Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Four Aces (always open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never had someone care this much about him before. She was willing to stop the Four Aces from killing him for sleeping with her.
"You know that I'd do anything to keep you safe, regardless of what happens to me." He whispered into her ear.

She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "I know it's kind of your job as well but I wont let anything happen to you either" and it was true she would sell herself if anything happened to him.

Her hug comforted him when he thought of when the Aces found about their affair. What price that he'd have to pay.
"I will follow you to the ends of the Earth." He said, his head falling into a pillow.
His drowsiness took control and his eyes began to close.

He fell into a deep sleep and continued to recall the lustful affair they'd had in his dreams. It was until he woke well into the morning that the dream ended. Elena's head was still on Blackjack's chest, her arms still holding onto him. A buzzing noise was drawing his attention and he was forced to leave her sleeping on the bed while he picked up his boxers and jeans, slipping them on and making his way into the living room. He grabbed his phone which seemed to have recieved a text message and upon reading it, he returned to the bedroom. He took a seat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Elena to wake so that he could talk to her about her father.

She no longer felt John's chest but continued to sleep for a minute longer before waking up. She saw him on the edge of the bed and something told her something was wrong. "Is something the matter?"

Sarah had the car going the normal speed and soon got to where they needed to go and pulled over and said ";alright we are here samson ";. she gripped the wheel again she could not fight this feeling that something big was going to come down and its going to put all them into a fight for their very lifes. She finnely clamed down when STacey gave her one of her looks and patted a top of one of the bottles of booze.

With a smirk Samson got out of the car and into the bank. Inside, he strolled along like any customer. With his soft babyface figure no one would suspect he was a criminal. "How may I help you sir?" A banker asked when Samson was in the front. "Oh I need every single ounce of your money" after that was said ge shot the banker which caused a commotion. Men and women screamed in terror as they ran for their lives and the policeforce came trying to shoot him down. Samson always kept a smoke bomb for cases like this. He took it out and pulled out the wire with his teeth before throwing it on the ground. It exploded and smoke filled the air giving him time to collect as much money as he could. When he came back and into the car he said, "you may wanna go and step on it".

Sarah looked back at him and said ";you just put me in my element ";. she put her foot on the petel and speed away . She manged to out run a few police cars and ones that manged to keep up she pushed them out of the way with her car. She was going all over the place getting them to safty but at the same time losing the cops. Stacey grabbed the booze and craddled it close to her saying ";got to keep these babies safe";.

Blackjack heard her ask him if there was anything wrong, his reply basically mentioned what the text had told him.
"They found your father." He started. "Don't worry, he's fine. But he's been asking for you."

Elena's heart skipped a beat when she heard the news her father was safe. "Thank god and what did he want?"

Blackjack turned to face her and lifted both legs onto the bed.
"He's throwing a party at your home. He wants you be ready." He looked down at his phone before he put it into his pocket again.

(I'll be making an announcement soon about where everyone should be. I have actually planned this out)

(alright cool, Hunt might be a little late in the rp since of his job)

"He is? Alright then". Something was up, Elena knew, her father barely threw a party for her, even if they were always either under attack or something else comes up.

(no problem, as long as they all see it)

"I have to take you back but I don't know if I'll see you again soon." He said.
He didn't want to part with her, not after the night they'd had. Luckily, the Aces had told that he would have to go too, for the Duke's sake.

She felt a little disappointed when he told her he might not see her soon when she spoke, she didn't realize her tone of voice sounded grim. "Oh, alright."

(yea i will have everyone in my girls car head that way soon as hunt gets a chance to get on )

(No worries, so long as you see the announcement, which I will post soon after this one. It's some time in the morning, just so everyone knows)

"Okay." He said, finally. "I'll make breakfast."
Blackjack got up and went to the kitchen, leaving his shirt in the living room as the temperature in the house wasn't so cold. He made some bacon and eggs for himself and left his plate of food on the small dining table. He started to splash some water on his face to wake him up from his half-awake state.

Elena got up and dressed and gent down to the kitchen. She saw that John put in his breakfast. She goes over to the fridge to see what was there. She grabbed an apple and a glass of water.

He wiped his face with a kitchen towel and threw the damp tissue into the bin before he took his seat across from her. He saw her breakfast and he chewed one piece of bacon before sliding the plate to her.
"You're going to need more to eat than that." He said, placing the knife and fork onto the plate.

Sarah woke to find Stacey in her bed sound asleep drooling on her other pillow. She got up and looked down to see she remembered to go to bed in her panties and bra. She grabbed a near by shirt and marked how it was Stacey';s so she just shurgged as she went to make breakfest for the two girls. She did not know if the boys ended up here too so she made extra for them.

Sarah was busing at the stove and all she had on at the time was Stacey';s shirt and panties. She noticed that the shirt was a little tight on her and she was not much into that she liked her tops little on the baggy side but seeing at Stacey was a smaller girl compared to her she was gonna have to make due.

Stacey woke up and tossed on Sarah shirt and giggled woundering what on earth they did before they hit the sack . She went into the kitchen herself wearing shirt and panties as well and teasing Sarah ";hey girl that shirt looks like its a little too small for you";. she had to duck as a fist came her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom