The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

shawn groaned and let out a small roar as he came hard. in her. his cock twitched each time shooting hot cum inti her. all the while still thrusting

Bellatrix could feel his hot seed shooting inside of her, mixing with her own jucies. she moaned still tring to catch her breath as he continued thrusting into her pushing his seed deeper in. She loosed her grip on his back gently rubbing it. Bella's body was all hot from that and with him still thrusting into her, her body was now more sensitive than before having a sexual release. "Oh Merlin I love you so much!"

"I love you too babe" shawn stopped thrusting and pulled out he smiled and layed next to her his arms wrapping around her. he kissed herlips

Bellatrix laid there on the waiting for him to stop. She smiled cuddling into his arms, with him she always felt loved. Bellatrix kissed him back rubbing his shoulders gently.

Bellatrix smiled and look at him. "I know darling. I love you too. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you, just to see you smile." Bellatrix stated softly looking into his eyes. Her breathing finally calmed down after a bit as she laid there.

he smiled at her and kissed her. he ran a hand through her hair. hw stood up and picked her up in his arms he took them into the bathroom abd ibto the large tub. he pointed his wand at the knobs which turned on the tub filled up quickly with semi hot soapy water. he flicked his wand again at the knobs which turned off

Bellatrix smiled as he kissed her and she loved the feeling of him playing with her hair. Wrapping her arms around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom. She kissed him softly as she held onto him. Bellatrix waited until he placed her down.

Bellatrix smiled as he laid her in the tub. "You're so good to me, love. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, nor can I wait for our wedding night." She stated thinking of the future. Knowing they would stay together forever not really knowing what was ahead for them. Bella kissed him back as he kissed her.

Bellatrix looked up at him as he washed her. "Why don't you...come in here...with me?" She whispered softly and seductively. Not being around him for the break drove her mad, not having someone other than her sisters to talk to. Bella only wanted to be closer to him.

"yes my love" he said and got in the tub with her he sat next to her rhw tub being as big if not bigger rhwb the prefects bathroom at Hogwarts

Bellatrix snuggled with him in the warm water, not many people saw her like this only those she trusted and loved saw her soft side. Bellatrix took a wash cloth and began to wash his body.

shawn let out a snall yip teasung her. hw grinned and picked her up and sat her on his. lao where her legs where on either side of him. his hands reached up and kneeded her breasts

Bellatrix smiled as he yipped knowing he was teasing. Bellatrix giggled as he picked her up. She straddled him as he placed her on top of him, each leg on either side of him. She moaned softly as he rubbed her breasts. She placed her hands on his shoulders and rubbed them.

Bellatrix arched her back as he began to suck on her breast and rub her breasts sighing in pleasure softly. She enjoyed his touch, missing it when they were apart. Bella moved her hands to his back rubbing and kneading it with her nails.

Bellatrix kissed his forehead as he still sucked upon her breast. Bella's nails dug into his back as he rubbed her clit, while sucking on her breast. She fidgeted slightly as he rubbed her. "Oh yeah!? Two can play at this game.." She stated as her left hand snaked down into the water, gently taking hold of his shaft stroking him.

shawn moaned as she grabbed his dick and started stroking. his hips moved in time with her strokes. "god bell that feels so good " he moaned and began sucking on her breast again.

Bellatrix smirked as he moaned, As Bella stroked him she also rubbed his balls with the same hand, still rubbing his shoulder. "Merlin Shawn, it's so amazing." She moaned softly, as he continued to suck on her breast.

"Yes love?" She asked she could feel him grow hard and swell in her hand. Bellatrix pressed her lips to his, passionately.

Back
Top Bottom