Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

The girls thought for a while and then began discussing a plan, grinning as they all agreed , they walked over you him "ok, you have to last ten minutes of us giving you a foot job while we talk dirty, if you cum or move away you loose, manage not to cum and you win" they said as hey looked at him.

Thomas smirked as he said "Okay, but can you three go change your leaking woman juices all over my floor."

He pointed out the large wet spots in their means from the hard orgasms. Siring he said, "After that return set a timer and we can start."

Smirking he said, "However if I win you have to be my bang Maids for a month deal?"

Max, Penny and Carol nodded "ok" they said as they quickly left and then changed into matching outfits in different colours, penny in green, max in red and carol in blue. Hey walked back in and then set a timer "ready?" They asked as they looked at him, slipping off their shoes to reveal their feet, he nail varnish matching the colour of the outfits

Penny started the timer and then said "so I heard you liked feet" she said with a smirked, her and Carol sat down either side of him and lifted their feet, stroking his cock with hem "you like that don't you?" Carol said. Max grinned and stood behind him, rubbing his shoulders "mmm I bet you love this"

Thomas groaned and nodded, "Fuck yeah, damn you two are good at that."

Penny's feet were a bit meaty where Carolin's were much thinner and leaner. Thus he had warmth and friction from Penny, while Caroine's applied friction and helped push it into Penny's. Groaning he said "Fuck have you two done this before?"

Heavy drops of pre dripped from his fat head.

Max grinned as she watched "you are enjoying this, it looks like you are making a mess now" she grinned. Carol and penny grinned and they continued, rubbig his cock gently as they looked at him

Penny thought for a moment and then whispered something to Carol and she grinned, moving their feet to suck on eachothers toes for a moment, glancing at him. When their toes were wet hem moved back to rubbing and stroking his cock "mmm... This is better" Penny whispered "does your cock like it?" Max asked

Thomas groaned loudly "Fuck FUUCK f-uck, that feel so good, FUUUCK."

He seemed to drool as the girls licked each others toes saying "But only two feet wont' be enough and that dirty talk is same, come on girls work for it hard."

Max smirked and then moved to sit in between the two others, she took Penny's free foot and then began to suck he toes, after a while she moved to Carol's free foot and started to suck on her toes, while Penny then used both of her feet to rub his cock "is Thomas enjoying our wet feet rubbing your cock?"

Thomas drenched the two women's feet a major spurt of pre as Max's fat tongue rolled around Penny's chubby toes. Then another as Max did he same to Carone's. Groaning as if he were a virgin when both of Penny's feet touched his hard cock. he nodded his head groaning and moaning constantly He was half way their and unless they added a lot more dirty talk, he figured he could make it.

Penny and Carol grinned as they continued to rub his cock "mmm suck a huge cock, shch little time to have fun" hey grinned as they continued "fuck, we can telly our close"

He smirked, "Come on, it will take more than three feet, and a hot image show to get me off if you three cant' talk dirty better than that, then that grand is mine."

Smirking he said, "I wonder how many hours you three have to work to make a grand, all to pay me back."

Max rolled her eyes and then stuck her feet into her roommates mouths, then added hen so there were six feet massaging his cock "I could only imagine what it would feel like to have this inside of me, it's so huge" one of them said "our wet feet not good enough?"

Thomas nearly came seeing Penny and Caroline licking Max's fat toes. Groaning in pleasure, he almsot jerked away his cock shaking had as Max's "Thicker" feet touched the most sensitive under side of his cock. Her feet were the biggest softest an warmest. Drawing constant moans of pleasure from him and nearly constant pre cum. Looking at the timer he bit his lip three minute he coudl take anything for three minutes. His nails digging into his palms.

Max pushed one of her feet into Penny's mouth, then moved it to carols who also sucked on her feet. They all kept one foot on his cock as penny and carol took turns sucking on Max's toes. She finally then placed her other foot back on his cock, rubbing the underside of his cock from bottom to top, almost in a milking fashion

The groaned in pleasure "Fuck fuck fuck fuck, that a you got, timer says one minute girlies fuck I'm gonna win."

He stuck out his tongue as he groaned in bliss loudly but rolling his hip against their feet subconscious. The pleasure was intense. Groaning and breathing heavily he said "If you have any last ideas I'd use them now one minute."

Max grinned as she looked up at him, she rubbed her left foot to rub his cock and her right foot to rub his balls gently, massaging them with her toes. Carol rubbed his cock still "maybe if we dont pleasure you maybe we should just leave you here and go back to our apartment" she smirked slightly, rubbing his cock more

Thomas groaned rocking his hips hard "Not that if you guys were better at dirty taking I'd have nutted awhile ago ffuuuuck I'll hve to teach you that over the net month FUCK that feels good fuck fuck."

His balls were tensed and tightening he was close. Right on the edge Max could feel how tight his balls were.

The girls rolled their eyes as they continued, Max grinned and then rubbed his balls more, feeling how tight they were she massged them more

Thomas smirked, as the bell dinged and he came hard over their feet. Groaning as he absolutely drenched their feet in his seed Smirking he said "You should lick me cu from each others feet fuck that was hot and a good try but now you girls are mine for the next month."

He smirked as he looked at them enjoying the view.

Penny and Max cursed under their breath. They listened to him and then glanced at eachother, before moving their feet and then licking the cum off eachothers toes as they shut their eyes

Thomas smiled, his cock twitching hard. Smirking at them he said, "So ladies, ready to go on that tour of the neighborhood, we can stop by a bank and you can get me my money."

Max glanced at him "yeah three girls taking out lots of money and then giving it to a man most people havent met" she muttered. Penny and Carol looked at him "do we have to show you?"

Back
Top Bottom