Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

werewolf roleplay dark ones vs the moonlight walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly finished up her clothing not paying any mind to Marethyu she then got dressed real quick. she then looked to MArethyu ";I will be back going to hunt for berries or something watch over Axel please";.

Marethyu nodded and walked towards the room where Axel was. He was still asleep. He cocked his head and wondered how this pup could sleep so long.

Lilly turned into wolf form and took off and soon found what she was looking for tracks of deer. She knew the deer heard always came clsoe to the pond and stalked one then brought it down rather fast. she then dragged it back to the cave and brought it inside and dropped it on the ground. she turned into human form and cleaned up her mouth and hands from the kill. she walked over to Axel and sat down by him stroking his fur .

wildkat said:
Poison held onto the bed while he fucked her. she was moaning out "oh god daniel you feel so good".

Daniel moaned out as she said those words, and he was driven crazy by them. His pace became really fast, and he leaned down and kissed Poison.

Posion was no screaming in pleasure and when he kissed her she kissed him back. "oh Daniel Iam cuming" she screamed out and came all over his cock.

Daniel licked his lips when Poison came, wanting to taste it. He pulled out, and put his face to her pussy, licking up the cum that was seeping out of her. When he finished, he moved his head back up to hers, kissing her again and sliding back into her.

Poison came down from her orgasum as he licked her pussy causing her to moan out. she kissed him back when he kissed her and when she felt him slide back in she let out a long moan thou the kiss.

The moan was really sexy, making Daniel thrust hard into her, making her body and the bed rock against the wall. He was moaning, not daring to let slip her name so she didn't use it against him.

Poison was not caring that he did not say her name the fact he was willing to fuck her hard was enoch amo for her to use to break lilly down or so she thought. she had no idea that lilly went for Marethyu. She kept on moaning as Daniel fucked her had making her grab onto the moving bed hard.

Daniel's ecstasy was unending, and he didn't want it to end just yet. He threw his head back as he fucked Poison, his cock being milked by her wet pussy, and he loved it. He loved everything about Poison, and he thought that he loved her...even though it was impossible for her to return the favor. He knew that she didn't and probably wouldn't love him. He moaned out to her, "I'm gonna cum, Poison..."

Poison reached up and pulled him down for a strong and deep kiss. she then said ";my mouth is wanting and waiting when you cum just shove it in";. she was moaning and loving this and she had to admit her emotions where started to become mixed. she wanted him to make Lilly mad but she also wanted him cause dame he was great in the sack.

Marethyu stared down at his nephew and stroked his fur before getting up. "As promised, i'm going to get Decemeber and bring her back into your pack home" he turned into a wolf and darted off, searching for his sister.

Lilly was shocked he said her pack home was he alpha female. she shook the thought away and then laid down next to Axel and while she waited for Marethyu to return she dozed off.

Axel woke up with a small yawn and looked over at his mommy. But where was daddy? He decided not to wake her. Jumping off, he stretched out, he began to walk a few paces when he started shifted into a human. It was too soon!

Lilly felt him move and at first started to think nothing of it till she reached for him and felt him gone. she sat up real fast about to panick when she saw him starting to shift into human form and ran to him saying "already chainging to human form is this suppose to happen this soon Iam so worried and happy for you Axel";. She pulled him into her arms.

Axel couldn't help but smile. He was now able to hug her instead of nuzzle. "It was too soon? Where's mom and daddy?" He looked around frantically.

Lilly did not know what to tell the boy about daddy so she just said "Daddy is away right now and mommy i do not know it worries me greatly your mom should be here i know she wants to see this ";. she pulled him into her lap and said "do not worry iam here and even thou your uncle may have been on the dark ones pack he is now looking to bring your mommy here";. she hoped that would for now for answers to his questions. she did her best to hide the pain she felt when he asked for daddy.

Axel nodded and buried his face against his mommy's neck. He wanted to know more about his uncle, if his mom was safe, and what happened to daddy but he decided to let it go, he'll see it soon enough.

Lilly felt the mother instect take over and she wanted a little one of her own but she pushed thou thoughts aside after all she was alone now but for Marethyu could she learn to love him. she stroked the boy on top of his head and said "Axel i do not know how but i think we are going to be okay";.

Lilly looked at Axel and asked ";are you hungry or thursty or maybe would like a bath";.

Axel looked up at his mommy with his big eyes. He nodded vigrously. "Yes yes and yes!" He yipped, bouncing up and down on her lap.

Lilly giggled and held him close and said "alright';. she stood up while holding him and found some meat and cut up real small. she then held out some of the meat to him to see if he could eat meat now cause in no way was she going to be able to nurse him.

Lilly smiled letting out a sigh then took him out to the waterfall then cupped some of the water in her hands to help him drink it. she knew she had no change of clothing for him but she could wash his out by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom