The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

Shawn grinned and smacked her ass lightly abd nibbled her neck. "I love you bell I'm never goung ro hurt you baby" he said and kissed her again

"Oh!" She jumped slightly as he smacked her ass not expecting him to do it. She smirked, then moaned softly as he nibbled on her neck tilting it to give him better access to it. "I love you so much Shawn, I'll never stray away or hurt you in anyway." She stated softly never wanting to be apart from him for too long. She continued to run her fingers in his hair, and knead his shoulder with her nails.

Bellatrix stopped, "I'm sorry love, I just can't help it." She stated, softly. She was becoming arosed from playing around. Bella loved him so much. Feeling him shift under her. "Maybe..we should...go someplace more private..Hm?" She whispered softly in his ear.

Shawn laughed " that's for tonight my love I have permission for me and you to be out all night but we have to be back before dinner tomorrow I already have a room for us"

Bellatrix smiled as he laughed, she loved hearing him laugh. Playfully she pouted, "You're gonna make me wait till tonight? Fine...we'll wait," She whispered softly in his ear, "You've thought of everything haven't you?" She stated planting a kiss on his lips.

"yes I have babe cause I want this night to be memorable " he told her and grabbed a piece of fruit and popped it into his mouth and bite into it the juices of the fryit ran down his lip a bit

"Okay, I'm sure it will be darling." She stated with a smile. Bella started to play with his hair, as he ate the fruit. she then noticed the fruit juice running down his lip. Bella leaned in and gently licked the juice from his lips, before grabing another strawberry and popping it into her mouth.

shawn kissed her lips after she placed a strawberry in her mouth " keep this up my bell will be checking in early to the hotel " he said to her

Bellatrix kissed him then started to chew the strawberry in her mouth. She batted her eyes and pouted her lips after she swallowed. "You know I can't help myself, when I'm with you. And it's been awhile since we've had time to ourselves." She stated cuddling into him.

"I know babe and I have missed laying next to you and you in my arms when I fall asleep " he said to her and rested his head on her chest

When he laid his head on her chest she laid her head on his. Wrapping her arms around him gently. "I know and It's alright, one day we will be together, no longer boy friend and girl friend, but husband and wife. We'll be happy together." She stated Bellatrix could feel that there dreams would come true living their lives together.

"trust me after Hogwarts and I mean as soon as possible after Hogwarts I plan on making you my wife" he said to her and ran his tounge over the exposed skin of her chest

Bellatrix smiled brightly, "I can hardly wait for the day, I can't wait to be your wife my love." she stated softly. Bellatrix bit her lower lip feeling his tongue on her breast. "Now who's teasing?" She whispered. The licked his earlobe nibbling on it.

Bella's back arched as he squeezed her ass. She then started to run her fingers through his hair. Bella then kissed down his neck lightly nibbling and sucking on his neck.

Bellatrix loved his growls and groans, they were so different more animal due to him being a werewolf. "Yes My Love?" She asked as he said her name curious if he needed to say something or if he was just saying her name. Bellatrix began to rub his back gently.

"You know it baby, and your such a bad boy, it's why we get along so well." She teased back, as much as his teeth excited her, she wasn't sure if he did that on purpose or not. "Shawn...Do you need you medicine?" She asked wanting to make sure he was alright.

"yeah I do babe" he said and grabbed the vial and uncorked the vial a spicy smell wafted out. he put the vial to his lips and let the liquid pour into his mouth. he groaned at the taste of the liquid.

"I thought so..." she replied, She shifted some so he could get to the vial to take his potion. Bella hated the smell of it it burned her nose slightly. "I know but it'll be over soon just have to swallow it."

shawn swallowed the last drop he groaned "god it taste awful you would thibk headmaster would make it taste better " he said he growled lightly as his left arm began to twitch. his k9 teeth went back to normal.

Bellatrix pet his hair gently as he drank the potion. "I know baby, I know." she replied softly the reason why she knew was because when they'd kiss afterward she could taste it on him. "You'd think so but maybe he will talk to him about it. She looked at his arm as he twitched seeing his teeth go back to normal. Bella placed her forehead on his.

shawn grabbed his pipe and took a big inhale and let it seep out of his nose "at least this helps with the pain somewhat " he said to her. he kissed het "I'm glad you accept me for this the other two went running whn they found out whom I was"

Back
Top Bottom