Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Max groaned softly as she threw her head back, feeling him pull her up "oh god it feels amazing, your cock is amazing Thomas" she cried out

Thomas grunted, reaching round under Ma to rub her clit. He was surprised how large it was. however smirking he rubbed it hard. Wanting the semi slutty girl under him to cum hard for him.

Max moaned as he stroked her clit. She managed to hold out for a little before she let out a moan, cumming hard onto his hand as she shut her eyes

He pulled out spinning her around just in time. His balls twitching hard as he released into her mouth. After a few good hard twitches he nodded his head. Letting go of her hair he said "Sorry but I wasn't sure if you were on the pill and I figured you'd rather not stain up your clothes anymore you sort of squirted."

Max felt him release in her mouth and swallowed it, she looked at him as he lifted her up again, she redressed and said "yeah I an on the pill but fair point" she said as she looked at him

Soon they reached his place. In the day light with the lights on the room well it was amazing. The walls a deep and dark purple with purple leather couches and a purple leather love seat. A small pool about 8 and nine feet deep. A small modern fire pace net to that A piped out kitchen then the top floor which was a spiral stair case, and lead to a bed large enough for four people a massive walk in closet and panic room.

It was four times at least as large as the girl's room. Most of Thomas's packed items were pictures and suits. As he got hoe he smired and said "You girls like it?"

Maxs eyes widened as she saw it "if you live here why the fuck do you need an apartment?" She asked with wide eyes

Thomas laughed a bit "This is my apartment the Saints bought the building a few days ago my boss wanted me to come here I was happy in still water, he promised me I'd stay out do the game and a very nice salary along with this apartment I could literally design it room the ground up the rooms below are concreted now to support the changes this is technically four rooms I'm surprised Penny didn't notice last night or you girls this morning but I'll assume the reason why was my good looks and the fact I didn't' have power yet."

Thomas nodded, "The old land Lord will still get rent but that's cause this is a legitimate business unofficially I now make all the money off of this building, along with my wage at the bar which is very impressive."

Thomas smirked pinching her ass he said, "Why don't we go get on the couch then, and you can show me why I should keep you around eh?"

Smirking he said "Knowing Penny and Caroline I'm sure they are snooping somewhere around here, or comming up with some bet to cost you guys more money."

Thomas smirked undoing his pants. Soon he was just wearing his boxers. Sitting down comfortable on the couch. He smirked "So what are you thinking first I believe you girls owe me a foot tit and bow job, and all three together, which I'm sure will be fun."

Max shrugged a little and said "alright" she then slipped off her shirt and bra, she moved and sat inbetween his legs, wrapping her breasts around his cock

He groaned in pleasure. Pretending not to see Penny and Caroline come back with towels on their heads and bodies. They'd been testing the sauna but he pretended to ignore the. max's large tits rubbing his sensitive cock head and swallowing his shaft.

Penny and Caroline saw them two and swallowed, but they watched with tilted heads curiously. Max continued as she grinned, squeezing them together

Thomas smirked, 'So tell me about your room mates you have to know all their fetishes and kinks tel me everything and ell me any fantasies you've had with them."

He groaned enjoying her warm soft tits.

Max had no idea they were there. She thought for a while "hmmm.... I heard Penny liked the thought of acting like a bitch... That might have be caroline" she said

Max thought as she glanced at him, squeezing her breasts around his cock. "Like with a collar and leash I think, like humped by a dog." She said. Penny and Carolines eyes widened as they looked at eachother and whispered amoungst eachother. "Another I think was having a threesome with another woman involved, I cant remember which one" she said

Max's eyes widened as she glanced over, her face going red as the two glared at her like they would kill her. Penny sighed and said "well mine certainly isnt the threesome" she said

Back
Top Bottom