The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

Bellatrix moved away a bit as he smoked on his pipe not wanting to breathe the smoke directly. "I'm glad it helps baby." she kissed him back. "I've known you forever, I liked you before you told me and I love you now it made no difference to me. I love you and I know you'd never hurt me." She kissed him again.

he smiler at her "I love you bellatrix black and can not wait to make you bellatrix zabini" he smiled at her he looked at his watch "we beyyer get going love"

Bellatrix continued to smile at him, Bella loved him and never felt such a love for anyone else. "Nor can I wait, for that day my love." She stated softly. "Where are we going?" She asked as she stood up and adjusted herself, waiting for him to stand and take her hand when they walk out.

"to check in babe" he told her and led her to the hotel and to the desk "mr zabini checking in" the lady behind the desk smiled and checked the book "okay. mr zabini I see your paid here's your key" she handed him the key "your room is on the top floor and at the end of the hall" shawn nooded abd took the key and led her to the room as soon as they entered the room dhawn grabbed bellatrix and placed her on the bed he layed on top of her a kissed her hard

"Oh right" She smiled brightly. Bellatrix followed him out then followed him to the hotel hand in hand. Bellatrix stood with him waiting for the woman to give him the key to the room. She smiled at the woman, then walked with Shawn to the room. Bellatrix giggled as he took hold of her laying her on the bed kissing passionately. Bella pulled out her wand pointed toward the door to lock it. As to not be disturbed. As they kissed she brought her hands up to his head running her fingers through his hair.

shawn grinned at her and he slipped of his shirt and tossed it on the floor. he slipped his hands under her dress. he. griined at her " I missed you body bell"

Bellatrix smirked up at him, looking at his toned chest. Feeling his hands snake up her dress. "Mmm and my body has missed your touch Shawn." she winked and reached behind her to unlace her corset belt so he could have access to her body.

he chuckled and removed her corset and began kissing her body making his way up to her chest. where he ran his tounge over her left nipple while his right hand kneeded her right breast

Bellatrix sighed as he kissed up her body. Bella moaned softly as he ran his tongue over her left breast and his hand kneading into her soft right breast. Her left hand kneaded into the bed while her right hand ran through his hair, petting him.

shawn looked up at her hus eyes darkening with hints of amber color his right hand alipped down her body and ran it down ans up between her thighs

Bellatrix noticed his eyes changing color, he took his potion so she knew that she was safe, but his animalistic instincts seemed to be awakening. They were both in for a fun night. Bellatrix continued to look into his eyes. She bit her lip softly feeling his hand running up and down her soft flesh. Bellatrix moved slightly, she was anxious and excited. She had missed him over break, in all three aspects mental, emotional, and physical.

shawn smiled and kissed down her body and grabbed her panties slowly pulling them down. he grinned and stripped himself baked his member already rock hard

Bellatrix saw his smile which made her smile in return. Bella sighed softly feeling his lips upon her skin as he kissed down. Feeling her panties slide down her leg. Bellatrix now lay completely naked infront of him, she watched as he undressed. She smiled and waited for him to come back to bed. Bellatrix was wet, not to the point of dripping but she was well enough. From the teasing in the restaurant and now in the room. Though most pure bloods believe in staying pure until marriage that wasn't the case with Bellatrix she loved Shawn and no other knowing she'd be with him forever.

"You know I'm not picky love, um.." She stopped to think a minute. "Wanna start in a mercenary then switch to doggie?" She asked curiously. Those to in particular to give them there romance then the other to let the animalistic nature out. Knowing he would be slightly surprised from taking the potion.

shawn chuckled "I hopped you would say that" he said and got in between her legs and guided himself unro her. he groaned at the feeling of her. he layed down on top of her and started thrusting slowly

"I just know you so well." she giggled softly. Bellatrix bit her lip as he crawl up to her, feeling him slowly slide in inch by inch. Bella moaned softly, once he was in and began slowly thrusting into her. "Oh Shawn you're just as big as I remember." She spoke in pleasure.

Bellatrix moaned as he moved harder, faster, going deeper into her. She wrapped her arms around his body. Her nails digging into his back as they went not enough to make him bleed. She arched her back a bit getting him to go deeper. "Oooh I love you so much."

shawn growled a animalistis growl " god I love you " he said kissed her hard then start sucking and kissing on the side of her neck

Bellatrix moaned in pleasure, moaning into their kiss. Bitting on his lip a bit, until he moved down to her neck. Bella gasped and giggled as he kissed and sucked on her neck. She then wrapped one of her legs around his waste, continuing to drag her nails on his back.

"Already? But the nights still young." She smiled upon saying that. She herself was getting close to cumin it had been a bit for the two. "You know I just can't help myself." Bellatrix continued doing what she had been doing. "Oh Shawn I'm so close."

"Oh...ohh oooh um I don't care...I don't care." Bellatrix moaned she was in a blissful state of mind and wasn't really focusing on where. Bella's breathing was heavy and her walls began to contract and squeeze at his member deep within her. "It..doesn't matter...if you cum inside...we'll just a contraceptive spell to...fix it..Oh Shawn! I'm cumming!" On that note Bellatrix moaned out in pleasure as she came.

Back
Top Bottom