Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Four Aces (always open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacey did not respond to that but she did turned to him with a cocky grin and held up her drink as if to toast to it.

Sarah just laughed and said ";willy nilly that sounds funny but yea together we make a great team".

Xander nodded then a sniper came towards him and told them to look out. He gave them two binoculars to see.

Samson smiled back and raised his glass in a toasting matter.

(This is the next announcement, prepare yourselves)

While the party continues inside, chaos ensues on the outside. A big Jeep lined with bullet-proof metal and glass smashes through the big gate, laying waste to the guards surrounding it. As the Jeep sustains shots from the snipers and the guards on the ground, it crashes through the wall and into the ballroom. After the Jeep's entrance, a whole army of heavily-armed men storm into the courtyard and begin to cut down all the guards in their way. They army have blocked the main entrance and are pushing the guards into the Manor, forcing them to find another way out.
Inside, however, something else was going on. The men got out of the Jeep and started firing at all the guests that they could see. They made sure to kill the Duke first before they began killing the rest in the ballroom. All the doors to the ballroom have already been locked and now the army have infiltrated the Manor, going on a mass killing-spree. Two men made it to Elena's room and upon seeing her, intentions other than killing her came to mind. They approached her and knew she had nothing to stop them with, everyone else was too busy dealing with the army storming the Manor to know what was going to happen to her.

Blackjack tried to hide himself as best as he could from the crossfire. It was bloodbath and they had to get out. He ran towards the bar, knowing it had a direct connection to the kitchen. He vaulted over the bar and dived through the open window into the kitchen while crashing into metal utensils and landing on a metal table which he rolled off of. He grabbed a knife and made a run towards Elena's room, he had to make sure she was safe or he wouldn't forgive himself.
"The Duke is dead, I don't know about Elena but I'm heading there now. Get yourself and everyone that you can see out any way you can." He spoke into his earpiece before he dropped it into a bucket of water.
He wouldn't be needing after today.

Samson broke from the kiss quickly and took out his gun, ready to shoot whoever was a threat. "The duke is dead?" He wondered out loud, thinking it was impossible.

On the roof, Xander commanded the snipers on the roof to start firing the big jeep.

Stacey ran from the crossfire dropping to the ground and pulling out her guns. she hoped Samson made thou this alive if they already had the duke dead who was next. She got up just as two games came for her but they seemed to want her alive probley to abuse sexualy so she shot them down before they could touch her.

Sarah ran to the jeep saying in a loud voice "here comes the dame dark knight ". she was cutting some of the men down and hoped she servived this to find out who was behind the duke death to kill them . she was angry on her watch the duke died that was good she made a vow and these dame men broke it for her.

Elena heard the commotion and decided to go check it out but she was blocked by two guys. She started to back away in her room, getting as far away as possible. "Don't worry. We wont hurt you" one said, smirking as they walked closer to her. Elena knew she couldn't draw a gun because people will question her so she screamed for help.

*as the firing took place pretty boy threw his sniper to the ground*
"fuck this rooftop shit!"
*he dashed to the door that was at the top of the rooftop, used a heavy kick to it as it smashed open hitting someone behind it. pretty boy rapidly grabbed his pistol, aiming for who he just hit with the door. he sees's its a goon he fired 3 shots to the torso, and the goon folded.*
"X... lets go fuck this rooftop shit, we wont get nothing done !"
*pretty boy continues to slowly walk down the stair's, that lead to the ballroom*

Blackjack carried his knife through the lonely hallways up until he ran into another gunman who tried to take him out but he was just quick enough to get into cover and out of danger. Blackjack sensed that he was still standing there and he swiftly turned the corner, throwing the knife at him. It landed into the guy's chest and while he was stunned, Blackjack ran up to him and grabbed the knife, driving it further up the man's chest. He then picked up his victim's SMG, heading to Elena's room while her screams echoed. Arriving there, the door wasn't locked but upon entry he saw the two men approaching her almost in touching distance. He quickly aimed at fired at the men, emptying the whole magazine on both men, despite them being dead or alive after the first couple of shots. He sprinted to her, taking her arm in his hand.
"Starting to have fun?" He said, referring to how she thought they were all having a good time while they risked life and limb for her and her father.

Elena felt Blackjack grab her arm after the two guys were dead. Worry settled in her. "What happened? And where's my father?"

Sarah got into the jeep after taking everyone out and grinned this was her game so from the jeep that had crashed into the building she was shooting into the hole taking out some goons. she wanted her ride bad but right now she could not go for it for it will leave Elena to fend for herself. "blackjack ,Death bringer ,Shadow rider ,Pretty boy,Death star anyone seen Elena or can get to her i do not know if she is okay". she hoped they had their ear peace on.

Stacey heard her and said over hers "hold on let me see if i can get to her i just heard her scream". Stacey was shooting from under a table trying to get out into the more open areas. She soon got out and the first thing she did was look for Elena then she would look for death bringer. she soon found blackjack with Elena and told Sarah the girl is in good hands.

Death Bringer was deep in the crowds. He called Stacey through his phone. "Drive off! Do not worry about me just drive off! They're going to set out a bomb and there is no WAY I'll get out." He hung up and started shooting again.

Shadow Rider laid down on the roof and started firing along with the snipers.

Stacey was no way in leaving Death bringer behind. She worked her way over to him and said "i can';t drive got it that is Dark knight i just kill very well and Iam not leaving you behind got it";.

From the jeep Dark knight called up to shadow rider and said ";can you get down and help me get the ones inside to get the others out so we can all bail".

Shadow nodded and called back. "Park the car in front of the building, I'm going to jump." He hung up and stood up, waiting for her.

Bringer turned his head over to Star and nodded he was caught in her eyes until one guy attempted to shoot, he pushed her but before he could shoot the enemy, the enemy shot him on the right shoulder. "SHIT!"

Dark knight nodded and got out of the jeep and got her car and speed to the roof waiting for shadow rider to jump.

Death star watched as the guy went down and death bringer get shot. she was at his side saying "oh my god your shot we have to get out of here now make a run for it me and you and get that bullet out". she was angry now and took down two more guys near by so they could not shoot them.

Bringer grasp onto his shoulder to stop the bleeding as much as he can while firing. "Then let's go!" He took her hand and darted out.

When Shadow saw Knight's car. He placed his gun back in his pocket and jumpped off the building. time seems to fly as he fell. He landed with a thud on the roof of the car.

Dark knight heard shadow rider fall and yelled out ";get in". she opened the door to the passenger side .

Death star and death bringer were running out holding hands just as Dark shadow opened the passenger side door and Death star started dragging death bringer to the car and she got shot in the leg but she keeps firing and running.

Shadow slid off of the roof and went into the passenger side.

Death was running as fast as he could with Star his blood pouring out of his shoulder more and more. When he got in the car with Star, he yelled out, "DRIVE!"

All it took was one look at the two hurt in the back and Dark knight spun the car around fast and hit the road hoping she got out of there in time.

Star felt her leg but ignored it as she started ripping Death bringer';s shirt off.

Death star just stared for a second before Dark knight said "Tie the shirt around his wound tight and as for your leg keep some of his shirt for that as well we will be safe soon and i will take out the bullets and warning you two its gonna hurt bad".

Death star nodded and did as she was told knowing full well that Dark knight seemed to know how to keep one alive in the line of work she did.

Bringer watches as Star wraped his shirt clothing around his shoulder. He took a piece as well and wrapped it around ber thigh after she was done with him.

Dark knight gets them to a place she goes to be alone and its a secert she only knows about. Its a clinic that is no longer in use and she pulls the car into the back of it where she built a shed for her car. she gets out and says to shadow raider "help me get the two of them inside and fast";.

Sarah had death star in her arms as she lefted her up carring the girl and said ";this way ". she ran the girl inside and dropped her onto the table and whens he groned out in pain she said in a low voice "for that talk earlier with death bringer".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom