Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Penny didn't notice him filming her as she stripped for him. She kissed him back when she felt his lips pressed against her own. She listened to him and pushed herself down onto his cock and built up a good rythmn

He groaned smacking her already abused ass leaning back in his chair He let her titties rub his face. Just enjoying the good life. His cock spasmed and throbbed deep within Penny. a subtle movement of his hips making sure she slammed her G-spot against the head.

Penny moaned loudly as she felt him hit her g spot. She shut her eyes as she continued to rise and fall on his cock, her breasts rubbing against his face

Thomas groaned cumming in her cunt. Smirking he said "Make sure you clean me off and then you can go hoe and ook at your surprises."

Thomas had gotten all the girls designer clothes short and low cut. diamond earrings and necklaces simple leather collar with their names spelled out in diamonds. Multiple 14 inch heels. Finally a weekend at the best spa in the city.

A few days later Thomas was waiting for ax. the buxom brunette had mentioned she wanted to show off how soft her skin was because of the manny peti at the spa. He was already hard as he waited for her in his limo. He figured they'd go see a movie and grab some Chinese on the way home.

Penny groaned as he came inside of her. She listened to him and nodded, slowly pulling out and then sucking on his cock and cleaning it off. When she was finished she walked back to her apartment, surprised as she saw all the stuff she smiled as her and her roommates looked at the stuff and picked up the collars. They discussed for a while before then putting on the collars. They had a lot of fun and had a really relaxing day at the spas.

Max was wearing some of the new clothes that he had bought along with the collar. She walked out the apartment complex and walked to the limo and got inside "hey Thomas" she said with a smile

Thomas smirked kissing her cheek. The limo was massive, and dark purple. With leather eats. Thomas leaned back as he said, "So you wanna hear an idea I had for the date?"

He held up a stack of hundred and said "Every time you make me cum, you get a hundred but only the first time each foot and both together counts as one time, same with each hand and both together that's six I figure dry humping is seven, ass is eight cunt is nine, tit job is a grand, and mouth is eleven hundred, thus I have eleven hundred dollar bills for you to earn as the night progresses. With another hundred for a bonus if you get the other 11."

Max listened to him and nodded slowly "Alright, that sounds like a plan" she said softly as she looked at him. She then thought for a moment and said "so do you want me to start not or later?" She asked

He smirked at her "Up to you sexy, that's the fun of the game I have no idea what's going to happen only that you'll either have earned all the money by the time we reach the apartment, or not."

Thomas smiled, however it was obvious he was hard. Unable to keep looking down her top He was almos srooling as he looked at her. Smirking to himself as he subtly roped her chest.

Max shut her eyes as he began grouping her chest, letting him. She looked at him and she could tell he was hard, so she slid closer to him and began unzipping his pants

Thomas's dick was rock hard. A light pink lip stick ring on his dick showed Caroline had been servicing him earlier in the day. predictably it was only half way down. He dint' seem ashamed as he groped her under her bra a bit.

Max was a little surprised when she saw the lipstick ring around his cock. She slipped off her high heels and then ran her feet over his cock

Max continued to rub his cock with her feet, smiling softly as she listened to him "I like it as much as you like my feet massaging your cock" she said as she continued

He groaned a few drops of pre dripping from his head. Smirking he ground his boot heal gently into her cunt thrugh her dress and panties "Come on Maxxie, impress me with that dirty mouth it's why I prefer you."

Max moaned softly and continued to massage his cock "you like me feet master, you cum for my feet master" she purred

Thomas smacked her ass, "come on Ma your pissing me off a bit, I want serious dirty talk you girls have been half assing it lately, I don't' ask for much just that you try during sex and try hard, now if you want this money you'll work your sexy ass off and remind me tonight why I keep you around."

Max listened to him and continued to massage his cock, shutting her eyes "You keep me around because I'm the sluttiest of the three" she said as she continued "but I can't be slutty all the time" she said as she tried to think of something to say

Back
Top Bottom