Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

A week later Thomas was tired. He'd been working even s his awesome apartment had been made ready. The girls tended to sleep over more often than not Max and Caroline were still soaking every pair of undergarments they wore. Penny however had the opposite punishment A chastity bet with toys teasing her poor holes. She hadn't cum but been ordered to take a super powerful Aphrodisiac every day three times a day.

He'd told her to be ready for him when he arrived home from work. tossing his coat and then the rest of his clothes off he relaxed Sitting in hi red silk boxers. Penny was being punished because she had said she couldn't get better at dirty taking The review was for tonight to see if she'd studied harder or if she would have to go a month with no sex.

He'd even put a bit of money aside for a date tomorrow night. He had faith in the slow blond.

Penny had been rather uncomfortable since she had been given the punishment, unable to sleep at night because of the belt. Max and Carol had still been soaking their underwear but they were now used to it. Penny saw as he came in and walked over and sat near him

April shut her eyes as he ran a hand through her hair, she listened to him and said "no, other than this belt is fucking uncomfortable"

((April?))

Thomas snared turning the belt to extra high powered The clit clip would keep her from cumming. However the vibrations would make her body be begging to cu in a few seconds. This bet could make a woman cum a hundred times a minute. That just and need would build within Penny.

Penny swallowed hard as he snarled, she moaned as he sped up the belt, her body desperate to cum "ahh fuck Thomas, please let this slut cum"

Thomas shook his head turning the belt up even higher, "Fuck no not until you beg like a good little slut maid, so far your testing me, hopegully this is teaching you a lesson about that no beg like a dirty disgusting skank and I'll consider letting you cum."

Penny slid down onto the floor as her body trembled "fuck Thomas, Master, I'm your property to fuck whenever you want, if you let me cum I will let you fuck me until your hearts content and let you do anything" she moaned

Thomas smirked, as he said "What was that slut louder and kinkier you had to get an attitude with your master now you have to pay for that."

He smacked her ass "Tell me some fun things I can do."

Penny listened to him and said "you can fuck me master, if you really want to I would even lrt your friends visit and fuck me so you can get money" she said

Thomas growled, "I CAN fuck you bitch you are my possession if I wanna rape your ass I do it seems you need to learn a serious lesson."

Thomas locked Penny's ankles into a device suddenly she'd feel it hundreds of brushes rubbing her feet. Ticeking her super sensitive and tickelish feet. In many ways this was worse than the crop.

Penny frowned a little and shifted uncomfortably as he attached the thing to her ankles, making her feet itchy as she looked at him, not sure what to do

Thomas smirked, "Did you know one of the first causes of pleasure and pain was the tickle torture see pain causes several reactions in your body however tickling causes those same reactions and even worse an inability to breathe a shortness of breath, so Penny my dear, when this gets bad, well you'll ask for the crop instead."

Penny listened to him and frowned a little as she struggled a bit, her breathing coming out in short quick breaths

Penny shut her eyes as he sped up the machine and then began working her breasts, she shut her eyes and let out a small moan

"This is making me feel l-light h-headed" she murmered as she rested her head against his leg and shut her eyes

Penny tried to take a deep breath as she shut her eyes "please master, this is torture, whip me or strangle me master but please don't tickle me anymore"

Back
Top Bottom