Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Four Aces (always open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled from behind her. The warmth from her hand traveled into his skin, her soft skin massaged and relaxed his hand. He took his hand from one handle and wrapped it around her waist so that he could hold her. Steering with his one hand made a huge dent in his stability but so long as he held her, she'd be safe.

Sarah saw they was gonna be there soon so she said "okay look Xander i know iam not the devil i can be taken out and as for the dukes daughter she has my life before hers be taken and as for you the same goes for you okay cause your a good friend to me alright just I am afraid to get close okay ". She soon pulled into the parking lot of the house where the party was.

Sarah smiled at Samson and whispered so only he could hear "I think Sarah likes Xander".

Samson turned to Stacey and winked. "But then again. Xander told me he would never get too close to a woman. His parents were killed in action including his brother and...his daughter was tortured to death in trying to protect him." Samson knew he was going to get it.

Upon hearing what Samson said, Xander decided to shake it off. What's done is done. And there is nothing one can do about it.

Sarah just grunted as she got out of the car and as she did she knew Stacey was going to reveal her deep dark scerate so she just went to her post .

Stacey smiled and said "well Sarah Ruled her parents she would have them terrified of her and she hated them and when it came to school they paid the staff to pass her cause they feared for their lives and the one time she got close to someone he cheated on her and she nearly beat him to death Sarah has a temper most shy away from for fear they lose their lives next see why she wont get close to anyone cause she can't control her anger. I mean i should know when i get her mad Enoch i have to hide for a few days or fight like my life depends on it for she once sent me into the er lucky that was only mild to what she can do".

Samson nodded, "I see. No wonder he admires her. His mom aunt and daughter all had tempers. Heh, they would go good together. Now I must take my post oh wait, aren't you in my post along with Blackjack?"

Stacey smiled and said "yep Xander is on the roof with Sarah in front and me and you and blackjack are in the party watching everything going on maybe we can still a dance while on post huh". She got out of the car and took one look at Sarah who gave her the evil eye and she walked right up to her and hugged her close saying "let things happen and you will see he has been with people the same temper as you maybe he could be the one to handle you well". Just as she walked way she saw that Sarah did not hit her this time but looked deep in shock. She made a soft giggle as she made her way into the party.

Sarah watched her go then took a look at the roof for a breif second to see if xander was at his post and saw he was not there yet so she went back to work she would just put that thought away for now no use in trying to talk to him she had to watch people going to the door and who drove up in case she needed to draw her weopon fast.

Xander walked straight to his post, the roof and examined the snipers on the roof.

Samson smiled and nodded "I hope so. I cannot wait and hope to be able to dance with someone was stunningly beautiful as you"

(hope u guys didnt forget about me "pretty boy")

*the phone of pretty boy rung*
"ahhh"
*his vision, blurred as he rubbed his eyes. the smell of alchohol and sweetness wreaked off him.*
"the hell happend last night ?"
*his eye's dashed as he woke up on the floor in the entrance of his apartment. he rose up fast, while checking his phone he got the message of a party*
"ah dammit, im not in the mood for this."
*he walked up the creaky hardwood floors into the bathroom. his clothes vanished and the warmth of the water tickled his body.
as he drifted out of the shower he crack his knuckles and put on his tux. looking into the mirror he speaks*

"fuck this tie, fuck this suit its horrible"
*pretty boy liked dressing nice but with ties and prepyness he just did not like*
"time to add some pretty boy swagg to this"
*he rips the tie off rapidly, while unbotting the suit to just make it hang off, he clips a watch to his wrist as it dazzled while topping it off with a brand new boston fitted and a diamon neckless*
"pretty boy's gotta be pretty"
*he snickered.*

*Reaching For His Phone He Dialed the number that gave him the annousement he heard a pickup.*
"I Need A Lift"

(Yeah, Pretty Boy's with Xander)

Blackjack arrived with Elena at the party to find his friends all in their designated positions. He made sure to remove his arm from around her body before they pulled into the Duke's Manor. He got off first before lifting Elena off.
"Find your father, we'll be nearby." He told her, giving her a gentle push towards the door.
He was handed an earpiece by one of the Duke's men and he placed it into his ear, feeling the metal fit uncomfortably inside.
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, how is everyone doing this fine evening?" He joked to his friends, walking towards the guards' quarters where he would find his suit.

Sarah heard blackjack and said back "just peachey except for the fact Stacey tried setting me up with Xander other wise all is well hope you enjoy the party Iam stuck outside and i can';t even hear the music". she chuckled knowing full well she liked being out here as she watched everyone that went inside the party.

Stacey chuckled and said "blackjack your funny Iam great and iam already at the party and hanging close by me is Samson hope this night goes well cause i want to dance with him";. She went from one guest to anther watching every one thing she could from her end.

Xander called Sarah up from the roof. "You're stuck? I'm onthe roof and the music is blasting! It feels like an earthquake up here."

Sarah turned around to look at Xander and said "good thing IAm down here tell me later how the earthquake went". she went back to her work watching every one like a hawk she noticed that some of the guys going in was really checking her out. She had only one thought if they tried picking her up they was not going to like her response.

Xander looked down at Sarah and rolled his eyes. "Sure, tell me how the peace and quiet is down there." He teased going back to his work along with Pretty Boy.

(Update on the announcement will be posted in page 10 just so everyone knows. You won't be contacted by phone for this one)

"Focus, Stacey. The Duke has gone public with this party and we need to make sure neither him nor Elena are in danger." Blackjack explained while stripping down and slipping on his suit.
Unlike most of the other people assigned to safeguard the Duke, he actually managed to choose his suit and was proud to be wearing his classic rat-pack. It made him feel like one of the guests at the party.
"Elena still isn't down yet and the Duke is busy conversing with his guests. I take it that's normal." Blackjack commented while he walked around the giant ballroom. "Let me know if anyone is out of place, I don't trust any of these people smiling at the Duke through their teeth."

Elena locked herself in her room. She was dressed but refused to go down but yet again she wanted to see John. No, she made a vow not to come down. She got up from her bed and started pacing back and forth.

Stacey smiled and said ";you got it blackjack and do not worry Iam very focused after all even thou i do like Samson a lot i also happen to love what i do and the duke and his daughter have my life";. She kept walking the party talking to some people here while watching some people over there.

Sarah had to let out a laugh and rolled her eyes as she checked the people out that came up to the door. She made her they was not carrying anything when they went in as best as she could with out giving herself away. she then turned to Xander saying "promise me you wont take out everyone that looks like they are out to kill the duke leave some for me please ";.

Shadow Rider turn towards Dark Knight and nodden the a wink "shall I save the best ones for you then?"

Death Bringer examined the ballroom with Stacey and Blackjack. He wanted to ask Death Star to the dance floor but knew he was on watch so he didn't bother.

Sarah for the first time in a long time let her barriers down to her heart and said "hell yea why not we all know no male in his right mind is going to mess with a girl like me". she winked back at him. She was flirting for the first time maybe it was the mood of the place or the fact she was working and when she worked it seemed to relax her let her ease up a beat and not be so cold and strong willed to keep others out.

Stacey wanted to dance wtih death bringer so bad but she forced herself to stay focus least she let something slip by she did not want to have to lose her life on a mistake . she went right to watch mood put her flirtashes mood aside and studied the people all the more.

Rider couldn't help but chuckle "indeed they would have no time to regret when you go after then". He was now flirting with her.

Death Bringer walked in a more crowded area to examine but he also examined high and low. A waiter came and offered him a drink, he couldn't refuse and took two glasses. One for him and one for Stacey. He walked out of the group and walked towards her. "Don't worry I'm still keeping post" he said, giving her the glass.

Stacey smiled and took the drink and said "Same here and thanks for the drink handsome ". she took a sip and scaned the area. she then moved a little ways away from samson to get a good look at a couple and after watching them close for a mintues saw that they looked fine then made her way back to Samson saying "so far so good ".

Sarah chuckled and smiled as she watched the people go in . she was blushing but the way she was facing shadow raider could not see her face. she then said over her ear peace "you are also a shadow most wont want to come across cause onnce you do death not too far behind and they wont have time to beg for mercy before you take them out";.

Xander chuckled at her comment "indeed. Because of ne, they're afraid of shadows, even their own but you, strike fear to all when you enter a room gun locked and loaded"

Samson nodded and took a sip. He knew well he was suppose to be watching but he couldn't contain himself. He turned his head over to Stacey, turned her head to the side so it was facing his and he kissed her.

Stacey let him kiss her and even returned the kiss with a smile when it was done then went back to the party. she then said to him in a whisper "when this is over you are so gonna be in my bed i will kick Sarah out". she then walked away so not to cause more trouble.

Sarah laughed and said ";yea well got to keep them pervs away some how you know other wise they always be grabbing my ass". she then turned to face him with a smile then added "view great up there wish i could watch from the room but they stuck pretty boy with you ".

Samson felt his heart soar when she kissed back then felt himself turn red with excitement. "Indeed, I cant wait"

Xander laughed as well. "But together, we're unstoppable and we scare them willy nilly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom