Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

werewolf roleplay dark ones vs the moonlight walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison smiled and said "i would yes but its up to the alpha Iam not alpha but let me tell you it be so sweet to see you join us ";. she shook her head no she was suppose to kill him not invite him into the dame pack. she kissed him back hard and said "alright fuck me good and hard please";.

Lilly growled and then turned into her human form and said "why should i even tell you your trying to kill your family your sister and then you take her and have her healed to what purpose so that you can hurt her again and as for Axel Iam his god mother therefore i shall take him from you so that he wont grow up and be a savage killer like you". She fought back the tears that where threating to serfice she was not going to let him see her cry.

Mareythu shrugged "sinking rivalry heck she tries to kill me all the time." He walked towards her and wiped her tears away gentle. "You're broken. Torn. I never did like women crying"

The alpha came back after a hunt and looked down at the Axel. He looked exactly like him he growled low. No this cannot be! This is his?! "Poision!!! Kaz!!!"

Lilly fliched at his touch something she enjoyed with Daniel how he touched her face. she backed up saying "that is funny you do not like women crying how can one so dark as you love or be kind or trying to weaken me then go for the kill not going to work mister";.

Marethyu shook his head "I'm not Poision. I'm not someone who minipulates others by means of sex. I would just sit and wait like what my sister does. May seem funny but we care about each other a lot we fight to the death to grow stronger. But your "lover boy" picked the wrong woman for the one in front of me is more remarkable than the moon at night."

wildkat said:
Poison smiled and said "i would yes but its up to the alpha Iam not alpha but let me tell you it be so sweet to see you join us ";. she shook her head no she was suppose to kill him not invite him into the dame pack. she kissed him back hard and said "alright fuck me good and hard please";.
Daniel obliged, sticking his cock hastily into her pussy, which was wet and waiting for him. He moaned out and wasted no time in sliding his cock in and out of her.

Poison held onto the bed while he fucked her. she was moaning out "oh god daniel you feel so good".

Lilly took a step back and said "your wrong she is strong Iam weak i have the scars to prove it and I lost him to her cause she beat me again". she wanted to run but something about Marethyu kept her there. she took a step back watching him for if she showed her back to leave he would attack and triped over a small rock and fell down. she felt her foot shoot pain up her leg but she did not cry out just looked at him.

Marethyu sensed Lilly's pain from her foot and plus it tended up a bit. He knelt down in front of her and kissed her ankle. "How about this. I bring back Axel and find December and we'll be a pack. Poision cannot defeat me and Kaz could care less. I'm like the beta and we'll see if maybe, possibly we can make your Danel jealous I mean does he not care for the little boy? Axel?"

Lilly eyed him and said "you want to be a pack with me but why do not see my scars ". with that she held up her shirt and said "you took axel i could not protect what right do i have to want him'. she lost then and put her head in her hands crying out . she soon said thou her tears "I want Daniel to pay for my pain";.

Marethyu listened to every word she said and nodded. He embraced her with a hug and wiped her tears. "I believe you are strong. Though you say you are weak I can see potential in you, you just need to he properly trained. Hey, you made it this far in your life, your still standing and all females have that motherly instincts to protect their young ones. Stay here sweetheart. I'm going to get Axel for you. You may come if you like but once we have half way I'm gonna ask you to hide in a thick smelly Bush so they wont spot you." He was about to turn wolf form but turned back to face her and kissed her.

Lilly accepted the kiss form Marethyu forgetting all the pain she felt. she stood up and said "alright i will follow half way then hide so Poison or anyone will spot me and wait for you and Axel";. she turned wolf form and in her wolf form she smiled at him. she hoped she could trust him.

Lilly followed keeping close but not too close still untrusting of him but yet she wanted him . she shook her head what she thinking what was she doing.

When they were half way, he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Alright time to hide. I'm gonna go fetch him" he did not wait another moment but went off to get Axel.

Lilly watched him go then found a bush near by and dove in. she laid down and put her head on her paws thinking this is it for me he is going to get the pack to tear me to bits. ";go bye Daniel why did you take my love and my heart and toss them away like that" she said to her herself in a whisper.

Marethyu sniffed out for the alpha at the den where he dropped the boy off. When he was not there, he located the pup and picked him up by the scruff. He went to the backside of the den and then headed down where Lilly was. "Lilly, I've got him. Lets go and quickly"

Lilly stepped out of the bush she was in insepecting to see the whole pack and was caught off guard to only see Marethyu and Axel and she wanted to take the pup but just nodded her head and said ";Iam ready";. she took off with Marethyu but instead of leading him to her shack she knew if the moonlight walkers picked up his scent she would lose him. She headed to a pond she only knew off.

She soon got to where she could hear the water falling into the small pond area it was pretty with a water fall and all and behind the water fall was a small cave it would suit the three of them just fine. She made her way there then stopped and turned to Marethyu "can i trust you to keep this a secert or are you going to run and tell the whole pack this place cause if you can there is a cave behind the water fall we can be save in there the waterfall would hide our scent well";.

Marethyu gently set Axel down and admired it. "Beautiful and oh don't worry, I wont tell mark my words" he turned back into his wolf form and stripped once he was undressed he went into the waterfall and soaked his hair.

Lilly nodded then went from her wolf form to her human form and picked up Axel. she went inside the cave and set him on a makeshift bed for two . she stroked his hair saying "mommy two is here its gonna be okay now i promise i will bring your mommy here ";. she did not even talk about Daniel how he promised to play daddy.

Lilly walked back out and turned to look at Marethyu under the water and thought to herself he is one handsome man. She found anther spot and with her back turned with a sigh she stripped down to soak in the water.

After Marethyu cleaned himself, he stepped out and dried himself. He turned to find Lilly, when he did he could not help but how gorgeous she looked.

wildkat said:
Poison held onto the bed while he fucked her. she was moaning out "oh god daniel you feel so good".

Daniel's ego was boosted up a bit at her words. He sped up his pace, moaning out every now and then and sucking lightly on her nipples.

Poison arched her back and then reached up and gripped him hard as he pumped in and out of her. she let out a scream saying she was about to cum then she did all over his cock.

Lilly got all washed up and then slowly stepped out of the water and as it ran off her body with her back to him he could see the scars on her sides and with her hair wet and slicked back he could see the scar on her ear and how it healed over the missing part. she even had three very light scars under her eye that only really showed in wolf form. she grabbed a towel and dried off her body then wrapped the towel around it while she got to work cleaning her cloths.

Kaz woke up in his room passed out from who knows what. Last time he remember he was going to kidnap someone from the moonlight pack but somehow or another thing have got confused poison was falling for daniel and Matrethyu was going for Lilly. Everyone seem to be falling for each other and with the way thing was going. There would be peace between the two. He was going to have to do something, just what? What could he do to stop this or at least find a way to get on his own.

Getting up from the cold hard floor, which might be the reason why he need to sleep on a dead body, he went to look around and to see who was here.

Before Lilly could spot him watching, he turned his back. He didn't want to but decided to be a gentleman. He needed his sister to join the dark ones again and this time, he'll get Lilly to come as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom