Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Thomas smirked, and stopped just barely fucking her cunt with his cock. Smirking he said "Come on Penny remember what I said you quit the taunting and dirty talk you don't get to cum."

Penny groaned as he slapped her cunt "tie me up and fuck me like a bitch in heat" she moaned, keeping her eyes shut "Tighten a collar round my neck and fuck me" she maoned louder

((Could you maybe throw in a bit of description in the other girls spasming and yelling and what not?))

Thomas groaned as he said "You wanna be choked bitch to be gasping for air that's what you want huh?"

He wrapped his right hand around her throat Squeezing hard where she couldn't breathe his thrusts tripled in power and doubled in speed. Slamming her tight pink hole hard and deep. When she was just about to pass out he released her slamming her he said, "You like that you dirty bitch?"

Penny groaned as he sped up and choaked her, she started to feel faint as he continued. When he finally let go she took a deep breath and moaned. Max moaned as she felt the dildo, shutting her eyes.

Penny moaned as he moved her to the doggy position and then grabbed her thoat again. She moaned which caused her to start to feel light headed and soon enough she was slowly starting to pass out

Thomas groaned in pleasure. Letting the slut work his fat hard shaft. Occasionally he'd hold the back of her head cutting off her oxygen flow. Groaning he said "Fuck your a good dick sucker."

penny looked at him "Alright, but then i'm done" she said. She twisted around and began rubbing his cock with her feet

Penny loosed at him "I think all of us need a nap Thomas" she said softly as she shut her eyes and rubbed her eyes, the other two girls nodded

Back
Top Bottom