinata..." He leaned in, kissing her tenderly upon her lips.

Hinata could feel her heart racing in her chest and it felt almost painful. She stared up at him, too nervous and scared to move. As he leaned in to kiss her, she'd started to lean back, but she didn't make it in time and soon, his lips were against hers. Her eyes widened slightly and she felt her heart catch in her throat. For a moment, she was frozen and unable to move, but eventually she slowly pulled back with a deep blush and nervously cleared her throat.

Temari smirked slightly at the site before she shook her head and walked passed them. "Come on you too, we aren't too far now."

He smiled lightly as Temari walked over to the two of them to break them up. "Yeah. Alright. Lead on then, if you know the way anyway." He said with a small laugh as he followed Temari to the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Temari smirked and began leading the way, Hinata shyly walking behind, her eyes gazing down at the ground. Her face was still bright red as she walked, her hands clasped before her.

Back
Top Bottom