Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

werewolf roleplay dark ones vs the moonlight walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison was right beside him and she said "so tell me Marethyu are you going to see that wolf you clam is your sister what is on your mind";. she was trying to make small talk while they walked if he wanted it.

Poison smiled and said "oo sounds hot can i watch i want to see you end the life of the pups mother with him watching then you can watch me end Lilly';s life with her lover boy watching";.

";we could leave her lover alive for him to finish off just keep him busy while i kill his lover while he watches" poison danced around him with a smile on her face.

wildkat said:
Lilly soon tossed her head back and started to moan with her eyes close at first it was a small moan but soon she was getting louder.
Once Lilly started moaning loudly, he suddenly burst through her hymen, but he didn't stop. He wanted her to not feel the pain that shot through her.

December sensed danger. "Axel, get behind me. Now" Axel did as his mother said and went behind her. "Axel, I smell danger. I need you to go to Lilly and Daniel no matter what you hear do not come after me. Go, now, that way." Decemeber said, motioning with her head where he should go. Axel nodded and headed towards the direction as quickly as he could.

Lilly felt him shove the rest of the way in and she arched her back letting out a deeper moan. she felt the pleasure pick up but she did not feel the pain just pure pleasure. She moaned out "Oh dAniel it feels so good";.

wildkat said:
";we could leave her lover alive for him to finish off just keep him busy while i kill his lover while he watches" poison danced around him with a smile on her face.
Marethyu nodded, he liked his female wolf very much. So sinister, dark, and determined. All the qualities to make a great beta or even alpha. "Let's move" He began to pick up the pace and into the moonlight forest.

(I have to go to work so my actions/words will be conntected to what December will be doing/saying in rp)

Daniel was glad she didn't feel anything. So, he started thrusting inside of her, not stopping for her mind to register she was no longer a virgin. He moaned out at every thrust, and was close to cumming again already.

(okay works for me)
Poison nodded likeing Marethyu all the more and picked up her speed thinking here i come Lilly.

Lilly was now screaming out in pleasure as she gripped his back and she even started bucking her hips to his rythem saying "Iam gonna cum soon". not too long after she said that she screamed ";IAm cumming". she came all over his cock.

Axel smelled an unusual scent but recongized his mommy and daddy's scent. He howled out as loud as he could while still running. "Mommy! Daddy! Danger! HELP!!!"

Daniel came onto Lilly's stomach, the cum spreading onto her breasts when he heard Axel's voice. He heard the word 'danger' and was dressed and by Axel's side in an unprecedented amount of time. "What's wrong, Axel? What's wrong?"

Lilly felt his cum on her belly and laid there for just a second happy that she just had a great time. she soon got up and got herself clean when she noticed how fast Daniel was dressed and out the door. she was about to have negitive thoughts when she picked up Axel scent. she throu on her clothing and ran out saying "whats wrong why is Axel not with his mother is something wrong with December". she was by Daniel side with worry in her eyes.

Axel stopped and huffed when he made it to the two. "I dunno, but mommy one said something about danger. I sensed two other wolves heading down her way, they both stank to high heaven."

Poison was right behind him but she kept her distance just watching the site. she wanted to see what would happen and she noticed the pup was no where in sight. she looked at Marethyu ";she sent the pup somewhere its not here but i smell its close and so is lilly must be with her";.

December looked up to see her brother with Poison. A low growl escaped her mouth. "If you came for Ny son you'll have to go through me."

Daniel looked up to Lilly and back down to Axel, knowing exactly what the danger was and who was causing it. "Axel...go into the den. Trust me, okay? Lock the door. Lilly and I will be with you soon." He scratched behind the pup's ears and smiled.

Axel wagged his tail and nodded heading towards and locking the door.

December yelped out in pain when her brother darted towards her stomach, giving her no time to dodge.

When Lilly heard transformed into her wolf form she heard December and smelled poison near by. she looked at Daniel and said "December is in trouble and poison is near by";. she then took off hoping to catch the wolf off gaurd.

Poison watched and made no move and lefted her head saying "here comes my prey".

(Luna went to take a nap so her words/actions will be collided with mine)

Marethyu's sister charged after him in full speed. Big mistake. Sitting on his hutches, he waited for her to leap. When she did, he waited for just the right moment and aimed right at her stomach. She howled out in pain as the black male wolf landed. "I like a nice slow painful death." He muffled through her fur as he bit down slowly and harder. With every bite, she yelped and howled in pain.

(alright)
Poison watched as Lilly came into view with a smile saying "here she comes to die this night". Lilly ran with all the rage she was building up as she saw December under Marethyu and decided to leap but poison was quick to stop her before she could touch Marethyu. She knocked lilly to the side and tried to bit down on her neck but lilly kicked up getting Poison in the eye causing her to back up and howl in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom