Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Penny squirmed as he tickled under her arms, her short breaths became faster and she started to feel really dizzy "m-maste-" was all she could say before passing out

Thomas growled tying the blond tightly he started canning her ass. Hard sharp 'Thwacks" echoing. She was face down arms and legs spread and tied wide. He was obviously rather annoyed as he mercilessly beat Penny's poor soft ass.

Penny awoke a little while later and she let out a whimper as she felt Thomas smacking her ass, she opened her eyes and lifted her head slightly "T-thomas?" She whispered, crying out as he hit her again

Penny winced and looked at him, she frowned "Please master, please let me cum, PLEASE MASTER" she screamed out as he hit her a final time "I am begging you"

Thomas smirked, as he freed her. Smacking her ass firmly he enjoyed the dozens of red whets on her ass. Smirking he said, "Okay slut go put on your best "fuck me heels and let's try this again, one more chance."

Penny winced slightly as he hit her ass again, it was more painful since he had whiped her. She listened to him and nodded, slowly walking into another room and then changing as he said and then walked over

Thomas smirked yanking her into bed by her blond hair. Grabbing her ankles he started slam fucking her cunt and womb hard Throwing his entire weight and power into log hard and deep strokes of her core. Groaning as he said "keep begging slut, I know you love it!"

Penny let him drag her to the bed as she shut her eyes, she moaned louder as he began to fuck her "yes master, fuck me like the slut I am" she moaned as she threw her head back

Thomas smirked his hands on her ankles her heels touching either side of the bed frame. he went to TOWN. The bed frame would be cracking or breaking normally. Luckily however Thomas had it reinforced. He was violently slam fucking Penny working his aggression out.

Penny shut her eyes and moaned again, "fuck me master, take out all your anger on me and fucl me" she moaned as she shut her eyes

Thomas seemed to do so. Yanking Penny's bottom half off of the bed. Slam fucking her savagely Even as she tried to pull away as he slammed her that fine edge between too much and damaging slapping her face or tits as hard as her could. Groaning as he used her worthless body.

Pennys eyes widened as he became much rougher, she tried to pull away but he continued to fuck her hard. She was starting to feel the paid and said "M-master, y-your hurtingme" she stammered as she tried to move off, crying out as he hit her face and breasts

April opened her eyes as she felt him pull out, then felt his hot seed cover her tits and her face which caused her to shut her eyes again.

Penny winced slightly as he hit her eyes, they shot open again as she looked at him "good but tired master"

He smirked, as he pinched her ass, "Tired but pet we've barely started, go wash up, and put on a slutty outit, and come back, strip for me, do a good job of stripping and talking dirty and you'll get a reward."

Penny looked up at him before nodding. She slowly stood up and dragged herself and the slutty outfit to the bathroom. She cleaned up before then putting on the outfit and then walking back out to him, shattered yet she tried to make an effort. She slowly began to strip for him when he was sitting down comfortably "fuck me master, you like what you see don't you master"

Thomas smirked recording her strip. His dick got rock hard as he watched her gyrate and peel of her clothing. When she was naked her grabbed her hair and kissed her hard. Sucking and biting her neck a bit as well. He lead her to his dick, as he aid "Ride it hard baby."

Back
Top Bottom