Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

werewolf roleplay dark ones vs the moonlight walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison smiled and said "hmm still love her huh fine with me but i wounder if Lilly is going to stay with you once she find out what you did with me but no matter follow me to my den and we shall countine there". she changed into wolf form and turned and waited for him.

Lilly was slowly coming to and when she manged to get one eye open she saw Daniel standing there talking with poison why was he talking to her why not attacking . she closed her eye again.

Daniel sent an apologetic gaze toward Lilly before turning into a wolf himself and running toward the Dark One's den, knowing where it was from scouting trips he had been on.

Lilly came up and anger shot thou her why was he following Poison she tried to follow but her foot hurt to much so she went to her den';s healers with fear on her heart and tears began to flow.

Poison could not help it she laughed deep down inside no longer was Lilly going to trust this brute. She came to the den and changed back into her human form still with out a shirt for she left it behind.

Daniel reached the den as Poison did. He changed into human form and kissed her again, his tongue sliding between her lips and his hands immediately removing her bra.

Poison took the kiss with out a fight and even allowed him to take off her bra as she put her hands around his waist and moaned into the kiss saying "take me Daniel ";.

Lilly foot was fixed up and she limped back to the spot in human form and saw Poisons shirt and grabbed it in anger and yelled into the wind "fine Daniel do not see me again";. she then stormed back to her shack and slammed the door behind her.

(I'm going to be playing as Axel for a while)

"He? He' the heir to our pack?! You've got to be kidding!" A wolf complained as Axel cowered in a far corner. When his uncle turned to face him, Axel whimpered he was afraid of him. Where was mommys? Where was daddy?

Daniel smiled and kissed Poison's neck, his tongue licking it. He had his hands trail down to her pants and he unfastened them, sliding them and her panties down in one swift movement. His finger slipped itself into her pussy.

Poison moaned out and was breathing hard as she felt his kisses on her neck and even when he licked it. she felt herserlf get real hot and wet from his finger inside of her pussy. she soon undid his pants.

Lilly soon was able to travel on her foot and knew something was wrong axel was no where in sight of the den or even December . She did not care what happens to Daniel but she was going to help Axel out and December she set off looking for the two.

Daniel felt Poison get really wet from his finger and her moans made him hard. He helped her undo his pants and he slid both them and his boxers down, revealing his cock to her.

Poison pulled his hand out of her pussy then dropped her knees and took his cock into her mouth and began to suck on it.

Poison kept right on going and even picking up speed. she had many times done this before so she knew just how to give to a man real good.

Daniel moaned as Poison picked up her speed and almost came into her mouth. He was sure that she wouldn't mind, but he wanted to see this seductress desperate to fuck him. So he held back, her mouth silky smooth against his cock.

Poison kept on sucking hard and fast and even played with his balls. She would stop to suck on them as well moaning as she started to play with herself.

For a second, Daniel would have thought that Poison was secretly in love with him. He quickly shook such a stupid thought out of his head. He looked down to see her hand begin to play with her pussy and he lost it. His cum shot down her throat, and the male's moans were loud and drawn out.

Marethyu sensed sex and shook his dead and groaned. Was everything about sex to them? But he had an idea, he changed back into wolf form and sought out Lilly.

Lilly was putting her nose to the air looking for Axel and December and even calling out to them.

Poison swallowed the full load that he shot down her thought. she then stood up and took him by the hand and pushed him on the bed and got on top of him . she stuck her pussy in his face.

Daniel was able to catch himself before landing awkwardly on the bed, and turned to position his mouth to Poison's glistening cunt. Then, he stuck his tongue into it, wiggling it and sliding it in and out.

Poison threw her head back and let out some moans . she wished lilly could be here to see this the end of Daniel';s life. she was going to kill him she knew it and dame was his tongue good. she was playing with her breasts as he ate her out.

Daniel kept up his licking, never stopping and having his eyes meet hers sexily a couple of times. He loved how she tasted, and never doubted once that she was enjoying his touch.

Lilly heard him and anger shot thou her and she ran right to him and braced herself for an attack and said "then you better tell me where they are or you be the first to go". she had a blank look in her eyes that showed the rage she was filling and confusion. she lost Daniel to poison therefore vowed to kill them both. If she could not have him no way in hack was she going to let him join the dark side and be with poison and she was going to kill poison for taking him.

Poison loved how good he was with his tongue and part of her was going to miss this. she shook her head no way was she getting attached . she screamed out and said "Iam cumming". she came into his mouth.

Daniel lapped it all up. He had his mind set: he was defecting. There was so much more on this side of the battle, and he now realized his mistake. As he pulled away from her pussy, he leaned up and kissed Poison, and after a few minutes of that, he told her. "Poison...out of curiosity, would you accept another member to the Dark Ones?"

Marethyu turned into human form. "Tsk tsk tsk. I just want to talk. But first Axel is safe and so is December, a healer is tending to her as for Axel well he's the heir to our pack that is why I took him but. It does hurt huh? Seeing that your man who supposedly said he loved her betrayed you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom