Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Four Aces (always open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samson came in first and noticed what Stacey was wearing. He always thought she was a sexy badass chick but would always shake it off for he thought she would want a man with a more harder face, like Xander or Blackjack. But he couldn't stop his eyes from travelling up her face and down her body.

Stacey was leaning on the counter teasing and ducking as Sarah made moves to hit while making breakfast. She then saw Samson come in and said "oh hey Samson looks like you crashed here too did Xander sleep here too or did he go home and I hope your hungry cause from the looks over here Sarah made more then Enoch for me and you and Xander as well as her".

Stacey noticed he was lost in thought and she had noticed where his eyes where so she walked over to him and said ";so you get to eat with us girls then huh". she looked back over at Sarah and noticed the girl did not seemed to care that she was flirting with Samson could it be he was not Sarah';s type did the girl even have a type she never really saw the girl flirt with a man before and even thou the girls seem to get close she still kept herself apart why was that Stacey wondered.

Sarah rolled her eyes at how Stacey was quick to flirt but just shrugged it off. Samson was cute yes and so was Xander and Blackjack. She just did not flirt she rather the guy work hard for it not just give it up just cause he showed interest. she kept to herself cause it was too easy in this line of work to get hurt by letting the enemy know who you loved.

Stacey giggled and said "yea i bet just wish sometimes Sarah would losen up a bit". That is when Stacey felt a slap to the back of her head as Sarah came by saying ";help yourself';s its done Iam go see if Xander is going to join us while you two flirt". she walked away and just as she got to the door way she turned to STacey ";when your done with my shirt you can put it in my white hamper that is where yours will be and after i wash it i will hand it back to you";.

Samson nodded in agreement. "She does need to lossen up a bit. I'm surprise sleep didn't help one bit." He smiled.

Xander was out of the shower with a towel around his waist. His hair still wet was dripping down his torso. He walked over to the bed to grab his clothes to get dressed.

Stacey laughed and then said "it did me a lot of good i will fix us both a plate " she went and did just that and set the two plates down for her and Samson.

Sarah went to her room grabbed some cloths and went and took a quick shower seeing Xander was out.

Xander saw Sarah and nodded at her as a greeting. "Shower is free"

Samson followed closely behind her secretly smelling her hair. She smelled divine to him.

"I probably should've known that." Blackjack looked down at the table, rather embarrassed. "Why don't you have the eggs then? Unless you're vegan too?" He said, separating the bacon from the eggs onto another plate.
It was a nice morning and rather quiet as well. He liked his mornings quiet, made it easier for him to think things through. Right now, he still had to figure out what to do with the Duke's sudden banquet.

(Writing up the announcement as we speak)

There is a party for all honourable guests known by the Duke of Diamonds. As usual, the Four Aces will be on site as security. That means everyone will be needing to dress appropriately and act accordingly. Sarah will be patrolling the exterior of the Duke's manor with the ground team to make sure guests are given entrance on site. Xander will be communicating with her from the roof. He will be in charge of a team of snipers around the highest points of the manor as well as the surrounding area such as the clock tower. Blackjack, Stacey and Samson will be present inside the party itself, monitoring movements indoors. Elena is waiting in her room, not wanting to go downstairs into the party.

This will continue until the next announcement

(I think by page 9/200 posts everyone should be at the Duke's Manor)

Upon hearing that she was a vegan, Blackjack just put both plates down and tried to hide his embarrassed face in his hands.
"I'm just going to get ready, your father's expecting you." He concluded, quickly rising to his feet and departing the kitchen.
He hadn't completely thought it through so he ran around the living room in search of the rest of his clothes. It took him longer to find them than he expected but at least he did. Otherwise, he's have to choose from the wardrobe of the safe house's previous occupants.

Elena knew that some-day she would have to learn to eat an animal. Getting up she went to the fridge and ate a small piece of already cooked chicken. Taking one small bite she gagged and threw it away. Nope, she can't do it, not yet anyways. Elena looked around the safe-house for clothes. When she came across another room with a wardrobe, she closed the door and got dressed.

Sarah's phone beeped with the annoucement and sighed just when she thought she was gonna get a day off but she will make haste and get there on time so not to upset the duke. She nodded to Xander on her way into the shower and quickly took her shower then ran to her room to find cloths that would suit a party for Elena.

Stacey was eating when she got the same text and looked to Samson ";oh man we got to hurry up and get ready almost party time just when i thought i could have some fun". She sat down and began to eat real fast.

Samson eat his breakfast in a flash and grabbed something for Xander and threw it when he saw him coming in fully dressed in a suit. Xander caught his breakfast and ate it as quickly as possible while Samson charged towards thier room they slept in and got dressed.

Stacey ran to the bathroom and took a real fast shower and charged for hers and Sarah's room. Sarah was just coming out of it in a nice dress which made Stacey come to a complete hult. "Oh my god Sarah look at you in that stunning black and purple dress where are you gonna hide your guns and stuff oh wait do not answer that but seriously your in a dress". Stacey then had to duck for Sarah tried to kick her real hard at her comment which caused a giggle out of her as Sarah shoved her into the room saying "oh go get ready". This caused Stacey to lose her towel just as the door was shutting with a slam by Sarah. Stacey threw on a baby blue dress that was held up by her breasts for it had no straps with matching heels and all of her weapons where strapped to her legs like Sarah's.

Sarah came down to eat a quick bite walking fast by the two boys and after shoving the rest of the food down saying "get in the car real fast so we can get this over with and i can get out of this dame dress". Sarah's dress was black with purple flowers that sparkled and it was a halter top type dress. She wore matching heels and had a purse that had a pistol in it as well as some strapped to her legs. She walked to the car as Stacey came down and said "come on boys lets go".

Xander looks over at Sarah and replies, "Im already at the door. Samson!"

Samson practically flew down the stairs while fixing his tie. His hair was combed but natural messy-like. "I'm here already, let's go"

Both girls nodded and flew to the door with Stacey jumping in back so she could sit next to Samson saying "Xander take shot gun ride with Sarah and by god loosen her up"".

Sarah did not even respond to that just go into the driver side and started up the car.

Xander nodded and took shot gun. "Why are you always so tense Sar? You should lighten up a bit. All life is filled with action. May not be what you would expect but it's a journey"

Samson got in the back where Stacey sat, he was glas she decided to sit next to him during the ride.

Sarah shot him a look and said "You have to be in this line of work all work and no play cause to lighten up and let yourself make friends and fall in love would only leave room for someone to take you out i mean take the duke for example its nice of him to have a daughter but if she were to be taken then he is powerless cause to do anything to try and take her back could end her life and he loves her too much to let that happen ".

Stacey just shighed and shook her head as she reached over and took Samson's hand in hers.

Xander's eyes darkened. "You don't think I know? I admit, I am weak! Still weak. Though I am strong when it comes to assassinatings and protecting the duke and his daughter," everyone in Miami pretty much knew that when his voice becomes grim and his eyes darken, don't cross him. He clenched his hands into a tight fist then ran his fingers through his hair then soften his voice. "I know exactly how the duke would feel if Elena was gone"

Samson felt Stacey's hands holding his and he closed his hands around her's and tightened it a bit.

Blackjack made sure to grab his shirt as well as his gun and phone. He found the keys to Xander's bike after some time of looking and he stood by the front door while he waited for Elena.
"Elena, we have to go!" He called, looking at his watch.
It seems they had since forgotten what happened last night but he knew they were just avoiding the topic. They had each committed a crime and Blackjack would receive the punishment for the both of them.

Once was Elena came down, Blackjack opened the door for her so that she could go first. He then locked the front door and strolled to the bike. He lifted her onto the bike, himself sitting behind her. He weaved his arms around her body to grab the handles. They then set off towards the Duke's manor, in hope that they'd get there in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom