Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

werewolf roleplay dark ones vs the moonlight walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Marethyu looked into her sister's eyes something or someone can on his neck and tried to bite down on his windpipe. Who or whatever did this made him let go of his grasp and he spun around, trying to get whoever was on him. Decemeber got up and shook her pelt, she looked up at her savior in horror. Marethyu then heard a howl, "AXEL!" the black wolf had a thought, this must be her son. "I'm falling back! I have the wolf!" He howled out, running off. December's motherly instincts kicked in as she came running towards him, using her body to knock them both out. Marethyu fell down hard and it caused Axel to let go as well. "Don't you dare run off with my son." She growled aiming for his windpipe but he turned so she only got his side.

Poison was just about to attack Lilly again but then decided to run with Marethyu but saw that December was on him but she did not join in on the fight she figure Marethyu could handle himself. She was knocked to the side by Lilly in her moment of assing the sitution. She turned with a growl and grabbed the she wolf by the back of her neck and tackled her to the ground making her howl out in pain.

December was thrashed out when Marethyu spun his neck and grabbed bee's. "Axel. RUN!!!!!" she yelled out as her pup started to run off. Marethyu followed him but December pounced on him, her jaws on his neck and her claws in his fur clinging onto him as he thrashed her, trying to get her off him.

Poison who had Lilly by the back of the thought got mad as Daniel mad his way for her thought. she jumped off of Lilly to move out of the way this giving lilly a chance to take her down to the ground again and with two wolfs going for her thought Poison did one thing she could she bite Lilly in the front leg causing her to go down then twised her body getting racked by Daniel's claws.

Daniel saw Poison take the shot at Lilly's leg and raked her with his claws, satisfied that he had drawn blood. He lunged again at her, his teeth once more aiming at her throat, and his eyes watching for her inevitable dodge.

Marethyu finally got a hold of December and thrashed her down, he placed his claws on her. "Let's make your death painful and slow." He snapped at her neck but light enough so she was dead yet then he threw her at a near by tree. She landed with a loud thud. He ran over to the pup and picked him up by the scruff. "Poision! We made a deal! We leave Kaz to Daniel! MOVE OUT!" Marethyu darted off with Axel in his mouth who was squirming to get out. "Mommys! Daddy! Help!!!!"

Poison knew he was looking for her to doge so instead she twised on her back and putting her paws up to rack him hard in the face. she felt she was at odds here she wanted lilly but this dame brute was in the way.

Lilly was limping in pain but still wanted to take poison out but she could not walk on her pain right now.

Daniel didn't dare whimper as the claws attacked his face, diefinitely drawing blood. The general's tongue licked at his wounds as he eyed Poison, waiting for her next attack to come.

Poison got out from under him and eyed and then she looked at Lilly saying "who shall i make watch the other one die". she braced herself trying to judge who to attack and get them off guard.

Poison saw him coming but also trying to deicded what side he was going to attack from. she did not watch lilly anymore for the wolf was limping she had bit her good and knew that was her weakness. she decided to get one more good bite into her before leaving . she manged to get out of the way but just barely and knock lilly over as she made a run for it on purpose casing the she wolf to howl out in pain as she was forced to put pursser on her bad foot. Poison then whiped around and bite down on her taill in the attempt to drag the she wolf with her. Lilly cried out again and tried to kick at the other wolf clawing her under side but Poison held onto her.

As Poison was highly preoccupied with her own task, Daniel used the opprotunity to surprise attack her, biting hard into her throat, the attack landing cleanly.

Poison dropped Lilly to check on her neck to see the bite was not too bad. She then manged to jump onto lilly and with one quick movement she knocked her out cold. She turned to Daniel saying "okay lover boy its just you and me Lilly sleeping away so till me handsome What does she see in you anyway". she walked around Daniel watching his every movement making no move to attack him.

Daniel didn't know what to think of this. Poison wasn't attacking him, just circling him and eyeing him. He wanted to know what she was thinking, so he transformed into a human and said, "That's none of your business."

Poison cocked her head from side to side as she too turned into her human form saying "really well your human form explans alot she was not going for a strong werewolf just a handsome one tisk tisk she fell in love not a good thing for her I mean look at the poor she wolf all weak cause she is in love more fun just having sex and then leaving them wanting more". she took a step closer to him and said "but i also happen to think you might be fun to sleep with can i see";.

Daniel's defenses were being broken down rather quickly by Poison. He didn't know what it was, maybe it was that he had just had sex with Lilly and was still a bit horny from that. He waited a bit and hesitate before saying one word. "...okay."

Poison walked over to Daniel and wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed him hard. she wanted to take this male from Lilly so sense she could not beat him in a fair fight maybe she would use her sex to kill him off.

Daniel was still a bit surprised at the sudden kiss that Poson gave him. It was full of lust, and he hoped that she didn't just kill him off afterward, even though he figured that was the only reason that she offered. Well, a guy could hope, couldn't he? He hesitantly returned the kiss before really getting into it and sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Poison felt his tongue with hers and deepen the kiss ever more so. She hoped lilly would wake soon to see the sight and to watch her kill him off afterwards . She will leave the poor girl alone for now nuring a broken heart before she would kill her with no one left to protect her. she took her hands and pushed them under his shirt.

Daniel felt the hands under his shirt and decided that Poison neede to show a bit more skin. He took her shirt in his hands and pulled it over her head, revealing her torso bare save for her bra.

Poison did not care that she was shirtless and she took a hold of his and took off him as fast and rough as she could. she was going to go all the way with him and she looked at Lilly laying there still out cold and thought hurry up and wake up Lilly you have got to see this.

Daniel felt the cool air hit his bare chest and smiled. He walked back to her, kissing her and sliding her legs, rubbing her clit through her pants.

Poison let out a loud moan then looked him in the eyes as she reached down and grabbed his cock thou his pants and said "please take your pants off i want to see it";.

Lilly moved in her sleep she was still out could but it seemed Poion';s moan made her kick her legs out.

Daniel heard Lilly move around and his his mind kicked in. He pulled away and shook his head, grabbing his shirt off of the ground. "Unless we go somewhere else, I will not continue with you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom