The Four Aces (always open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena felt John's hands come in contact with her breasts and gave them a light squeeze which caused her to moan

Her moans urged John to continue and his own groans were leaving his lips. He took her legs in his hands and coiled them around his waist while he carried her into the bedroom. He laid her down with him over her, still caressing her lips and his hands now on her waist.

She felt herself being lifted by him and carried into the bedroom where he laid her down. She traced his scars lightly with her finger.

He kissed where his lips could reach, her lips, down her neck, over her collarbone. His hand ventured down into her trousers and slipped between her legs. He began rubbing her gently, feeling the moisture build on his fingers. Their lips separated but his forehead rested against the side of her head while his fingers entered her.

Elena felt her body heat up when John placed his fingers inside of her. She started to groan in pleasure. "John. That feels good"

Her groans added to the hardness growing in his jeans. He removed his hand from her trousers but only to undo the buttons and slide them down her legs. Her underwear followed and his fingers reentered her but continued with increased force.

She felt a slight cool breeze when her pants and underwear were removed down to her legs. When he reentered his fingers inside of her she felt him increase the force thus making her moan out loud.

His other hand took her wrist and led it to straight to the bulge forming in his jeans. He unzipped his jeans and slid his boxers down, putting her hand on his cock so that she could stroke it while he fingered her.

Elena got the idea and began stroking his cock when he placed her hand around ut. She started slow then she sped up.

Now he was moaning and groaning like she was, the other's hand touching each other. He stopped rubbing her and finally took off his jeans and boxers, letting her see his whole cock. He laid down and pulled her on top of him, kissing up her neck to her jawline and caressing her weak spots.

Soon she was on top of John which caused her to for a second to let go of his cock. She began to stroke it again and brushed the head with her thumb while moaning as he kissed her neck and caressed her weak spots.

His hands found her breasts again and he returned to her lips, tongue slithering into her mouth of its own accord. He pinched her nipples as well as squeezing her breasts, enjoying the feel of her tits in his hands.

She felt her nipples harden when he pinched them and squeezed her breasts. She kissed back and entwined his tongue with her's.

He let go of her nipples and lined his cock up with her pussy before he thrust it into her. He started thrusting relatively slowly, trying to get his full length inside her. His groans could be heard amongst his kissing.

Elena felt his cock thrust inside of her and it made her groan through the kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair before tugging on it gently.

Her fingers tangled into his hair and his tongue was entwining with hers while his hips thrusted upwards and banged their hips together. He never expected to eventually sleep with the Duke's daughter but he could not resist her. His lips didn't want to let go of hers either, they were just too delicious.

She felt her hips bang with his as he thrusters upwards. She continued to kiss him not wanting withdraw. She was in bed, having sex with her father's client and one of the most dangerous men.

He had to release her lips, still clinging onto her bottom lip just so he could speak.
"Elena...I'm com...coming." He mumbled, feeling the semen start to flow down his cock.

Elena could feel herself about to cum. "So am I John." She soon felt his demented flowing inside of her.

His semen was inside of her before she finished speaking and his thrusts slowed to a halt, coming back to rest on the bed. He was sweaty, exhausted and hot. She'd probably been the most fun he'd had with anyone ever since he abandoned the boundaries of school.
"You're so beautiful." He admitted, looking into her eyes.

Elena relaxed and looked over at him and didn't bother hiding a blush. "Thanks. And you're really handsome".

He only smiled at her compliment, letting his hands find their way to her ass to grab onto.
"You know, they might just kill me for this." He said, watching her glowing face.

She knew they would kill him if they found out. She placed her head on his chest to rest it. "Then we'll just not tell and if it goes wrong, I wont let them kill you".

He laced the locks of her hair around his fingers, running his hand down the long length of her hair.
"You'd do that for some grunt?" He asked.

Elena smiled and nodded "I've always had a crush on you ever since you joined the four aces. Probably didn't recongize or knew me as the duke's daughter. So yes, I would."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom