Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Smirking at Penny she said "So do you have my money my sexy bond neighbor?"

He sat down as he gestured to some recently delivered Chinese food. Definitely enough for four people.

Penny raised as eyebrow as they all sat down "actually we decided to make it double or nothing" she said as she sat down next to him with a smirk. Max folded her arms and sat down while Carol got some food and ate some "mmm"

Thomas raised an eyebrow "Oh how is that going to work sexy, I have to make you cum twice?"

He nodded at Caroline, "Yeah, i know a guy kind of nearby, he makes everything fresh and it is awesome."

He took a glance at Max's voluptuous cleavage, she had the biggest, followed by Penny then Caroline but even Carolines were perky C cups. He bit into a crab rangoon as he looked at them. He wondered what they had in mind.

Penny looked at him and said "well either that or make us all cum" she said with a small smirk, glancing at the other two girls. Max ate a little and sat back, looking at Thomas before looking at Penny again. Carol ate a little more and looked at Thomas "what do you think?"

Thomas smirked as he said "Three beautiful women screaming my name no no however will I manage."

Thomas smirked saying, ,'However, I want it triple or nothing, meaning each of you owes me a hundred, AND, if I win I get tit job from each of you while he others talk dirty in the back ground deal?"

Smirking he already had a bit of a hard on as he said "So what "game" are we using to make each other cum?"

Penny and Carol smirked and nodded "sure" Max looked at him and said "triple or nothing? Sure" she said, knowing hat if he won they were fucked, they didn't have that much money, too late now. He three thougt about his question, they hadn't thought that far... "We don't know" they said softly

Thomas smirked, "I already did a foot message, and the fact it's three of your makes it harder, hm."

Thomas moved over to one of the boxes, setting up two message tables. Smirking he said "You three should pick your strongest competitors, and have them strips down topless and lay on the tables. Then I'll give them a back message, and if they cum twice or beg for me to make them cum then I win deal?"

Smirking he said "And to make sure the third one has a chance he can bump and grind against me and if I cum before you girls do then I lose as well."

Penny thought for a moment and said "alright" she looked at the other two and they walked over, then began talking amongst eachother. Max stood up and said "these two can have the massage." Penny and Carol grinned and walked over to the massage tables before then slipping off their shirts and then laying down on their stomachs on the massage tables, closing their eyes

Thomas smirked as he prepared the oils, popping his back. Soon the smell of honey and ginger drifted through the apartment. Drizzling a large amount of the honey along their spines. Smirking he said "did I forget to mention the nerves along the spine are twice as sensitive as the feet, and because of the nerve clusters along the spine are directly wired to your body literally all of your clitora and vagina nerve meet at it?"

This mixture was different than the previous one, it almost seemed to absorb into the muscles, causing a sharp but pleasant tingling. His hands working them in, it felt as if her was directly stroking every inch of their breasts, and sexes. Gently grinding his middle fingers into two particular point had their nipples feeling ass if they were being tweaked by a work class lover even as he worked bit lower, and they'd feel as if their anal rings were being licked. Smirking he worked the large globs of oil out into a thin layer with a warm rod he'd used to drizzel the oil the night before. Suddenly his hands seemed to be everywhere, literally rubbing nerve clusters along the shoulders had it feel as if their fingers were being sucked the base of the neck had their ears tingling. finally the piece le resistance, a nerve cluster of the right shoulder blade it felt s if their entire set was being lit on fire only instead of fire it was mind numbing pleasure. Their clits felt as if they were going to explode from the touches. Thomas smirked this nerve grouping was wired directly to the clit and then he really kicked it up to twelve meading it harder penny probably would have cum from this alone last night.

Penny started to shift slightly as he began to stimulate the different nerve points, where as Carol was still showing no signs of getting close. Max began to grind against him as he continued to massage her roommates, and a few moments later and penny let out a loud moan, "fuck" she cried out as she realised that she had came, that was her first chance. Carol then began to shift around slightly

Thomas groaned, s Max ground her full firm ass against his crotch. Her dress had ridden up and he could feel the warmth. He knew he had to do this quick. So he moved his hands to back bit just above the kidneys and started rapidly tapping them hard and fast. These nerves were directly connected to the vaginal muscles every "Tap" made them contract and if you did it fast enough you could force the muscles to cum HARD.

Max grinned and grinded harder against him, trying hard to make I'm cum before her friends did again. Carol bit her lip as he began to tap her back hard, feeling herself contracting she or out a moan as she came hard, hat was her first chance. Penny felt herself contracting as he tapped her back she let out another loud moan, arching her back a little as she came hard too, shutting her eyes. Max still continued to grind against him

Thomas smirked, as he said in Ma's ear "Quadruple or nothing I can make both of you cum at the same time I win I get a foot job from a three of you before the tit jobs and you owe me 4 hundred, you win I owe you six hundred and only one of you has to give me a tit job."

He put his hand on the same point he'd been using on Caroline and Penny however instead of the rapid presses of before he was working them like a puzzle bringing them right to the edge before stopping Working them right to the knife's edge. He had this one in the bag and knew it. Groaning loudly he was getting close but the fourth bet had been as much to distract Max a bit as to get the ultimate prize.

Max listened to him and smirked slightly "deal" she said as she grinded against him. When she felt him working her back like a puzzle it arched back as she shut her eyes, she pressed against him in a desperate atempt to make him cum as she tried to hold herself together, taking long deep breaths

Thomas groaned she could feel every inch of how hard he was. His hand working over both women however he knew the best part. Muscles reacted a certain way o he could slowly press slower and yet drive them closer and closer to orgasm because of the muscles tensing and relaxing. Smirking he said "Aw Penny your room ate is making a mess on my floor he's just naughty aren't' you m a naughty little slut?"

The last part was breathed into her ear his hard abs against her back. His finger playing with the two girls sexes, working them like a fire.

Penny just let her body become limp as she shut her eyes, she just hoped Max got him to come before Carol came for a second time. Max listened to him and grinded against him harder and slowler, feeling how hard he was right now. Carol groaned as he played with her sex, holding her breath as she tried to hold it together

Thomas smirked, reaching his hand around and up Max's dress into her panties. If his hands on her sides felt like orgasmic bliss this was we insane His fingers hit all the right places as his thumb teased her clit. The deal was he had to make her and Caroline cum t the same time bu he didn't' have to stick to her back.

Working Carloine's nerve clusters even harder he said hotly into Max's ear "Come on Ma beg for it I know you wanna cu hard, come on, beg for it if you do a good enough ob I may nut on your ass I love dirty talk."

He was surprised Penny hadn't' gotten involved after all now she could do anything she wanted, since her part of the bet was over. However he kept both women on edge as he focused on the blond Caroline and the dark haired Max.

Max listened to him and swallowed hard, grinding against him still as he teased her clit, she heard a small moan escape her lips as she held her breath again. Carol moaned softly as he did, feeling herself getting close as she shut her eyes

Thomas smirked, going in for the kill, "What was that girls, I can't hear you begging me to cum."

With that he kicked it up to twelve, moving his fingers in a circular motion that made both feel as if someone were sucking their g-spots.

Carol moaned loudly as she felt herself cum hard again as she felt him make it feel like someone was sucking on her g spot, Max let out a moan, her body giving up as she came hard too, pressing against him

Max felt him release on her ass and thong, she shut her eyes and said "if he could make me and carol cum at the same time we owe him a foot job each while he others talk dirty, tit jobs and four hundred dollars" she whispered. Penny lifted her head "four hundred? What the fuck?"

He three women looked at him "what's the bet?" Hey asked as they looked at him curiously, penny slowly sat up but carol stayed where she was

Back
Top Bottom