Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Penny looked at him and nodded "deal, I'll tell them everything, I'll tell hen to come over" she whispered, looking at him wih wide and desperate eyes, he body was still trembling as she watched him, she couldn't control her body anymore and couldn't even move, she needed him to finish her off

Thomas smirked rubbing the nerve clusters on her thigh hard "miking" them as he pumped them rubbing against them in all the right ways. Smirking he said "Okay Penny but I want you to cum hard you understand me cum fucking hARD come on you dirty girl do it, cum HARD from my fingers I know you want to do it DO IT!"

After a few moments of him rubbig the nerve she couldn't take it any longer, she moaned loudly and then released, spurt after spurt after spurt of cum flooding out of her as body sank down onto the sofa, the cum still spilling out as she took log deep breaths "fuck, I lost $150"

Thomas smirked "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy losing it don't' forget your part of the deal also you can work off fifty of it by helping me unpack tomorrow after the tour and introducing me to your room mates but tonight well you owe me a "Parting gift" before you leave."

Thomas slid down his shorts and boxer revealing a very hard cock. At least a foot long and as fat as a fist. He smirked "Like what you see sexy?"

Penny listened to him "I'll tell them and help you" she said softly. She watched him lower his shorts, revealing his cock. She nodded slowly "I do like what I see"

Penny looked up at him before then leaning in and kissing the head of his cock, her lips parting a little as she moved to kneel Infront of him

Penny shifted forward, planting more kisses down his cock as she gently rubbed his balls at the same time. She continued to kiss his cock as she moved even closer

He groaned in bliss. Fat drops of pre dripping form his cock head. He smiled at her "Come on sexy I know you can do better than that."

He groaned in pleasure as her warm soft hand caressed his sensitive balls.

Penny listened to him but didn't reply, she kissed he head again tasting the precum she licked it off and ran her tongue over his length

Penny smiled, she continued to massage his balls as she parted her lips and pushed them past the head of his cock

Penny glanced up at him, giving him a look which said 'maybe a few times' as she pushed it down a little deeper, running her tongue over it

Penny gagged slightly as he rolled his hips forwards, forcing his cock further into her mouth. Penny continued to suck on him, trying not to gag as she continued. She went along like this for a little while longer, but the cock was hitting her gag reflex and was now making it hard to breathe so she slowly started to pull herself out

Thomas yanked he head back nutting hard in her mouth and throat. Pulling out he kissed her on the forehead "I'll see you tomorrow sexy keep the shorts."

Soon he was headed up to bed as he said "I'll meet you here about 1 okay?"

He then closed his bedroom door.

Penny shut her eyes as he pulled her head back, she kissed him back gently when he did. She listened to him and watched as he walked to the bedroom, she nodded "o-ok" she said. When he shut he door she went back to her apartment and the two others pounced on her "what happened?" They asked. After penny finished telling them their eyes widened "sure you get a great time while we wait, I bet together we could have a great time" Max said, folding her arms "well he told me he wants you two to come with me next time, at 1" penny said. Max grinned "double or nothing?" "Deal" hey said

Thomas smiled as he opened his door at 1 on the dot the next day. He looked we impressive A tight but not TOO tight button up shirt a three piece suit that was such a dark red it almost looked back, a same colored fedora with a brought red band that matched the shirt with an ace of hearts with a bullet through the heart. The suit looked fine n his already godly figure.

Penny, carol and max grinned as he opened the door, fucking hell he looked amazing not to mention hot. Penny smiled and said "hello Thomas, as we agreed I brought my friends"

Thomas smiled kissing each of the women on each cheek. Nodding he said "Damn you didn't mention they were as hot as you so did she tell you the story of last night?"

Smirking he said "I figure it's always good to start things off with a bang sends a clear message."

Chuckling he said "So ladies tours or unpacking first?"

Max smirked slightly as he kissed her cheek, she was wearing a dark blue dress that stopped just below her ass, Carol was wearing a crop top and some jeans with a brown leather jacket. Penny was wearing some short shorts and a crop top too. They all walked in and both Carol and Max nodded "yep, everything" they grinned

Back
Top Bottom