Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Thomas smirked, setting Carol up on Ma's machine it was still warm from her body and wet from her juices and sweat. Throwing max against the bed he lifted her so her own tits were in her face her upper back supporting her weight. Putting her legs around his waist he went to town slam fucking her deep he he grunted and groaned. Switching holes randomly to keep the poor girl on edge he wanted to hear her talk dirty and he had no doubt the ghetto girl could as he continued switching holes, keeping her on edge.

Thomas groaned doing just that slamming her deep and groaning in lust as he fucked her skank holes. Sweat dripped down his form as he power fucked her tight holes. groaning as he used them.

Thomas fucked her cunt hard and deep. Groaning in pleasure switching holes as he smacked her cunt "Who said you could cum earn that right come on slut talk like the dirty nasty slut you are earn the right to cu come on come on!"

Thomas shook his head, "Just not good enough, maybe you should go back on a machine I'm sure Penny could talk dirtier, should I switch you two out?"

His hip went into over drive. Grunting as he really slammed Max's holes.

Thomas smirked flipping her over he started really slam fucking her ass "Come on slut, better talk dirty talk like a fucking dock desperate cu slut you can do it and until you do you wont' cum understand me talk fucking dirty for me!"

Max moaned loudly and shut her eyes as he shoved her onto the bed "Fuck me like the cum slut I am" she shouted "My pussy needs your cock inside it, now" she moaned

He groaned, yanking her hair back his hand smacking her ass hard enough to leave a hand print "It'll do Pig it'll do now cum on my fucking dick fucking cum HARD!"

He seemed to go even faster and hard into her ass hole it would be stretched from this little game, but he doubted it would stay so long. even as he switched positions again spreading her legs, showing her well fucked cunt to her room mates as he grabbed her knees and used them as a fulcrum to slam her ass deeper and harder than anyone ever had before.

Max moaned loudly, when she heard him she groaned loudly as she came over his dick "fuck" she cried, sinking into the bed

Thomas smirked, "I already did babe, and I came deep in your fucking ass hoe now for a lesson in why you shouldn't' take so long to talk dirty."

He removed Penny from her fucking machine and tied max to it then gagged her and blind folded her.

Leading Penny to the bed he showed her two dials showing how the top one turned the dildos in the girls holes from barely moving to too fast almost giving the girls friction burns. The one below that turned the vibrators against their clits from almsot silently vibrating to "Holy fuck a hemi engine is against my cunt.". Smirking he said "Penny I want you to make them cum as many times as you can and talk dirty while you do can you do that?"

Max swallowed hard as she felt him gag her, blindfold her and tie her up. Penny looked at the remotes and smiled "This will be fun" she then sat on the bed and first started with the dildo remote, starting it slow and then switching from fast to slow every few seconds, watching as the two began to moan

Thomas smirked, "You know I've always heard you could make someone pee themselves from cumming so hard on this thing but don't' forget to talk dirty."

He smacked her cunt as he slid her onto his rod. bouncing her slightly as he watched the women.

Penny groaned softly and watched the two "cum you two cock sluts" she said as she upped the power a bit, turning the bottom one of as the two moaned through the gags

He shook his head "Your too gentle, maybe I should strap you to one I'm sure Max could make you and caro; scream and cum hard for me don't' you think?"

His hips started rocking faster. He wanted to see the girls lashing and moving as if having seizures more than orgasms.

Penny groaned "those whores will cum weither they want to or not" she said before upping the power to almost max level and the two girls cried out, both soon cumming all over the toy

Thomas turned the knobs too high the toys slamming the skanks too fast for the human eye to see around a thousand ties a minute. While the vibrators were shaking so hard you could hear them echoing through the house. Smirking he said "now ride me hard and insult them or you'll join them."

Max and Carol both seemed to scream as the dials were turned, Grier juices flowing fast. Penny began to ride him and looked at the two others "too much for you two fucking skanks?"

He smirked, watching them wreathe and flail. Moving over to them he ungagged and blind folded them. Wanting to hear them. before fucking Penny HARD. Grunting and rolling his hips as he said "fuck yeah, keep going slut!"

Penny moaned as he continued "cum you cum whores" she shouted as the two screamed, in pleasure and pain as their juices continued to seep out

Back
Top Bottom