Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Penny nodded and then rubbed his cock faster, her saliva stopping any friction as she said "Cum on me thomas, you know you want to"

Penny nodded slowly and thought as she turned off the machines so she could speak at the normal volume "I don't really know that many ideas" she said as she thought

Thomas turned the machines back on as he said "Trust me babe, I have a plan for your room mates they are going to stay on the on high machines while we nap, I could explain it, but showing you will be more fun."

Smirking he said "Come on, let out your wildest and kinkiest fantasies."

Penny nodded and then began to think "well max already explained my dog fantasy" she said and sighed a little "thats really the only one I know, and I'm shit at stories"

Thomas groaned Enjoying Penny's pink toes working his shaft. He could tell Max and Caroline were basically twitching cumming over and over. Soon the effect he wanted would be reached. While him and Penny napped they'd continue to be forced to cum. Their cunts growing so 'Tight" that panties and walking would cause their tense muscles to relax forcing more orgasms from them. toe curing orgasms just from walking a few feet a fun idea.

Penny continued to rub his cock with her feet until he said she could stop, she glanced at the other two who were exhausted as their juices continued to pour out onto an already large puddle on the floor as she continued

Thomas groaned cumming on Penny's feet He got comfortable in his bed soon drifting off.

About twelve hours later he got up. Moving a semi catatonic Max and Caroline to the bed. He showered and started frying eggs and making stakes.

Penny layed on the bed next to him and slept, she like the others were exausted. Penny and Max didn't sleep that whole time, they still had juices flowing out of them and was beginning to feel weak. They were relieved as Thomas noved then to the bed, falling asleep almost instantly as they tried to regain their energy

Thomas ate his steak. Leaving the girls in the fridge he wrote a note "Headed to liquor store text me when you wake up."

He knew Ma and Caroline would feel like total tramps. every step they took would cause a toe curling screaming orgasm for the net week. Their cunts wound so tightly. Wearing panties would make it even worse. He wondered how they'd react as he headed out for a bit.

Penny was the first one to wake up about an hour later. She smelt strongly of sex so she first got a shower before slipping on some clean clothes. She slowly walked to the kitchen and read the note before texting thomas. Max remained asleep as Carol awoke. She groaned and slid to the edge of the bed, she took a few stepps away and let out a loud scream of pleasure as she suddenly released, falling onto the ground

Thomas picked up Penny's bottle of wine. Picking up some massive amounts of Chinease food. The steak in the fridge was damn good quality it made one wonder how a bouncer had so many good things in life. However when you knew about the other side of his work it made sense. Thomas figured they'd have demolished the steak by the time he returned.

Penny looked in the fridge and grinned at the steak, she prepared it and began to cook it while Carol was writhing on the floor, Max just waking up

Penny happily ate her steak and brought the other steaks to their friends since they were refusing to move anywhere. Penny smiled as he came back in "hey thomas"

Carol heard him and said "fuck that, I aint moving" she muttered. Max was hungry though so she slowly managed to stand but one step and she was on the floor, screaming in pleasure as she came again

Thomas smirked, "come on you have to walk it off, I figured it was a good alternative to the tying up thing, the more you walk the more you'll be able to walk without cumming in a week of regular activity you should be back to normal."

Max dragged herself across the floor as she moaned again. Carol shook her head "I have no juice left in me, I have used up my body fat and stuff" she said

Back
Top Bottom