Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Four Aces (always open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah just looked over with a smile then turned to Stacey saying "here drink this while i work on this wound i would put you out but i have nothing for that";. she handed the girl a beer bottle . she then took out a small pocket knife and after making it stirtle by sticking over a small fire she did with a lighter. she then took off Stacey's pants causing the girl to scream out in pain. she then got needle and thread to close up the wound later. she then took the knife and started to dig into the wound and said "bringer your next";.

Knight then nodded out of the cornoer of her eye at bringer but worked right on causing blood to pour out as she worked the bullet out. Stacey was screaming in pain and drinking the booze. She soon got the bullet out saying "that went in deep was afraid i would not get that out". she popped the bullet into the sink and took the needle and thread and sowed up Stacey. She helped stacey down carefully and patted the table saying "sit bringer and lets get this over with".

Bringer nodded and sat walked over by the table to sit on it.

"Dont cry out!" Shadow teased receiving a cold glare from Bringer.

Dark knight giggled saying ";shadow do not make me laugh this guy is going to lose his arm". she could not help the look death star shot her. she then turned to bringer saying ";do not worry iam really good at this";. she ripped the shirt off and took the knife and cleaned it off then set to work digging in his wound to get the bullet out.

Death star came close to bringer handing out the rest of her beer to him and even held his hand.

Rider raised his hand up in defends and walked besides Knight. "Make it nice and painful." He teased with a smirk.

Bringer rejected the beer given to him but he wrapped his hand around her's and looked at her eyes, mezmerized by them.

Knight felt him close and for some reason she liked the feeling and pushed a little harder into his shoulder and had to clam her nervs down saying "raider your bad". she manged to get the bullet out and started sowing him up. Her hands where coated in blood first stars and now bringers.

Star smiled and said "what a tough man taking the pain with out the booze while knight digs out the bullet".

Bringer felt himself blush and got off of the table. He whispered to Star on how they should go to a room together in private. He hoped it was okay with her. He wanted desparetly to kiss her wound and everywhere else.

Rider smirked and popped his collar. "You're damn right I am" he gave her a wink to go with it.

Knight washed up and looked at the three of them and then glared at Rider and said "watch it iam not mood for you too get too cocky with me". she then turned on her heels fast and left the building to stand outside and let the tears flowed she failed her job how on earth did that happen was her fault did she get to flirty with rider . She yelled dame as she hit the side of the building.

Star watched her go and wanted to run out to her but knew if she did she would only cause more problems for her . she decided to let Knight go feeling her pain as well. she turned to Bringer and said "please take me to this room you talked about i want to get away from Knights mood right now its bringing me down";.

Samson nodded and lead Stacey to a diffrent room. He closed the door behind him. "Alright. It's offical. Elena and Blackjack are no where to fe found, Xander's lost his mind, he flirts usually when he's very tired but he's not and Sarah almost seemed like she liked it. What is with the two? Love hate?"

Stacey went to the bed and sat down lost in thought for a second and said "Its not just that she almost lost all her friends today so she now running scared and on top of that she almost lost her temper on him i thought she was going to stab him so its like she hates the fact she is falling for him and it scares me cause the duke is dead and maybe blackjack and elena whats going to happen to us now". She almost started crying something she did not normally do she usully flirts and acts wild and tries to bed Sarah and any male willing but now she was falling in love and scared.

Knight cursed again and punched the wall again the same thoughts going thou her mind why was people falling in love when poeple they knew and became fast friends with dying off. she pulled her hand back for it started bleeding from punching the side of the building crying.

Samson listened then nodded ever now and then. "Ah. I still cant believe the duke is dead. We failed." He sat on the bed and covered his face in his hands in shame.

Xander came out side and heard Sarah crying. He always hated when a girl cried. That was his Achilles heel. He walked over and inlet down behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

Star looked at the one boy she truely liked rather then just a sex fix and with a smile she pulled him into her arms and held him close.

Sarah was deep in her crying fit when she felt the arms wrap around her and she pushed Xander off then slammed him into the wall and looked him dead in the face and said "Why the hell are you so dame bad and hot and tear down my walls and when i stop to flirt in my life the duke dies its all my dame fault you should kill me right now go ahead i wont stop you i now you can do it pull the dame trigger i failed my life's mission". she let go of him.

Samson felt her hug him and hugged back, liking the feel of her.

Xander stayed quiet so she can speak her piece. "We all failed Sarah. We should have all been right by the duke's side. If I can turn back the time I would have taken the duke somewhere safer." He lifted her head up gently and looked into her eyes before he knew it ge leaned in and kissed her.

depsite the pain in her leg Stacey said "Sam can I make love to you ".

Sarah was caught off guard by Xander's kiss but she did not push him away but returned the kiss . she wanted to hit him again but she could not bring herself to do it she decided to just let go and enjoy the moment let her shuilds down.

Samson was taken aback but is more than happy to. "I love that I'll be sure to fe gentle since of your wound"

Xander half expected Sarah to hit him or something. Instead she kissed back. He wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss.

Stacey smiled and said ";thanks sam i really like you a lot". She then leaned in and kissed him on the mouth.

Sarah felt his arms go around her and instead of fighting him off she hit the wall by his head and kissed him harder .

Xander decided to be brace and lick her lips, begging for enterence.

Samson kissed her back, loving the feel of her lips against his.

Sarah soon relaxed from the kiss and when he licked her lips she opened her mouth letting him put his tongue in her mouth.

Stacey opened her mouth to make the kiss more hot and let him put his tongue in her mouth. she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Xander slid his tongue in her and explored her mouth wrapping his arms around her.

Samson slid his tongue in and played with Stacey's tongue.

Sarah met his tongue with hers and let her hands drop down to his shoulders as he held her and then she let out a soft moan from the kiss.

Stacey met his tongue with hers then pulled him back on the bed so they was laying down as her hand went up his shirt to feel around his chest. she moaned into the kiss.

Samson felt her hands feel around his chest made him.moan through the kiss. He slipped his hand in her shirt and felt around till he came in contact with her breast, squeezed and cupped it.

Xander sucked on Sarah's tongue and slid his hands in her shirt and rubbed her stomach.

Stacey moaned into the kiss again as Samson's hand found her breasts and sqeezed it and cupped it. she then took off her shirt so that she was only in her bra and went back to rubbing on his chest and tracing his muscles.

Sarah moaned as her tongue was sucked and when he rubbed her stomach. She then slipped her hands up his shirt feeling every inch of his muscles.

"We have no time, we have to go now." He said when he looked at the SMG he held in his hand and checked the ammunition in it.
There wasn't enough to take on the whole army inside the Manor but it might be enough to get them out and away from here. Blackjack pulled her out of her room and down the way he came, not caring to keep quiet while they made their escape. A few men were gunned down by Blackjack's SMG but soon it was on its last rounds and they were one room from the garage where Xander's bike was.
"Wait here." He told Elena, releasing her hand as he slowly walked towards the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom