Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Penny moaned louder as she continued to lick at her juices. Carol watched them, her juices flowing. Max moaned "eat me out you sexy blonde slut" she moaned

Thomas groaned slamming hsi hips even faster and harder. Groaning in pleasure as he used the farm girl. grunting loudly as he spurred himself on faster and faster. Grunting in pleasure as her tight ass squeezed his hard cock. Smacking her ass occasionally. He knew the blond was a bit into pain.

Penny moaned as he fucked her harder, still licking up Max as she shut her eyes, pushing against him as she moaned

Thomas smacked Max's tits "Come on slut don't be lazy talk dirty to her make her cum hard on my dick she fucking loes being insulted, I can feel her cunt muscles digging into my dick."

He real;y went to town on Penny's ass lifting her up as he thrust hard and deep into her. He wanted her to cum soon because he was close.

Max groaned as he smacked her tits. She said "come on you slut eat me out and cum hard" she shouted. Penny moaned loudly, soon releasing all over his cock as Carol watched

Thomas groaned cumming in Penny's ass. Grabbing both by their hair he pulled them into his kinky room. Sliding thick latex arm sleeves on both. Then strapping them to sybians set to tease. Neither woman would be allowed to cum but kept on the edge. Even as he used a ball gag n both of them. Pushing Caroline onto the bed he got on top of her and thrust deep into her cunt. Riding her HARD the bed shook with each thurst throwing the bed frame against the wall as he truly went ballistic on her poor tight cunt hole.

The three were a little surprised that he had a kinky room, but were not complaining. Penny groaned as the sybian began to move, she moaned in sync with max as she too was put on a sybian. Carol watched as he put her on the bed and then began to fuck her, moaning loudly as her back arched, the handcuffs making it harder to move

Thomas groaned, slamming her harder. grunting in pleasure as he savagely slam fucked Carol. Bucking his hips wildly as he looked at Ma and Penny's eyes glowing almost with lust as he slammed the former heiress. Bottoming out in her cunt as his cock head slammed her G-spot.

Carol moaned "fuck me master" she moaned as she threw her head back, soon cumming. The other two moaned as the sybians continued, the voices muffled by the gags

Thomas smirked, pinching her clit as he said, "You like calling me master huh getting off on that, such a naughty girl you want to be my little pet huh?"

He fucked her firmly but slowly as he said "Hm tell me your most kinky and depraved fantasies tell them to all of us, if they aren't impressive enough I'll make you and one of your room mates switch places."

Carol moaned as she heard him. Carol moaned "I have always wanted to be blindfolded and then chained up in a cage, not knowing what was happening to me" she said "another was where I wanted to be in a roleplay scene, doctors, teachers and all that stuff"

Thomas groaned, slamming her so hard the bed cracked and they plummeted to the floor. However he only seemed to thrust harder and deeper. Grunting and groaning as he used her tight wet pussy. His nails digging into her tits as he used her in an almost frenzy.

Carol moaned loudly, gasping slightly as the bed broke and they fell but Thomas didnt seem to give a shit. She moaned again and threw her head back as he fucked her hard and grabbed at her breasts too.

Thomas groaned, fucking her hard, trying to coax another orgasm form her tight wet hole. Paying with her small but sensitive tits expertly. Twisting her nipples he wanted her to cum the hardest she ever had on his hard flesh rod.

Thomas groaned sending a second load deep into the blond's womb. Groaning in pleasure as he said "You decide who I should play with net and tell me why Caroline give me a good time."

Carol moaned and shut her eyes, slowly coming down from her orgasm as she listened to him "Hmm? I don't know they both seem like they need a real good fuck master"

Thomas smacked her cunt hard "Did I ask your opinion slut I want the dirtiest nastiest inky talking slut out of the three of you go talk to them and figure out which one that is, and if your wrong I'll REALLY punish you."

Carol cried out as he smacked her cunt, she nodded and then moved to her roommates and removed the gags, Max cried out "Thomas my cunt is begging for your cock, It needs it" and after Penny said "Thomas I want you to fuck me so much" she cried out. Carol looked at them and said "max"

Back
Top Bottom