The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

Bellatrix smirked at his statement moving up to his ear nibbling on it. "Don't you think I know that?" She whispered seductively. Bellatrix then started to kiss and suck on his neck biting it softly continuing to stroke him.

Bellatrix continued to kiss his neck, even as he groaned. She felt his seed spew into her hand into the water. "Mmm feel better?" She sighed softly. Making her way up to his lips kissing him.

"Only a bit?" Bellatrix pouted slightly, playfully. She gave him a release, "You alright honey?" Bella asked softly.rubbing his shoulders again. Wanting him to feel comfortable. Bellatrix then started to drain the water so they could re-clean now that the water was full of semen.

Bellatrix then began to refill the tub filling it up with warm water. "I'm glad baby." She stated "So after we get cleaned up what do you wanna do?" She asked softly as she stopped the water, adding soap to the bath.

"Sure we can do that, Love." She said as she grabbed the wash cloth dipping it into the water and began to wash Shawn's chest, running it up and down. Then moving to his arms. Climbing back into his lap reaching behind him to wash his back.

shawn closed his eye " that feels good babe" be said to her. shawn let out a whimper of pleasure at her. he reached behind him and undid the tie that he'll his hair behind bim hus hair fell down into the water

"I thought you'd like it." She smiled. Continuing to scrub him When he let his hair down Bellatrix began to play with his hair, before she started to scrub and clean it. His hair was so soft she loved it. Once she was finished with him she looked toward him. "Baby do you mind helping me out?"

"of course babe ahat do you need me to do love?" he asked her and quickly dipped under the water to
rinse off then came back up amd wemt back toh

"My back mostly and whatever else you wanna get," She stated. Bella relaxed in the bath with him enjoying the water.

Shawn nodded and sat behind her. he began massaging her back letting the soap lather her skin. his hands worked from her shoulders down.

Bellatrix moaned softly as he massage her back. "mmm that feels so good Hun." she sighed softly.

"I hope it does babe" he said and continued his massage on her back then gradually worked his way down massaging to her feet. once he got to her feet he produced out a water resistant rose scented oil. "I made this the other day for you I know how sometimes you hurt after walking in those shoes of yours it Has a strong pain reliver in it you only need a teaspoon. its also used.for any other part of yout body that's in pain" he said to her as he put sone in his handss and began rubbing her feet

"Mmm" She moaned softly as he kneaded and massaged her back. She looked at him as he moved to her feet. "You made it for me?" She smiled. "You know me to well babe." Bellatrix stated then thought "Yeah sometimes it all depends on which pair I wear. Thank you honey, I'm sure it'll come in handy. Mm" Bellatrix said and relaxed as he massaged her feet

" besides I won't always be in the common room at nights thus year because het this headmaster is making me headboy" he saud to her smiling at her.

"Oh? Why not?" Bellatrix asked curiously that takes away a lot of the time they actually spend together. "Head boy! That's great news love, I'm happy to hear that." Bellatrix smiled at him brightly. "Well we'll have to make use of our daylight hours then."

"don't worry ill make sure to spend at least three hours or more with you a day " he said to her. he smiled at her then kissed her but there making some girl named lily from gryfinndor head girl "

"Well I hope so, I'd be sad if you didn't spend at least some time with me." she playfully pouted. Kissing him softly. "Lily I've heard Potter and Severus has a thing for her. If it's the same one"

"I know! But then again it's just a rumor about that one I don't know for sure, if he does." She stated kissing him back smiling.

"Mm, Yes indeed Severus needs to figure out where he stands if it's true, that wont look very good now would it?" Bellatrix stated. She closed her eyes as his lips met hers again french kissing, she loved the feeling of his hands on her body.

Back
Top Bottom