Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Thomas smirked, "Show me what?"

Popping his neck he said "We could do the whole tit job thing but I want to rest up a bit, plus we can check out the cub, it ws supposed to be a small quick date but then you three had to bet greedy."

Thomas smirked a bit, "Also I don't' think you three have the money, thus the issue."

The three looked at him "we have the money but need it to pay for us living in the appartment" Penny said as she looked at him, watching the other two as they looked at him

All three of the girls shrugged "well you enjoyed yourself didnt you?" They asked as they looked at him, tilting their heads to the side

He chuckled, "That's a bit hot, and disturbing, but mostly interesting anyway you three wanna go change before we go on a tour god only knows the hare rumors that will be starting already."

They looked at him and shrugged a little "ok" they said before then leaving and going back to their apartment where they changed into some clean and simple clothes and then walked back

Thomas put his hand on Penny's left thigh and Max's right as they lead him around comfortable as he walked along. enjoying the eye candy as much as the tour. Waling slowly as they ducked into an alley for Max to show him the little book store. A thug puled a gun "Give me your wallets and whatever you go on you rich guy, I don't wanna hurt anybody."

Thomas raised an eyebrow however anyone not stupid could see the imperceptible tensing of his body. Moving the girls back slightly he said "Hey idiot FUCK you look at my suit, look close and tell me what you see."

The thug blinked "Um purple."

Thomas nodded slowly, "Very good special and if I'm wearing purple on Saint's turf what does that mean?"

The suit Thomas had changed into was a dark purple with an almost black purple under shirt. The thug blinked, "That your a Saint."

Thomas nodded slowly, "Very good and since I'm wearing a custom made silk suit instead of say a jersey what do you think tht means?"

The man blinked, "T-that you get a highghgher cut tthan me."

Thomas nodded the look of a shark on his face, "Exactly boyo now answer me this, if I am walking with three beautiful ladies and some piss ant tried to MUG ME what would be an appropriate response especially since SAINT'S DON'T MUG!"

The man dropped to his knees and bowed ,"Please forgive me sir I'm so sorry, please I didn't' mean to do it please forgive me I needed money, my kid he's sick please dont' tell the boss."

Thomas sighed, "I know this used to be Niner turf, those bitches were barely better than thugs but the Saint's are family you have an issue tell the Boss, he'll make something happen look take this but if I every see you harassing anyone especially these beautiful ladies I'll have to give you a serious beat down."

Thomas pulled out a wad an gave the guy 200$. The man nodded a he kept bowing actually cracking his head againt the concrete. He turned and ran off. Thomas turned toward the girls as he said "Sorry ya'll don't have a problem with this do you?"

Penny raised an eyebrow as she watched the scene "what the fuck just happened?" Sje asked as she tilted her head with wide eyes. Max shrugged a little and said "I don't care but at least we wont ever get mugged again" she said with a wide grin

Thomas smirked as he said to Penny, "What is their to say I'm surprised you didn't notice my tats when I was naked, but to be fair they aren't really gang tats."

Thomas gently undid his shirt a geisha tat on his chest with a massive dragon behind her on a field a cherry blossoms. However the colors were rainbow of purple colors. Turning around he showed her two dragons intertwined with a nude woman it was impossible to tell if she was in pain or pleasure. However on his right and left shoulders were "3rd street Saints" an up and coming gang.

Thomas smirked, "Me and some friends grew up in Saltwater City, we hung out protected each other, word spread and the Saints ended up forming, we're a gang more in the 40's style, we don't seal at schools or mess up neighborhoods, we're one of the better ones and this gets us loyalty and friends, I'm mostly out of the illegal stuff these day, but the gang leader runs "The demons Den" and thus he offered me a ob since he doesn't want Saint's running as bouncers the place is open to any regardless of color and as you saw some noobs don't stay calm or follow the rules."

Know Max was the only real "Ghetto' girl he smacked her ass with one hand saying "So what turned you on more me being badass or the wad of cash gotta ask since your bit of a hood sister like myself."

Penny nodded slowly as he spoke, looking at his tattoos before then looking at him. Max looked at him as he slapped her ass, listening to him "well both of those things turned me on" she said with a grin

Thomas smirked as he said, "You know, The Demon's den is always looking for girls with good sills Max has that gate of a waitress Caroline my friend could use some help with the accounts, and Penny, well you look good in a waitress outfit."

Smirking he said, "Of course just for waitress you'll make about 10 dollars an hour plus tips whatcha say, plus no one will have the balls to hit on my girls."

Smirking he said, "Hm I have to admit I'm fighting the urge to bend one of you over right here any of you interested, the other two can head back to the apartment."

Max raised an eyebrow and said "that sounds interesting" she said with a grin, she listened along with the others to his last sentence "I'll stay this time" she said. Penny and Caroline looked at them and thwn at eachother before shrugging, walking back

Thomas smirked, "don't forget our deal girls, start unpacking"

He unzipped his pants letting Max see his hard dick only partial hard. He smirked at her, wondering how her lips would feel around it.

The two girls nodded and walked back

Max watched as he unzipped his pants, she slipped down and then stroked his cock a few times, then pushed the head past her lips as she began to suck

Thomas groaned. Grabbing the back of Max's head he fucked it hard. Groaning as he felt her throat stretching around his shaft. He slammed himself home again and again. Grunting in pleasure. Smirking he said, "You like that Max you like getting your throat slammed in an Alley like a cheap whore?"

He was breathing heavy as he groaned. Fuck this felt good. Soon he was nutting however he was still rock hard as he released her.

Max felt him force his cock deeper down her throat, she managed not to gag as she swallowed his seed, shutting her eyes and after he finished she slowly pulled away

Thomas smirked, smacking her ass. Bending her over in an alley way, he put her hands against the brick wall, and started fucking her cunt HARD. Slamming her deep grunting as he slammed her hrd. Groaning as he slammed her hard and fast. He groaned her shorts around her ankles, and her panties around her knees. Slamming her hard he groaned yanking her hair hard. Groaning as he slammed her, and smacking her pale ass HARD.

Max groaned as he thrusted inside of her, moaning every so often as his cock thrusted deep into her cunt, gasping as he slapped her now paled ass. When he pulled her hair she threw her head back and moaned again

He groaned slamming her harder and harder. Grunting in pleasure as he used her tight pin hole. Smacking her as as he pulled her ane of raven hair. He rolled his hips forcing her onto her tipi toes. Grunting and groaning in pleasure as he did so Slamming her as he said "Come on Maxine talk kinky for me."

Back
Top Bottom