Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

werewolf roleplay dark ones vs the moonlight walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildkat

Pulsar
Who will you side with the dark ones and believe human kind are nothing more then mere food or the moonlight walkers the kind ones who try to keep mankind alive and out of the jaws of the dark ones.

Lilly woke with a yawn and took a look outside of her window. She watched as some birds out side of her window sang and dance as they got ready for their day. She smiled and pulled the covers back and got out of bed knowing the pack would be up already and doing their runs but she was part of the pack the moonlight walkers but she did not live with them more like in her own hut next door. She pulled out some jeans and a tshirt that said ";i may be small but I can pack a punch in sliver lettering.She pulled out a pair of panties and bra set that was dark purple and hit the bathroom for her morning shower.

Poison had her own room that was full fancey funture and had a big screen tv. she stole all of this of course but no one told her she had to get rid of it. she had killed a store owner and stole it all way laughing knowing in her wolf form no man on earth stood a chance against her. she had already gotten ready for the day wearing a pair of black jeans with a belly shirt that was all black with a red rose dripping blood. she wore sliver leather boots . She came down stairs to see the rest of the pack getting up and taking off to cause trouble. She was a sight to behold and knew she turned heads and sometimes she would take some of the male members of her pack to her bed.

Lilly was correct as to where the rest of the pack was. All of the males and females of the pack were out, a particular group of the focusing upon a deer. Daniel was in this group, his wolf form looking at the deer that they had in their sights. He was the leader of this small group, so he was the one who scouted out and picked up the scent of this deer. He crouched down, becoming low to the ground, and pounced, as did the rest of his group simultaneously.

The deer never stood a chance. It gave way to the combined weight of the five large wolves and was torn into in an almost savage nature. There was close to nothing left on the deer, and the leader stopped eating after about three bites, letting the rest of his group eat some. Transforming back into his human form, he said, "I think that we've eaten enough for the night." He looked to the horizon in the east, and noticed a few sunrays peek out from behind it. "We should return." With that, he turned on his heel and walked back to the den.

Early the next day, December woke up with a fright, she had a nightmare about the time her brother, whom the rest has never heard of turned into the one of the Dark Ones. She stretched out and yawned before walking out of the den for fresh air.

Kaz woke up in his 'room' which wasn't really a room it had four wall and a door but nothing was in his room but bones and carcasses which one he woke up in. Getting out of the ribcage of a bull he made into a lounge chair blood from last night has dried on his skin. Not that he mind he like the dead meat smel and once it rot he was throw it away and find something else. Stretching out he left his room to wash up he saw Poison come out of her room. He saw how attractive she was why guys here like her but they seem too different the only thing he liked about her is that she just cruel and evil, so that ment for a lot of chances to play with victims.

Poison looked at Kaz the one man she had not taken to bed but she liked that about him. She did not fall in love she only bed for a chance to use her sex over a male then leave him wanting more but he never got more. She saw all these males eyeing her wanting her as a weakness in them but Kaz she saw as strong for when he looked at her it was not in lust but rather time to go kill something . She walked past all those males and walked right up to Kaz and said ";Tonight iam hitting a bar but I was thinking maybe we tear the place apart kill every one inside what do you think"?

Lilly got dressed and headed out to the den to visit the rest of her pack. she decded to go to the dead deer smell first and after turning into her wolf form with three ugly scars by her eye a reminder of how she became who she was. she had those same scares in human form but they was hard to see not like in her wolf form. she found the deer ate her share quick then ran to the den. When she got here she transform back to her human form and walked in.She was a loner keeping away from everyone most of the time cause she was shy a trait her father said was good to have when it comes to dating.

Marethyu was the only man/wolf who was in fact not looking at Poison. Looking over the horizon in digust, he knew his sister lies in the Moonlight pack. He considered himself a liner. He works alone, hunts alone, and even fights alone. But if told, he will fight with the pack. He has the mental rank of an alpha but he hates the attention an alpha gets.

Kaz smirked having his tongue graze his sharp teeth "Why would you even need to ask? I would show up to do that anyway." He then went to wash the blood off of him and put his clothes on. As crazy as it seem he like the human culture the idea to talk freely with one another, the teamwork they show, the loyality and honor they had for love ones. What he loved more was to see the ideals and togetherness break apart when their lives are on the line. The fact that they will sell out others just to buy a little more time to live. Not caring who see them, using their compassion to stab each other in the back. His favorite expression from human "Kill or be killed," and he hasn't died yet so someone has to die. i would like it if he could even get his hands on the moonlight pack.

He then looked over at Kaz and Poison. He had to admit. Together, just them two they were a pretty deadly couple. He walked over to them, his hands in his pockets. "So what are you guys talking about? Going off on a killing spree?"

Daniel managed to walk into the den just as Lilly did, catching him off guard. She was good-looking, and by no means did the male lycan have no lustful thoughts about her, but he respected the female's wishes and kept away from her. While not the alpha, he was rather high rank, and he could get her by force, but he was always the respectful one. However, since she was here, he figured he would try to start up conversation.

"Lilly!" He called out her name and rushed over to her. "Hey. Where've you been? We didn't see you at the hunt."

poison looked at Kaz and said ";I knew i could count on you ";. She turned to Marethyu and said ";just talking about doing some killing there is this bar i wanna hit and kill everyone in there cause i know if we start doing more damage the moonlight pack has to come out and show itself";. she let out a laugh that caused some of the dark ones to look at her with a smirk for when she got a taste for blood and mixed that with alchol she was one crazy bitch.

Lilly looked over at Daniel and manged a week smile and said ";sorry i will try to wake up on time and join in on the hunts its just with so many werewolfs around kinda frightens me sense males tends to take females when they feel like it i guess iam trying to get used to what Iam and i do not like it";. She had a nasty experance as a human with the dark ones that left her unsure on who to trust but so far the moonlight pack left her alone and seemed nice so she joined them sense they did not hunt humans.

Kaz got himself clean and straighten up and went to put on some clothes. He found a tatter brown shirt which his claws ripped through a few days ago so it left gashes in the the shirt and some jeans that where old. He wanted something with comfort and something that can rip fairly easy. "Killing spree today, so it's only right that I go commando." smiling to himself then his stomach started to growl. He looked in his room for something to eat but the bad thing about him his growing hunger whenever he tansform leaving nothing for him in his human form. "I guess I'll start killing early," he sighed with mock annoyance and went outside "let see red or white meat today. Since I need to pace myself and not get to bloodly White meat." he soon went hunted for birds he would try fish but often times he would catch ones that are too bonely and not enough meat.

Daniel smiled warmly at Lilly and shook his head. "I never said you were required to go, my dear. I only said we missed you." He gave it a shot. "Hey, would you like to go out and do something tomorrow? My treat." He said that last part with a grin.

Lilly blushed up at him and said ";Did not know i would be missed". she kept herself hidden therefore kept the males at bay but sometimes she would find them hanging around her shake hoping for her to come out. she noticed how Daniel did not try to force himself on her and she liked that. ";alright sure it could be fun ". she blushed again she may look weak in her human form but in her wolf form she was a force to be reckon with and some males in this pack found out just how strong she was so they tried forming groups but she say to their ploy and kept away from the pack hidding in her shack.

Daniel's grin grew much wider and his eyes lit up at her yes. Lilly said yes to him...although she didn't view this as a date, it could very well turn into one. "Great! We'll meet here tomorrow, at sunset, okay?" He looked to her eyes, getting slightly lost in them.

Lilly cocked her head at him and said ";okay tomorrow at sunset i would stick around more but it seems some of the males are forming groups again can only mean one thing";. she also heard them wispering and she quickly transformed into a wolf and darted out of the den to only be confronted by a small group of them .

Daniel watched Lilly dart straight into a group of male werewolves. He sighed, and said, "Stand down, comrades." They did so, and Daniel nodded at the wolven Lilly, saying that she could continue without worry of them. He memorized the time that they had said to meet, and knew he would be there. He just wondered if Lilly would.

She let out a sigh and knew his rank well and it scared her but she did not run off . she went back to human form and said ";you comand them '"? she wanted to ask anther question but decided to wait and see what he said first . she also know about them hanging out together and knew if he answers the next few questions wrong she wont show or should she not anger him she was shaking now.

Daniel shook his head at her question and saw her anger. He answered the question carefully as he possibly could lose her coming to the friendly outing tomorrow. "No, but I am high ranking enough for them to know. That the alpha could be on their ass if I want it to be that way." He smiled as warmly as he could. "I have never been outside of your shack, and the only reason I know about it is because they talk about it all of the time."

December, still out, let the sun shine and the breeze hit her fur gently. She decided to turn into human form and say her two pack mates. She felt for the scar on her neck in which Marethyu placed on her with his teeth when they were adolescents.

Lilly clamed down and looked at him saying ";sorry it seems being a female this days is harder then i thought";. she picked up December's scent and said "want to come with me Daniel to say hi to december";.

The general smiled at the offer. Of course, he knew exactly who December was, but he had no idea how she looked or acted. It was a bit of a paradox, but it was of no mater at the moment. Daniel nodded his head, saying politely, "I would love to, Lilly."

Lilly smiled and held out her hand and said ";is it okay we hold hands just trying to be friendly";. she was not sure how he would take that and hoped he did not push her too far to fast.

December sensed both Lilly and Daniel and turned to face them, hiding her scar with her raven colored hair.

Daniel happily accepted Lilly reaching for his hand. He lightly squeezed when he held it at first to calm both his nerves and any she had as well. When they reached December, she turned to face them and Daniel smiled warmly at her, saying, "Hey, December."

Lilly felt him squeeze her hand and let out a tiny smile something she did not do that much so it was a rear sight. She turned to December and said ";hey how are you";. she did not know why but something in the air did not feel quite right maybe it was cause it was too quite not filled with screams .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom